PC gamers are the vegans of the gaming world. Prove me wrong

PC gamers are the vegans of the gaming world. Prove me wrong.

>protip, you can't. Now, tell me how 'great' your PC's specs are.

>Bait.

>can't prove otherwise

is this the best bait you can come up with?

>failing to prove me wrong, so trying damage control this hard

No one cares give in to your suicidal tendencies already

>spot the poor

whats wrong with being vegan? you mad that you got dem titties from eating chinken bro?

>trying this hard to troll
did daddy not spread your ass today?

i like to be able to switch from work to procrastination on the same platform, i think it's all preference when it comes down to it. Maybe opinions that are unrelated should be avoided by your obviously pensive disposition, and used on something productive?

Yes, politically correct gamers are the vegans of the gaming community

It's like saying lions are biggest vegans of animal world
>you're retarded

Bait taken

Your mom bit my bait last night faggot

>bait isnt even high quality bait
the difference is that vegans aren't actually superior

>i think x is wrong
>instead of proving why x is wrong i'm gonna let you prove why it isn't

poor fag hp laptop
dvd/cd drive
intel pentium r n350 quadcore 2.60 ghz max frequency
integrated graphics >looks bad man minecraft has hard time getting above 30 fps when stopped
4gigabytes of ram

ha

but I do have a pc that has an octacore amd cpu in it as well with 8gigabytes of gddr5 ram

>640.5 ghz processor
>512g ram
>64g video
>35tb hdds
>8000w power supply
>95 3.5mm audio ports
>130 USB ports

Yeah. Let's see that console piece of shit keep up with my rig.

>BEAT THAT

This year's VR HMD's areshit unless you put a massive amount of money a hardcore gaming rig.

You have seen this shit, right?
It's not a fucking gimmick.

>8000 W power

god I wish. So many 3.5mm I can hear shit from the 80s

do you work for nasa

calling bullshit. lets see a timestamp of that.

PC MASTER RACE

>80s

Shit, dog. With this many ports I can hear Beethoven's 5th as he actually played it in the early 1800's, as in live.

this. right. hmya.

noice

You think I have time to deal with a camera when I have this much power? I can generate simulations of black holes and you want me to take a picture and post it with the date and Sup Forums. No, sir, I will not.

I actually have Windows 15, beat that, kid.

MAY OUR FRAME RATES BE HIGH AND OUR. TEMPERATURES LOW

PCMR

and your wasting your time posting on Sup Forums get to it faggot or get the fuck off the board

>tfw this don't apply to you
best framerate ever for minecraft 40fps on low
temprature 64 degrees celsius

I7 9790k 7.7ghz 22 cores
gtx 1580 TI
128 gb ram
Windows 20
Console's cant come close.

Are you behind or what? Windows died with 17. I have the newest and freshest, Skylight 3. Get with the times gramps.

35tb storage
pics faggot

>i only have 16tb, but my box can fit in my cary-on bag

>not getting the joke
>not playing
>being serious
>has no life

You must deep down, like fucking in your bones, hate yourself and where your life is.

yep your right got nothing better to do

Forgot to mention mine are all SSD. I could scrape enough dust off that trash to make a couple dice where I could gamble several thousand and not care.

someone finish my build. so far, gtx 1070, i5 6600k

I have spent £210 on cooling alone, thats how much of a "pc gamer i am" i also own a Ps4 WiiU, nintendo 3ds, i have owned psp ps2 and 360, since i have been pc gaming.

>i5
wtf is that shit even still around?

hybrid master race get the best of both worlds

I'm drunk as fucking hell, bumping on 420chan simultaneously. Why the fuck do you care? I'll post what I like.

>Not using duct tape to hold your heatsink on.

my pc is pretty shit tbh. still i play with it because i built it like 2 years ago when i moved out and i dont want to sell it for console because its good enough for me. and the games are fucking cheap

>why are poor people still around

oh yeah trump isnt president yet.

Truth. I own a ps4, xbone, and decent pc. There is literally nothing I can't play. Feels good tbh fam.

I5 4670k. Gtx 770. 8gb ram.

Upgrading in 3 or so months to a gtx 1070 and 16gb ram. Just got to save up about 700 or 800 dollars. Yay being Australian

buy it on a US site :^)

>why are faggots still around
oh yeah cause its Sup Forums

I have to agree. I'm a PC gamer but I hate to be associated with them...

yeah get an okay exclusives with xbone and directx12 API already with it and with pc and hopefully PS4 Vulkan API

Why did you post a pic of an ugly female? This is a pc thread. Dumb rancid whore

rules are rules

Lol. Look at the mad console peasant.

So why did you respond? Mr. Mighty Nonfag. Huh?

But Vegans miss out on so much good stuff wheras in terms of Video Games thats what consoles do not PC

>PC gamer
mac in the back

What's a "vegan"? Is that some new insult the kids nowadays are throwing around?

As far as I'm going

Direct the airflow faggot

Recently bought a pc so I can play games I can't play on wii u.

Pics or it didn't happen

NOT good enough.

That's not enough, dump tits or gtfo

Dubs. Must happen

>t00 serious
>no get joke
>typical Sup Forums response

Cmon guise. Come up with something better. You bore me with these cliche responses. It's like watching CSI. After 5 minutes of 1 episode you can tell what will be said next and who the bad guy is.

>not eating fast food means you're a vegan

then I'm fine with being a vegan tbh

You guys keep saying it's bait, but he's right.
You can't go 5 minutes without talking about "muh speks" or gow much better you are than consoles.
You literally call them peasants.
Now prove ME wrong.

i don't even try this hard when i am spamming my trump threads
you need to fucking chill the fuck out son

take your tits and put them on chill mode, okay

I'm not trying to bait, I'm being serious.
You know it's true, why deny it?

do you need help? are you having some kind of break down? there are numbers you can call. hotlines and stuff

>2016
>Arguing over consoles and PCs
>Not quantum computing
>Mfw

What did I say that was too crazy to believe?

GeezeLeweze! You may think 42stds is where its at, but if you really knew anything, faggots down town. So just oldfag by PRYE or GTFO.

1653 111111

And people who built a car or motorcycle by themselves like to talk about those, it's part of the hobby

The reason you think all pc users are faggots who toss around words like 'peasant' is because the only place you see them is the youtube comment section.

That's like concluding all water tastes like piss because you've only ever drank out of a urinal

People who build cars talk about them, now about how much better they are than yours.
I hear PC users call people console peasants in real life constantly.

Because you're 13 years old and spend a lot of time around people the same age

This proves nothing.

Greatest. Analogy. Ever.

That analogy doesn't make sense.

Vegans eat less products. PC gamers enjoy more products. On a PC they can emulate a sizable amount of platforms and enjoy backwards compatibility all the way back. They don't have to spend a dime for better connectivity, and they get the option to, at times, "try" games without buying them (except for denuvo crap).

Meanwhile consoles have only a single thing going for them, exclusives. Which is not the equivalent to meat. It's the equivalent to maybe a special, weird indian food that you cannot find on stores easily.

gross dude, take care of your things and quit being such a slob

bait-y as it is, i mean
he's kinda right

>Implying nobody hangs out with the same age group
And I'm 20 dickwad.

So you're a pedophile

Exactly.
And resorting to insults simply shows me you've run out of arguments and accepted that I'm right.

If all you do is lie about your age and sexual orientation it's not like I can further the conversation with anything else

And I've more than proven you wrong, it's been 10 minutes since my first reply and I haven't mentioned any of my specs yet :^)

I mean if there weren't a metric shit ton of great games on Steam that don't require a very powerful PC then I'd agree with you.

I've just got a fairly powerful Toshiba laptop I bought 3 years ago and I can handle pretty much anything. PC gaming can get as expensive as fuck; but it doesn't have to be.

Really though, this console generation just sucks. I've had a console every gen all the way back to the NES; but this time around I've seen no reason to upgrade my 360 to an Xbox One or PS4.

Maybe the next gen of consoles will be better.

I'm not lying about my age, but I can't change your mind. Believe what you want, you're still the self righteous PC fag. Have fun reinstalling your games after they keep crashing.

from an economic standpoint, PC gaming is cheaper than either console.

we dont pay online charges, for multiplayer, given that most games i.e. battlefield, are one off payments.

if i need better graphics, i can buy a card for like 200 bucks, as opposed to a whole new console.

PS3 gamer turned PC gamer here

I'm personally really glad I made the switch. I don't give even a fraction of a fuck about graphics, fps, and all that faggot shit.

I mainly like pc gaming better though because you have literally thousands more games, and aren't limited by your console releasing something. Sure, there are some console exclusive games - but all they're doing is propping up the console market by getting you to spend $400 on a console just to play it. There are hundreds of times more "pc exclusive" games.
>Banished, Besieged, Factorio, [modern] Civilization, Total War, etc. are some of my favorites

Consoles have their place - mainly when you want to have friends over
>lol like we have friends anyway
but really I just think pc gaming is more fun, and most people would enjoy it more

>plus, you can use a gaming pc for regular computer activities, whereas a console is exclusively for gaming

also, you don't need to spend a ton on a gaming pc to get started. I put in around $500-600 (peripherals included) which is about what I would've spent on a console (with additional controllers/etc.). I was intimidated by the cost before I learned how cheap you could get one, and I was intimidated by learning to build one - but you can actually get pre-built ones off ebay for very little markup.

tl;dr I went from ps3 to pc and couldn't be happier with the choice

you forget about the controls.

PC gaming is infinitely superior control wise for FPSes.

hack and slash are better with controller. but you can just plug a controller into your PC.

you cant plug your keyboard and mouse into a console for a FPS game.

How does your inability to change my mind prove anything besides the fact that you're wrong?

same here, except I started with SNES
>and think Civ IV > Civ V

I kept thinking to myself "what about a ps4 would justify spending the money...?" and couldn't come up with anything. oh wow, some different game modes on GTA V if I pay for the game again!!! $500 for that? there's nothing about it that really makes me feel it's worth it. especially given Moore's Law
>or in other words, the exponential rise in computing power means that a 10 year gap between consoles in the past would be like a 2 year gap nowadays
>meaning consoles will become obsolete/underpowered at a much more rapid pace than in the past