How do you worthless, Amerifats feel about this? Liberated from trumps clutches I should hope

How do you worthless, Amerifats feel about this? Liberated from trumps clutches I should hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541635/Murders-rapes-going-unreported-no-zones-police-minority-communities-launch-justice-systems.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London
youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugly troll or ugly little goblin. Meh.

Proof?Source?

www.Google.com dumbass

is this a YLYL thread? I'm confused

You have less population then our two largest states combined... Good luck with that.

Besides we kicked your limey asses twice already, we can do it again.

Sad that they think that Trump is the old problem

>We have a commie
>A clown
>And an inhuman lizard creature that lies and bleeds tar

They should take us back whoever gets elected.

what if you use an emp - your citizens cant move anywhere without their mobility scooters

Don't really need to move anywhere when there is a gun pointed out of every window...

again good luck with that.

oh that was you?
then who's the guy with no life achievements

yeah but your more than likely just going to end up shooting each other or any nigger in the street then We Just roll in and mop up.

fyi the only reason you 'beat us' is because we had an ocean to cross - something that took the better part of a month and our soldiers were in no real fighting condition when they arrived. and reinforcements were a month away at best

that wouldn't be the case today, also the British army is trained to a much higher standard than your armed forces - granted you have numbers on your side but that don't count for shit when they are shooting each other.
take Vietnam you killed more of your own guys than the VC

Look you're upset... I get it. I'd be upset too if my empire had dwindled down to nothing over the last two hundred years and I was now being ass raped by muslims...

enjoy your no go zones.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541635/Murders-rapes-going-unreported-no-zones-police-minority-communities-launch-justice-systems.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco

throw in some regicide

>Implying niggers arnt the first assault wave...

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw

and the people of my nation are slowly waking up and beginning to take it back - first we'll exit the EU then sort out our internal affairs with out Belgium interfering and cart the sand niggers off.
but i understand you getting upset as america is a joke to the rest of 1st first world and how you created a country born of immigrants then claim "i'm an american we don't want any immigrants. here"

cut out the TV license for individual tvs and we have a deal

Yup, it's true; brits don't scare as easily as you guys.

>figure head only used to keep money around
>have no power in what england does
>she'll live to see a new heir to the throne named Muhammad

America doesn't have an issues with immigrants. It's the ones that come here contrary to our immigration laws and use up all our resources that should be going to citizens that we don't like.

yes it does especially your southern states, hell you guys even persecute Native Americans and tell them to speak English.
i really hope trump gets the Presidency though

What if i told you that United States is private corporation owned by Queen, how can she take something back when its already owned by her ?

As someone who is a decedent of >picrelated a war chief that fought for the brittish against General George Washington we lost the war as did the rest of the nations. There is a price when you loose so deal with it.

As for the southern states it's about a quarter of our population... That's kinda like saying that the chavs speak for all of the UK.

Forgot the pic.

seems legit