I had to put my cat down today and I dug her own grave, Cried my eyes out...

I had to put my cat down today and I dug her own grave, Cried my eyes out. Now my dog is gonna be put down on Tuesday because my dad is getting sick of her having arthritis. And guess who's been tasked with digging her grave?

Anyway, Can we have a ylyl thread?

dig your dads grave then fuck your mom

run away with your dog. then fuck it

Stop being a pussy OP. Things die boo-fucking-hoo. How the fuck are you gonna handle yourself when your family members start to pass away? It fucking happens and it sucks and if you can't get over a cat you're gonna have a hell of a time in the future.

Here's picture of cat earlier today

Don't do this.

Dig your moms grave then fuck your dad.

This might cheer you up.

I'm so sorry OP, losing a pet is always really hard, it doesn't matter how used to it some people are. It still sucks losing someone you love. Feel better my dude.

Thanks man

rip cat

>MFW niggas dont get their pets cremated
>it's *insert current year here* get a grip mang

We have a large property out in the country, we like to bury our pets coz it's like they never left home. Plus we have heaps of space.

Can guarantee, it's worth the wait.

Aww she playful one?

I'm sorry OP, that shit sucks. A few years back I found my cat laying behind my shed with flies around it and I'm pretty sure she got into some antifreeze. I cried so much

Bro I know this feel exactly. I've had to bury at least 10 of my cats and dogs and I'm just 28...They're all out in my yard. I think of them every time I walk past.

They're better than any human I ever met. Humans are literal garbage.

I'd hate to lose a pet as smart as a cat, I cried enough when my fish died

Sorry about your cat user. My cat died to a raccoon (or drunk driver) recently. Makes me sad. :(

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, OP.

Try to remember that your cat and your dog will always be with you, just in a different form. Feel for them in subtle places, a thought, a sound, a sensation, anything that reminds you of them is their way of letting you know they're still near.

I'm sorry you have to be the one to bury them, but I know they feel grateful that someone who loves them so much is the one to do it for them.