Lets see your bongs Sup Forums how are you smoking today?

lets see your bongs Sup Forums how are you smoking today?

come on guys i know there are some stoners on now

Tacky. Please don't tell me you actually use that

Pax2 masterrace here

bong are wrongs

nigger you wish you could afford this, try trolling harder faggot.

I hate this shitty bong. Ausfag here.

my fuckin BOYYYYYY REPPIN SOME SALT

The fact people drop money on this garbage blows my mind. I already have a hard time understanding why some people smoke as much as they do. Christ.

i bet you wear rasta hats and alien graphic tees

Nice Bong m8. Did anyone order from deep web yet?

you guise know weed rots your brain?

>oh wait your fucking edgy mongs

>posts the post practical bong and the one that will probably last longest with repeated use

not even close, those are the fucktards that usually cant afford bongs like mine.

>yo nigga u cant afford my bong therefore i am the best stoner

eat my poop

>practical bong

my bong is a piece of art and its practical. and it functions better than that garbage.

expensive =/= tasteful

You should sell your bong to fund a gun to kill yourself fucking retard stoner

Nothing wrong with simplicity

lol no, but when a nig calls my 5k salt rig that i smoke hash oil from tacky and they smoke weed from a pax i laugh at their sorry asses.

Clean your place you fucking junkie

this bong is tasteful no matter how much it cost. its a piece of art that clearly youre either jealous you cant afford nice things like, or you're too stupid to understand the value of true art. keep smoking your shitpipes kiddo, ill be getting high in style

you retards probably want medicinal weed so you can go get some for you "special" conditions

>spending 5k on that tacky shit

oh boy

how old are you dude,you are coming across as young

and cool bro u are truly the best stoner smoking that cool hash oil

Hey bongfags, I live in Stockholm btu don't know where to buy a bong thats not acrylic
any tips on how to proceed ?

>white ceramic alien ayyyy lmao eye bong
>bruh this is high art bruh it belongs in museums n shiiet

I don't smoke anymore because these days I like to face the world instead of hobbling around on crutches, but if I did it would be a coke bottle and a cut of hose and my money would be in savings waiting to be spent on something worthwhile duuuuuuuude.

I saw this piece a few times around here. Post your collection.

I have Storz and Bickel Plenty vaporizer. Health-conscious guy, also the taste and high is incredible.

Google is your friend

Bongs are not illegal

>faggot on Sup Forums sees my nice bong
>likely a child and couldnt afford even a 1000 dollar rig
>talks shit to try to feel good about self
>calls my bong tacky

kid every person i actually know who smokes wants my salt. you can shove it up your ass

1/10 cause you made me reply with your shit trolling

its glass kiddo

Alright
What should I be looking for in a bong?
I've been rolling for years, but been thinking about crossing over for a while

Also, most importantly, since I lack the experience with bongs, what are the bad things/i should avoid with when buying a bong?

these are just the oil rigs, not updating timestamp, got a meatwad rig since then.

glass is a type of ceramic, genius

Technically i could afford that piece of trash you call art, but i simply won't because i'm not a retarded stoner like you.

You really dropped 5k on a bong that doesnt even have a perculator?

listen, if you were my friend and you had that bong, I would totally say I was envious of your rig just to not make you feel not retarded, especially if i knew you spent 5 grand on it

but since im not your friend, im telling you, your shit is tacky as fuck.

All bongs have ups & downs, unfortunately you won't know those faults or perks until you smoke through it

it has a salt ripcurl perc, its blown into the side of the rig, google salt glass and about the ripcurl if you wanna know more

i bet your bong is literally made of plastic.

no plastic / synthetic material

brushed steel, actually. like i said, its a pax2, the device of the sophisticated cannabis afficianado

>google salt glass and about the ripcurl if you wanna know more

i literally don't

this argument is the only reason I'm still on this thread

why so much water?

Is it good to have detachable bowl heads for your glass bong?
Or should I look for one that is together with the bong when buying?

me and my friends who have actually HEADY glass make fun of faggots like you. you dont even have a real bong. your opinions are nothing until you smoke from an artistic piece. a pax isnt sophisticated its for little fags who cant afford a heady rig to actually smoke in style

you cant even smoke hash oil with one of those fucking things, theyre useless.

It's a fairly large bong at the bottom & only had a shorter down pipe

well, im sorry to say that you and your circle of friends unfortunately lack taste

its not your fault, you just never knew a person like me IRL that could inspire you to seek sophistication and style. i suggest trying to meet smarter friends

>thinks his little pax can hold a candle to my fucking legendary salt

keep dreaming kid, have fun smoking weed through a shitvape while i dab off a 5k rig you filthy casual

Vaporization is superior to combustion.

jesus, i thought you DUDE WEED LMAO types were supposed to be laid back?

>/thread

>5k rig
Literally your only testament to your tacky faggot rig is the price.
Buy a gun for your mouth faggot.

oil>flower and thats a fact
and no, i would always rather dab a fat dab then even vape pen my dabs. fuck vapes, so so lame. also most vape pens ive ever hit get clogged and fucked up super easy.

do explain how my beautiful piece of art is tacky.

To be fair its not bad, it looks interesting.
But you sure are a tacky faggot.

>alien motif on weed paraphernalia

dude

detachable is nice since you can "upgrade" your bong with certain things

Do real drugs pussy faggots i know you wont

>OP posts picture of a bong
>It still has the price tag on it

Fucking pleb, you're some shitty stoner at a smoke shop. Get out of there, you know you can't afford that shit. Stick to your shit metal one-hitter.

stoners are never laid back, always something bothering them

"duuuude youre totally not chill"
"youre totally killing my vibe"

your bong is the equivalent to those sneakers with LEDs in their soles

did you not see that i had a diff pic of it at home with like all my other rigs kiddo? youre the fucking pleb, get rekt

Chronic use has been shown to deregulate emotional controls and checks in the brain. Subsequently the increased emotional outbursts can cause a feedback loop that further deregulates emotional controls through increases in grey matter devoted to experiencing emotions

This is my piece. The chamber can load up 2g of plant material and the hit can be so strong you fall asleep. It's not a vape pen though I admit that, but from german guys who made medical Volcano. Once I tried vaporizing the plant, I never looked back.

Also oil is not better than flower, that's like saying 95% THC concentrate is better than oil. Oil is good if you want to make edibles, but otherwise it's just a preference between dabs, hash or the good old plant material. I prefer flowers.

One more thing what I cannot do with a bong. When my gf hits plenty and starts kissing me, exchanging the vapor as we are making out is amazing. Berry, citrus, always just a lovely taste of strain. Any combustion method leaves bad aftertaste, and the high effect is not as pure. Your method of extraction is not as efficient as mine.

also see
the second one i had literally timestamped for a Sup Forums stoner thread so yeah youre just retarded.

How many times are you going to try to brag about your bong on Sup Forums

>increases in grey matter
>through smoking weed

this is what stoners believe

sorry i like to spice up stoner threads and try to get people to post their actual cool pieces they own and then some broke hater starts hating

i just love glass tbh

Had an ice cooled glass bong but dropped it so now have this plastic bong which I also dropped, as you can see by the huge crack, so have to cover that crack with my hand while I'm lighting up.

There was actually a study some years ago in Toronto that showed a 3-5 point IQ increase from smoking a gram a week.

Heavy users, IE an 1/8th oz a week, saw an equal drop on IQ.

Both parties showed a 100% return to normal after a few months of no cannabis.

i know heavy smokers, theyve never been the same afterwards and definitely dumber than before

link to that study?

fucken drugger

Fucking typical stoners dropping shit.
Maybe don't smoke so much?

You better not be using that tin foil whilst lighting up, right?
RIGHT??

yes I do. I hear it releases chemicals that could enter your lungs, leading to early alzheimer's, but many say it's just a myth

I dont know about alzheimers but the foil is for sure bad for you, don't be an idiot man

Keep it up and end your line of stupidity

aluminium has a very high melt point and the lighter isn't hot enough to vaporize it. just change it every so often and it should be fine i think