Did anyone save the pics of the OP's doll? It was last time and by double-choosing Sup Forums named her Jessie...

Did anyone save the pics of the OP's doll? It was last time and by double-choosing Sup Forums named her Jessie. I didn't get to save the post-sex creampie pics, just the stuff before it...

I'll post general dolls, too. I hope OP or someone in the thread who saved them sees this! Please bump it so people who have the pics can potentially see!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-man-fighting-charges-for-allegedly-owning-a-childsized-sex-doll/news-story/001fd2e5cf5268e6a1054159875b2d0d
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-release-further-details-in-st-john-s-sex-doll-arrest-1.1347551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hurry the fuck up and post those dolls you little faggot

More pics of her...

Are you talking to me? Or what?

Post more

I am... I just wish I had saved the creampie pics before it 404'd.. all I got were the thumbnails...

Cunny closeup

I can't bump it with multiple posts in a row though, so don't let this 404 on me!

Sage goes in all fields desu

Posting random dolls now.

Does anyone on Sup Forums own fleshlights or sex dolls? Do you want one? What's stopping you? Price? Worried about people finding it? Not sure where to buy it? Worried about customs if you're ordering a loli doll/hole?

I'll keep posting dolls as long as the thread stays up. Any requests?

All of the above.

Which the most? What kind of doll would you like? I guess a loli doll since you mentioned customs?

I have a fleshlight, I think it was one of those Tenga ones. Doesn't feel that good to me.
I'm almost tempted to get a sexdoll to dress up and cuddle in bed since I'm struggling to find a girl legit interested in cuddling.

I have two dakimakura covers and pillows, one "3D" one that people don't find me pathetic for owning.

People know about your dakis?

Yeah, I moved back to mum's place two years ago. Late last year I gave in and bought them, then after they arrived I pulled them out to show mum and she had a good laugh about it.
Showed a couple other people too. No-one has yet really thought bad of it yet.

What kind of doll do you want specifically?

Damn

You're into dolls of a... sweet variety?

Jesus this threads creepy...

Thigh highs

I'm not sure, I'm just sure one would feel better to cuddle than the pillows. Kinda want a chubby one.

Does anyone else find this really hot? Like the bulge and the size... it's really hot when the guys cums inside, too.

In a horribly creepy way yes.

Abdominal bulges are my fetish.

It wouldn't be warm though... would you fuck it at all, or *only* cuddling?

It'd get warm after cuddling under the covers, not sure about fucking it, but hey, maybe.

I wanna fuck prepubescent silicone cunnies

Where do you think you are?!

Why don't you buy one then?

>prepubescent silicone cunnies

>Team based hotglue

Don't really have the money for them, I want a good one 5-7k

For those of you that want dolls, what age would you want? 20? 30? 10? 40?

What breast size/hair colour/style/etc?

I dunno, mid 20's to 30's?
Probs C cups, not sure about hair or colours.

10/10 would rape

clearly a brand new doll preferably made to order... who would want a fucking 10 year old doll wtf. that shits gotta be brand fucking new.

Oh, this is kind of like a sexdoll and a daki combined..., for that guy with the dakis, what do you think of it?

Probably feels better than a fleshlight with the weight behind it, but not my style.

I WANT FUCKING THAT ONE HOLY SHIT

Perfect sex doll
>Gif related

Doesnt really look like she is enjoying herself. Dead?

fun fact: these dolls were made by casting real childrens bodies

You like ball-joint dolls?

It's a doll...

You Fokin w0t m8
Fek of desu

[citation needed]

Adult dolls are the best!

is this like a tiny figurine only?
or a full size and fuckable?

Those are some nicer thighs, would do for cuddles.

It's fuckable. the OP from last night (who I hope comes back!) fucked it and creampied it. It's 3 feet tall, so not quite full size, but others in this thread like you can order I think from 5'0" to 5'11" I think?

Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu

I did this a few days ago to my nieces doll. Was pretty fun.

Got anymore pics if that sort?

MODULATORS

Pretty sure someone went to jail for buying one. But they look alright

I hope you cleaned it off after... the cum's gonna stay in the hair though I bet.

sauce, for... science and stuff...

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-man-fighting-charges-for-allegedly-owning-a-childsized-sex-doll/news-story/001fd2e5cf5268e6a1054159875b2d0d

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-release-further-details-in-st-john-s-sex-doll-arrest-1.1347551

Good ole thought police

You should be fine in USA though. The Canada/Australia one I don't know if he went to jail or they just tried to then the judge threw it out for being retarded.

yeah the hair ended up all stiff where the cum landed afterwards.. like the movie "Something about mary". yeah i cleaned it pretty good though.

Huge cowtits.

>Those sweet dolls
Those makers knew what they were doing

Doesn't it bother you that your niece is going to be touching your cumstains? How old is she?

Ya'll motherfuckers need psychiatric help

They also used the same clothes as sets of a certain girl.

Why? Because they want to fuck dolls?

Also related.

No she won't, I cleaned that up really good. I don't want any suspicions. O_O

Shes young enough to play with dolls m8.

Related.

I fell in love with this doll

Did you cum on the doll because of a doll fetish and you didn't want to buy a doll of your own, or did it being your niece's turn you on more you sick pedo?

jesus those things are haunting.

She's pretty cute! Is she fuckable, or just for show? Posable too?

where does one buy these?

Sticky white stuff...

I'm definitely buying one when I move out of my mothers house. I'm 24

Holy shit insta-buy

Google trollta.

So many dolls! Doll boobs!

not lonely enough for the cost.

desu desu desu

man, I remember when Rozen Maiden pictures used to get spammed non-stop on Sup Forums. That was like an entire decade ago. Shit, it's been too long.

Very fuckable. They're only 120cm too
Honestly the prettiest doll I've ever seen. They have larger breasts though, because of anti pedo faggots