Dxm thread

Dxm thread.

Same OP from the other night. I'm on 475mg tonight feeling good.

Come chill and post cool shitg

Bump

Should have got the skittles. Those are hbr you could die dumb fuck.
look for "dexalone" online. way more pure

I took them once as the first drug to try and had a badtrip, since that I never try any new drug, only weed

Calm down an in. That's just the pic I used

try this

once took 60 skittles and fryed forever. thought i would never come down

bippitty boppity boop

Protip: you're wasting it until you break 900mg. Don't go much over 1200mg though (instant release)

So do you snort this or what? How much at a time?

lets go race war

I do lower doses to chill

Honeslty i dont know. I wouldt snort it personally, probly just much it down or test it out on an unwitting friend(subject)

Just alot less druggy shit when you extract the dxm. like skittles have aƱot of antihistamines that can really fuck you up

Codeine with the Jolly Ranchers, you broke niggas drinkin' Robitussin

you want to really fry for cheap? go take a full bottle of dramamine. Man you will go into the matrix bro. soon as you see the lights and small frog, shits gonna happen

Fuck lean. Never liked that shit

Used to do dph a lot.

Shits crazy

No you don't fucking snort it moron. You take it orally, like you would in syrup form. As far as delsym goes, you're not cutting out much by extracting it, so it's a waste of time unless you are trying to conceal it.

And you want to take 700-1000mg on an empty stomach. Like not eating for 6 hours empty.

Any less and you are wasting it. Fuck you, OP.

Source: self. Former heavy user, to the point of drug-enduced schizophrenia from a few months of literally constant use and lack of sleep. If you're gonna do it, might as well do it right, pussies.

You're a dumb fuck on all levels.
1. Two completely different drugs.
2. You're paying way too much for a shit tier opiate high. Rip off oxycodone deals are a better deal than activis.

Good luck experiencing non-consensus reality and discorporeal nothingness, don't accidentally unexist, overdose or otherwise wake up in the hospital or jail and you should be fine. Also, been doing Dxm for 6 years semi daily. I may or may not have created a significant amount of Dxm Inspired imagery.

Good luck and do your research.

Wat

Share your inspired imagery?

Yes please

Just search tranceparadox on google images... Have fun ;)

Would upload but I'm on 70KBPS with MB images

Thanks user, have a good one

Bump

You really are fucking retarded. Dexalone is the same fucking thing as robogels. By skittles I'm assuming you mean coriciden cough and cold,or triple C's ,cccs whatever, those have clorephine maleate in them and are dangerous. Robogels are perfectly fine to take.