ABM BUNKER THREAD

There seems to be a lot of hostility towards Mexico impulsed by the increasing number of Trump memes and chicano shitposting.

Get in here, fellow mexicans. Let's discuss our problems, issues at defence, managing problems and all around lack of caring.

ALLOWED:

Mexicans only.

NOT ALLOWED:

Sudacas
Chicanos
The rest

Ahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajajj

why are we not allowed we have supported this team mpre than anyone

Football is a bitch, isn't it?

Sorry, sudacas are not allowed here.

Sorry, chicanos are not allowed here.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Sorry, eurocucks are not allowed here.

GREEN LIGHT
AKBAR

see we had fun earlier now it's over

PUTO
UTOP
TOPU
OPUT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

PUTOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS BTFO

I'm sad Mexico got crushed that hard.

can someone tell me what is televisa saying about this they were hyping this shitty team so much

CURBSIDE GANG, PUTOS!

México es un asco en el futbol, deberíamos mejor invertir en otro deporte.

mexiquads checked

kill this fucking faggot
>let's test new player every single fucking game
I hope he pissed off some cartel who just lost their money and kill him on his way back to Mexico

Now you have all summer to gather materials for the wall you will be building us in November

ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0 ME6IC0

Beisbol desu.

You know I wasn't a supporter of building the wall, but now I am. I don't want no losers coming over here
BUILD WALL

>Miguel Herrera mad as fuck on Univision
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5mentarios.

Wew lad. That actually seems pretty viable. Let's calm down.

My cousin is already on bro

nice repeating 7s

It's 11:40 pm and Mexico have conceded another goal

Loterally thinkin anout killing myself right now

We'll be fine

Your toxic stadium behavior has come back with a vengeance. You deserve everything you get plus more. Maybe stop pointing lasers in players eyes, stop throwing piss at other fans, and try leaving the homophobic slurs for your birthday parties. You'll have a hard time finding sympathy outside of of your shit hole country.

SOMOS UN ASCO AMIGO
YO CREO QUE NINGUN JUGADOR MEXICANO ES TITULAR EN LA SELECCION DE CHILE POR DIOS

This is actually true and I respect your comment. I'm sorry.

>Mexico coach is Colombian
>Putting Mexico ZZ team to lose against Chile and not go against Colombia and have to go against his own nationality

He played you good, Memexico

Bla bla bla eat shit, nobody outside of Mexico gives a fuck.

BTFO!

he's not mad, he sound really upset and disappointed. He's literally saying what everyone around here has been saying, mexico had a local advantage and to lose like this is absolutely embarrassing

How are they feeling right now?

And I respect this comment. I wish we could all just blaze herb and get along with each other, shit would be more fun that way.

>Mfw

La Volpe or Mohamed?

I thought you guys were supposed to be good at this semen slurping sport?

>not mad
>yells and calls out Layun for defending like shit right before the 6th goal

yeah, he calmed down now, but he couldnt contain himself a few minutes ago

FUCK NO
We need a Mexican manager

Nice quads
I don't hate Mehico, but Chicanos gave y'all a bad name

>mexico can't win without a 500 year old defender

What are you gonna do when he retires?

It's 11:52 and Mexico have conceded again

>MEXICO
WEW LAD

>homophobic slurs

shit nigga? do you know you're posting on Sup Forums?

fuck Mexico, though, for all the other reasons you stated.

Today was not a good day to die

We will avenge you in the final. Count on it.

7-0 y u do this

so you're basically England but spic

gg

>trusting our coaches

OCHOACERO WHEN

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

YOU COULDN'T EVEN MEME ONE SINGLE GOAL TO MAKE IT 7-1

7 (SIETE) - 0 (CERO)

the Colombian coach, Pekerman, has also done this. In the game against Costa Rica he made like 10 changes

>LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L >LITERALLY WORSE THAN BRA7-1L

You beaners are worthless subhumans. Dont ever forget your place.

LLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh shit lads.

>7777
>7

JESUS CRISTO

MAKE IT STOP!

JAJAJAJA

came here to laugh at you

van a ver autismo picante o ya van a tomarse el raticida de una vez?

>they fell for the osorio meme

That's retarded .

Bring Mohammed in. His defense isn't fucking garbage.

>Osoa playing because he needs a new team AGAIN

nice

t. Mapuche

>7777
top kek

DUDE ROTATIONS LMAO

I hate mexicans

HAUEHUAHEUAHUEUHAUEHUAHEUAHEUAHUEHAUHEUAHUEHAUHUEHAUEHA

literally no image for these emotions

hahaha!

Homophobia doesn't exist, what exists are victimist leftard faggots like you who cry and cry about jokes and real life like the little faggots you are.

link stream?
I need to hear the butthurt

> mex7c0

Rofl

>mexico

BUILD THE WALL IN FRONT OF THE GOAL

>AYY PUTO xD
>Throwing drinks at players when they're taking corners and throwings
>Booing other team's national anthems

Take it you Mexican putas.

Who /Alana/ here?

SIETE A CERO JAJAJAJAJAJ que humillación

Don't worry mexibros. Spee is shit. You'll feel better for not being able to come here.

RIP Amigos

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA

FUCK YOUR COUNTRY

P U 7 0
U

If you weren't expecting Osorio's meme tactics to finally blow up in his face, I'm sorry for you.

Shit defence, no captain in defence, weak mentality against high pressure and quick goals

Oh well, let's see how we rebuild the team

Typical uncivilized homophobic brazilian.

Theyfeelin good.

They are riding chads dick right about now. They didnt even watch the 7 - 0 masacre.

EYYYYYYYYYYY PUTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>7-0

Vayense a la verga, Mexico was the best team in this stupidass cup and still is! This wasn't even our best fucking team.

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ

>another flavor of the month sudaca manager
couldnt even beat Pachuca in the final, for fucks sake

BrazilianS should be welcome 2bh

i NEED more pictures of mexican fans after that showing

Good thing they pay millions to these fucking diva players. Why bother going to other countries to get good when you can stay in Mexico playing low effort games for the TV stations?

>tfw the euros aren't awake to witness these dank memes

relevant quads

>7777
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

>7