Are there any famous people on here right now?

Are there any famous people on here right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyASdjZE0R0
a.cocaine.ninja/fiuuci.zip
dropbox.com/s/rc9mr7nl5e19xen/OFFICAL.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I made Garrymon. That was pretty popular back in 2010.

maybe...that is all you are going to get from me

A Prince and leader of big huge army of terrorists that hates Jews and illuminatis.

Got someone I could forward my troops onto?

Nope

give us a hint
I just watched the Gayymon Intro, that shit was too funny

you wouldnt believe them even if they were here

I was on the Cosby show.

Billy mays here

I am Cosby.

John Travolta here, just OD myself with so much shit that this seems like a good place to die

YOU'VE COME BACK FOR US!! TAKE ME BILLY! TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE MY CLOTHES WILL BE STAIN FREE FOREVER.

I'm Donald Trump

My work and social life occasionally interacts with the entertainment industry but I'm not famous.

Hello, this is Trump reporting in.

Bill Cosby reporting in.

>12.5 million youtube subs
If I say no is that ok?

Trevor and Cory are here man

who do you deal with?
No

Not this guy but one of his many clones.

>Hail Hydra

There's only one youtuber with that amount of subs, and he's not you without a timestamp.

There are some people in this world who know me on a first name basis

I always wanted more.

Should have made more, shit was cash.

leafy?

you and leafy are both faggots

I was a lazy fucker back then. But then I went to uni and got a job. If I knew how lucritive YouTube money would become in a few years I probably would have tried doing it full time. But I'm happy to have life experience instead.

Maybe when HL3 is announced I'll make a 3rd one.

i haven't had a leading acting role since the early 2000's so you tell me.

Hahah gotcha.

Well it's nice to hear things are working out for you anyway man, was cool and weird to bump into you on 4chins.

Stay frosty.

C'mon boys smokes.

All I have to say is every time I suck cock and swallow I cannibalize millions of potential babies.

What have you done that even comes close to that level of badassery?

illuminati government can read your thoughts scientifically picked up via technology printed out (read) if they want through a screen via monitoring - electromagnetics

Guess.

I like you, I guess it's just leafy I hate, my bad

Tiger blood reporting, ever since that whole HIV fiasco I'm about as likely to get laid as any of you... STILL WINNING.

Without getting into too many details I will just say I work with a consulting firm in Los Angeles. I go to charity events and promotional events every few months. I've gotten to meet a lot of different celebrities.

Taylor Swift is on Sup Forums

My great grandfather invented the toggle switch, did the wiring for the electric water heater and made the first rotesserie hot dog maching called the Hi-De-Ho-Ho. We still have it but iphone wont let me post pics

No worries. Only reason I shitpost about leafy is I need something to wipe my ass afterwards and he's almost as good as toilet paper.

There were two spikes on the side of the machine that you would poke the hotdogs onto, then when you close the gate/door/thing it zapps the hot dogs

If he was funny it would be different, any youtubers you do enjoy?

I mostly watch the anti-feminists. Thunderf00t, Sargon of akkad, and undoomed.

Thunderf00t and Sargon are great man, I watch one female antifem channel too, shoeonhead actually makes decent content

I am a young Affluent and Influential politician in a G10 country.

I will answer questions for a bit except for any discerning details.

Don't know if I'd consider myself famous. I was that "guest star" in The Suite Life and other Disney shows. Beyond that, nobody knows who I am.

I was popular on xtube when I was 20.

What's the most corrupt thing you've done to a fellow politician?

What do you think of Obama and/or Trump?

^found Bill Murray

Who was the biggest asshole on the Disney shows?

Donkey Kong?

Wrong.

Seriously? You got me out of the trap thread for this?

Well... This one is pretty typical. I have hired people to plant CP onto my rivals computers. Multiple times in fact.

I also had my hand in keeping an abusive company afloat because they were one of my special interests.

Let me tell you something right now.

Politicians have two opinions, those that they show to the public and those they keep to themselves. In my country I am in American terms a "Liberal" but I honestly hate Obama. I hate Trump too but mainly because he is anti-establishment and his influence as the US president is worldwide.

At the end of the day my interest is making money and gaining power an Trump is net negative to those goals.

I hate Obama merely because he is incompetent and an Embarrassment.

I produce a podcast that is hosted by a famous comedian

How about a clue then?

I had a billboard top ten hit and I made $790k just from VEVO/YT last year. Got a plaque from leddit for most popular AMA last July.

I know quite a few b list edm people that browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Obviously everyone is on reddit already.

Sorry Charlie, but...you didn't answer the question. I'd love to hear your thoughts

I'm a youtuber.

I'm here. I'll give you three guess to find who I am or else I'll flood your persious Sup Forumsoard with my followers.

TAY TAY?

we need some hints, cuck

Yeah right. I'm peasant tier compared to her majesty.

Beyonce

Do you at least get to sniff her farts?

defintely beyonce

hey its me will smith

What song is it?

I was just in the news, My name starts with a C and I'm a male.

Your not onision are you?

See
2 to go

Hey it Geg

I bet Tila Tequila is reading Sup Forums too much.

Fuck you Chris Hardwick you're a faggot.

No.

Nope. I'm a YouTube sensation.

Kim Jong-un, checking in fags, AMA

I once put my washing machine in classified ads section of the local paper. Does that count?

>YouTube sensation

So basically you're just an autistic faggot like the rest of us.

I do higher bpm edm and produce the odd female pop/synth song so she's obviously on an entirely different level. Most people I know would say she's the most influential/powerful person in this business. Very few people write, produce and perform let alone do all of these incredibly successfully.

Ok seriously, I don't know any of you fucking youtubers. Any REAL famous people here?

Pretty much, except he probably makes 800k per year.

What no, I'm not Pewdiepie

Steve Aoki? Idk man I don't listen to EDM.

>REAL famous
There are youtubers who are watched by more people than those who are "real" famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyASdjZE0R0

It's me, Leafy the Cocklick.

hey geg whats up watch any of my movies?

My channel starts with L and ends with an e

Not even close. This thread has taught me i'm not famous. Painful lol.

Butthurt detected

Stop impersonating me you cock sucking faggoli

lame
>fucking owned

1020 She was a huge whore..
I have finally decided to release it.

Mirror 1:
a.cocaine.ninja/fiuuci.zip

Mirror 2:
dropbox.com/s/rc9mr7nl5e19xen/OFFICAL.zip?dl=1

keep tellin yourself that

Pretty dope song fam. I had never heard of it before this.

only person im subbed to with that is luke donahue

Hitler clone here - I use your hair as toilet paper when you're sleeping. So leafy and really gets into all the cracks and cleans the shit out.

time stamp or shut up

Le___I_H__e