I have 10g of Lamictal. Ingest all to kill myself?

I have 10g of Lamictal. Ingest all to kill myself?

Nah. Just jerk off and go to sleep. Maybe put on some Miles Davis. Seek help when you wake up if you're still suicidal.

If you were going to do it, you would have already.

you need 5 more grams to be confident that you will kill yourself though

Lamictal is the cheap generic to the real thing.

Do not take with alcohol, or you may cause harm to others and yourself.

My father had taken lamictal for two years after he suffered a seizure at work. We could not afford the actual drug (I forget it's name.)

On April 21, 2014. I came home from college one night and he had murdered my mother and then committed suicide.

Do not mess with this drug.

fuck dude i'm sorry

If you eat overdose of pills you just puke them up. Inject, snort, smoke, or drip in eyes so body cant reject it, like women reject opie

Brother, I'm just looking out for you.

Please do not take Lamictal for any reason.

OP here,
Thank you for caring guys (seriously).
Tomorrow will be better probably

Please don't. You're not alone. You're loved.

>You're loved.
By whom?

By the random collective.

What is Lamictal?

But we don't know anything about him. He's anonymous. What good is our love to him?

When I was on Lamictal (lamotrigine) I was a serious alcoholic and it seemed to intensify the insanity that comes with alcoholism as well as the desire to drink. I got drunk and kicked a dog.

It is an anticonvulsant used to treat seizure disorders and bipolar depression.

Who you are loved by does not define your existence.

Find a hobby to absorb yourself into, you will meet more desirable people, and perhaps a happier being.

pills have some of the lowest success rate for suicides, statistically, people who use drugs orally to commit suicide usually just do it as a cry for help...
Get a shrink, the stigma of it might put you off doing it, but it will pay off in the long run...

Or just take it daily until you want to kill yourself anyway. Fuck I hate myself.

Not to mention the amount of bullshit you put anyone remotely close to you through by attempting/committing suicide, which is a factor no one takes into account when going for it...

As good as he makes it out to be.

He's clearly thinking about suicide, so it can't be any good.