ITT: We talk like Australians

ITT: We talk like Australians
g'day mate! throw some shrimp on tha bar bee!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vsKbqUibN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No wonder this equine cunt has such a long face. I mean wouldn't you if no fucker is helping sort you out a light to arc up ya duzz. After a hard day of having some midget cunt whip the shit out of you the least you could expect is to suck the guts out if a longbeach with no prick giving you any grief

this fucker wants you to spark his dart as he's got it jammed in his pecker. Trying to chat shit but the durry keeps this fucker quiet. He will get back in his cage when he's lit, arrogant cunt

Little crustacean cunt cant even fkn breathe and he's come all the way out here to light his cunt duzza up spark this man up before he starts clippin cunts

youre a fucken derro cunt

cunts fuckin fumin that scummy dealer sold him speed not the high grade charlie, this duzza the only thing stopping him sprinting across town and starting a fuckin pagga

Oi cunt! Fuck me up some spoiders!

this crabby little cunt is at it again. "Pinching durries like they're communal. If it wasn't for his legend status the cunt will be paying them back double

Australian here, hardly anyone talks like this

We call 'em Prawns ya fucken Derro Cunt.

Look at the girth of that duzza stretching this poor cunt's jaws. The bloke is popular with the well-endowed, if you know what he's chuffin'.

Yeah nah m8

The talk about the durries? Either you're not an australian, or you've never been to a party.

Am actually australian. Can confirm.

Fucken oath there is some horseshit going down in this thread shes fucked.

You just gotta do some growing m8

get fucked ya dingo cunt

Only the welfare houso cunts talk like that

Look here you gronk cunt, me and damo are gonna hit up the staysh later then rip a sneaky christmas tree and blow clouds bigger than the gookcooker you in or not

Am I ever gonna see your face again ...

This faggot is making us all sounds like brain dead morons

You are brain dead morons? I mean who the fuck tries to breed the black out of abos by breeding them with white people? The white race frowns upon you nigger

Hello everyone, I am Australian.

you're a fucken fucked cunt arent ya? every aussie talks like this

No way, get fucked, fuck off

I've been trying to shitpost for days but my Turnbull approved internet keeps timing out on image uploads.

Fuckn dead set legend you are mate

Someone finish this one for me then if your Aussie

24 kids 9 adults and 15 dogs. A dead roo on the roof rack and a boot load full of grog. And I'm flash as Michael Jackson ....

you're a dead set wanker mate, pretending to be aussie when you're a true blue fuckwit

This guy gets it

Aussies dont say shrimp

Unless referring to a person of limited stature

Oi cunt! I'll fuckin glass yah!

giiusyerfuken muunny cunt!

Fuck right off cunt! Straya

Any logical reason why all aussies are sociopaths?

I am an enourmous faggot

Its more people stick the whole bogan/outback jack steriotype onto everyone, we have edgy teens, hippy liberals, all that shit. We're kinda like a little 'murica with more white collar crime

>i come to this cunt-ry on a boat
youtu.be/4vsKbqUibN8

Sup cunt, howarya?
Not bad m8, howareyoo, ya cunt?
Who you callin a cunt, cunt?

Fuck u, u nigger cock loving piece of shit. I bet your mum looks like a fuckn silverback.

and an old rocking chair

now that I'm living next door to Alan

it's prawns you fucking spastic cunt... what kind of fuckhead calls them shrimp.

it's prawns you fucking spastic cunt... what kind of fuck head calls them shrimp.

yeh nah thats fucked mate

Straya

Paul Hogan- when he's not busy avoiding tax

fuckin city slicker cunt

prawns and shrimp are different species tho

>repeat post
>both dubs
What fucking sorcery is this?

Bump

The dark gods merely grant him favour.

g'day ya fakin cunttt

Your fucking lying. All the sick cunts talk like this.

Oi m8, I just got me monee from the centerlink. Lets go get us a couple of goonies and a pouch.

Sick cunt!

fuckin' shit cunt.

Fuck off cunt, I only talk like you at work, everywhere else I am true blue dinkie die. CUNT!

CARN THE PIES!!!!