How would you fuck my friends little sister?

How would you fuck my friends little sister?

Like a Fucking Repost.

Karate kick to the throat

Eh. People didn't really respond well the first time. And she's hot. And this time I'm asking how guys would use her.

With my benis

Train

Nice ass.

Holding both her arms behinf her back with one hand and holding her throat with the other, then pound her hard doggy style. The only options with an ass like that.

She has a nice ass

Be more descriptive

/thread

hmmm how old

with a pedo bear

Nice. That's what I like to hear.

quite simple: you stick your dick in her. Pretty much this is the go to way of fucking something.

I would steal her credit card and buy a bunch of stuff so she'd be in debt,tell me that's not a good fucking.

I'd rip off her legs and shove them in her mouth feet first

well then I eat the ass

more

Tell me how you would degrade her

I would make her stay up all night partying before her finals the next day.

I throw my food on the floor and call her a house wench,then I'd say clean it up wench

Make her eat all the eggs.

In her bagina

I'd make her eat shit and call her a shit eater

This is a weird thread.

H-hi, my name is user, would you like to, y'know... Grab coffee sometime?

I would throw her off the roof

I would fuck her by encouraging her to persue a degree in religious studies.

H-hey,yeah that would be c-cool

It's a cold winter morning. The sun's gleaming rays are unable to penetrate through the grey, ominous clouds. Light snow has begun to sprinkle on the pavement that is still wet from the previous night of fervent rainfall. Your friend's little sister comes out of her room wearing nothing but silk socks, lacy underwear, a pair of Levi jeans that she got on sale at Macy's, a lacy bra that matches her sexy underwear, and a solid white shirt that is as pure as she is. The shirt was also on sale. She joins me by the fireplace and sits on my lap. The cracking of the rosring fire triggers my PTSD. I enter a state in which I cannot control my body. I then proceed to fuck her with my benis.

Ok

I'd be sitting on the John one day,then she would walk in while I'm in mid shit,then id tell her to eat it and she would comply

In her friends brothers ass.

underrated kek

Really? T-thanks!

Has this thread gone to your pleasure?

Umm. Not exactly how I imagined it going, no.

Was this not descriptive enough for you? I mean I know I'm no F.Scott Fitzgerald, but still...

post more pictures of her body and ill tell you what id do to her

I think you know what I actually want lol

send her to hogwarts and watch as the others call her a muggle. That'll teach her. dirty muggle bitch

i wanna squeeze that ass and push my cock into her pussy, does she have any soc pages? more?

I'd make her work in a cubicle,stamping and stapling papers all day for less then minimum wage

Twitter, insta, fb. Yeah.

whats the @?

I'd break into her home, come up behind her after stripping off, my hard dick on display. While she doesn't notice me, I'd choke her until she's limp, then strip her naked. Drag her to her bed, throw the covers off and put her face down on it before putting my hands on her waist, pulling up her ass and pussy, then pound her ass hard a bit before swapping to her pussy. I'd fuck her long and hard while she lays there half conscious, pushing her face into the bed and playing with her tits until I shoot my load inside her.

What about her?

Nice that's hot. Thank you for an actual response.

I would rip this sluts dress down so that her tits are exposed and I would slap them hard until they're red. Then I would slap her face until she told me that she was a good for nothing slut. I would spit in her mouth, then throat rape her until I'm about to cum. I would pull my cock out and shoot my old all over her face and tits.

Hey babe

Double penetrate her with some old foreign dude and cum once in her and around her cunt and the next all over her face and tits

Nice trips.

I'd wait until she was out on a dingy on the water, then grab her and dunk her head in the lake and hold it there until she's almost dead. Then I'd cut off her life vest and bikini, sit back with my hard dick out, pull her semi alive body into a position where I can fuck her mouth and use her throat like a flesh light as she gags chokes while I play with her tits. Then when shes come around a bit more, dunk her head back in the water while I swap to fucking her pussy until I cum inside her

That was great.. thank you user!

Nice that's really brutal and hot. I love it.

whats her @?

I stand nothing to gain by giving it to you

the satisfaction of knowing a dozen people will be fapping to her? You sound like the type who enjoys knowing that

Hey Sup Forums Ask a 23 year old cool handsome guy chilling with his 12 year old neighbor anything. She's currently lying on my chest playing on my iPad she's so damn gorgeous

not known as a faggot if make available

get her really wasted and hold her head into the pillow as i fuck her from behind.

lemme see

whats she smell like

How did you manage to do that? We have a lot of kids in our apartment complex and their parents are never home also sex 15 year old neighbor has me on social media.