What wrong did they do?

what wrong did they do?

killed an awful lot of people for no reason

Nothin

didn't kill enough

they didnt do enough, now the normies are taking over

they failed at building bombs
then they got a total noob kill-count when they had ample weapons/ammo for a proper massacre

didn't get muslims.

Didn't kill themselves first.

they had shit attack plan. literal plebs. i would have blow the bomb and when everyone was panicking and trying to leave i would have posted at a bottle neck and sprayed away. with the arsenal they had i would have destroyed the school and killed half the people.

They didn't live stream it. That would have been the best shit ever

That was their plan you idiot, but the bombs didn't go off.

that would of been so cash. i dont even think i could go back to school without thinking about doing the same

I hate everything

why does he comb his hair like this?

same here but in high school i drew swastikas inside pentagrams, and i drew kkk lynching niggers on my binders so the cops tried to silence me.

This. I think we can all agree that this is their biggest mistake

no. they just dicked around. no plan B. too stupid to adapt.

>this
they thought it was like doom and their shitty action movies

they should of had better marksmanship

It's a middle ground. What they did wrong was murder innocent teenagers, many of which they had probably never seen before. Teenagers who were yet to develop into adults, were yet to learn how to see past themselves and their immediate basic needs.

In saying that, they were both teenagers themselves and the signs that they were unwell would have been present long before it manifested into a shooting. Somebody should have seen them, somebody should have listened to them, ssomebody should have tried to help them. They were kids who threw their lives away over exclusively teen problems, and took innocent lives with them.

The whole thing was a total fuck up, but the blame should be on their folks and the school that was being funded by tax dollars to nurture the itellect of ALL students.

>itellect

>desperate

cause the pigskins are easier to kill

on a real note, columbine must have prevented a lot of bullying, especially when other autists started to be inspired by them and doing the same shit. I mean thats one good thing that came from it, as well as 13 normies dead