Yeah. Pedals

do you prefer the mxr phaser or the boss

because why?

Please no, Just no.

sauce who is she?

who dis

i think it was "my parents pay for my shit"

I make horrible nosy music too.

The more knobs the better. While the MXR phase 90 is really nice, you cant control the envelope; rise and fall. With one knob its all about speed of the effect.

Dragons fucking on the first date. Its all the brown ones fault.

AND GODZUKI!!!

Where is this from?

Icarly but it's probably fake? I don't know

Faked from Icarly, I would know. Im the big nigger she was fucking and sucking.

Sure same

Whoever faked this is a good man. More like that?

Nigga, you didnt gett dubs dub. Fuck you, poor ass broke ass virgin ass faggot.

Nothing like a Devi Ever to make some awesome noise

Devi Ever gave up her own company to get an Indian leg flesh dick, the money ran out so she stopped the whoremoans, started making fuzz pedals again under and different co. name and shitty halfassed takes of her old fuzz pedal names. The old devi do sound the best, and by the best noisy as fuck and anyone less creativite then mecould not/would not use them.

Im high on cocaine Her old pedals sound the best because of no consistency of components.

Damn dude you definitely know your pedals. Anyway what kind of stuff you play/like?

I use the synth mangler (2 soda meiser's with noise and chos controlls), on synths and drum machines. I have a old Cherry Pop, SM with tone control. Have a Devi Ever Bit that I use stacked with another fuzz for my harsh noise project. The destructo Noc is my "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU HIGH ON COKE AND SHOVE MY GUITAR UP YOUR CUNT" fuzz. I love it.

Any links to anything I could listen from your project I would like to check it out?

go to bed stephen..

So tired of seeing this pic

got a full suite of mxr pedals myself, as well as a crybaby and a zakk rotovibe, through a peavey classic 30. Fucking gorgeous.
spent around £1100 on the mxr stuff, £550 on the amp. been with me for years.

Congrats on your setup

Cool setup what do?

r8 my cock