30 men rape unconscious 16 y/o girl in Rio de Janeiro

30 men rape unconscious 16 y/o girl in Rio de Janeiro.

Rapists stupid enough to brag about it on social media. National and international shock.

I hate what testosterone does to human beings, especially in lawless environments.

#EstrupoNãoÉCulpaDaVitima

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were they stupid enough to post the vid? i ask for scientific reasons

It's not the raping that is the problem. That can be handled by protecting your children. It's the selective and fake outrage by "estrogen" that's the real problem.

Yes

Citation needed or are you just gonna assert that this happened with out even a news link? Fag.

Post it then?!

Google/twitter are your friends, fag

So no proof? Then I reject the assertion.

Men in lawless areas upon reaching puberty should be injected with anti androgens

Do as u must

>androgens
And you should kill yourself.

And you should get face raped by a horse before you talk

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

You people all need help. If Testosterone is so bad, why did it create almost all that we have today? The microprocessor, architecture, etc. Testosterone landed a rover on Mars. Estrogen just lets you observe and do nothing

What do you expect if for ages men wouldnt let girls and women get an education

Weve only recently gotten the right to vote and study at universities

+ before birth control women didnt have a life of their own

At this

When the situation (at least in the west) got a little better, Madame Curies started to pop up

Only recently? Are you perhaps in your 60s? No? Then you never experienced that shit first hand.

Women were allowed, just not encouraged. Get your facts straight. Then again, we are on Sup Forums. Also, I'm pretty sure the Curiosity landing was quite a bit after women got the vote.

Testosterone does what it does because whores such as yourself don't know your place. You parasites think the universe revolves around you.

Even Madame Curie had to go to university in desguise and at night because men wouldnt let her

The Russians had invaded Poland again and prohibited women from getting an education

They were popping up because they did, not because women suddenly had rights they didn't have before. Women are humans, humans are intelligent as whole.

"Only recently" is relative when we look at the entire history of (wo)mankind

Men have always held us back

And still.. in any environment where there are no rules women and girls are in immediate danger of being raped, harassed and oppressed in general

Exactly right

But deny a human being every right to develope one's self, and less productivity is a given

Why don't you check Curie's wiki page? I was born in 1974 and never experienced discouragement by men or similar.

Would you leave your son alone with 30 women? No problem

Would you leave your daughter alone with 30 men?

You dykes are pussies, literal pussies. Always being hateful and spreading your poison but need the men you hate so much in order to protect your fascist asses. I've never seen in my life such disgusting human beings. You don't represent women, you are filth of the worst kind.

>Men have always held us back
Right, so since what the 60's men and women are equals right? So name a couple of major contributions to society that women have made. All housing, all electricity, water, light, internet, computers, tv all devices and all systems have been created by men for man and woman. You're a fucking dinwit if you believe women are opressed in the west. In iran and Iraq yes they are opressed hy their fucking mudslimes shithole overlords, but stop with the whole victim/moral superiority thing.

If you really believe men are evil, give up your technologies and comforts created hy white males and go sleep in a fucking field. Otherwise shut up

Except that only happened in certain areas of the USA. Women in Europe (my mother and grandmother as an example) were allowed to do what they wished, albeit a little discouraged to go into certain fields. This was in the Netherlands mind you. Now I live in Canada, and asking my SO's mother (who is in her 80s) about being oppressed, resulted in her laughing. She said she'd never been denied an education, she just didn't make much out of herself.

Was that before or after you got the sex change?

Besides, even if you speak the truthyou cannot deny that women suffer and have suffered at the hands of men every single day

Sure in western society we have come a long way recently. But take away all those rules and conventions and men will be men

our forefathers knew exactly why the estrogens weren't allowed to vote, work (and I don't mean menial jobs) or get a higher education - look in what mess the world is in today

pic related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

From wikipedia:

"Women were granted the right to vote in the Netherlands on August 9, 1919"

And that's a developed western country

There we have it

And men are far more likely to be beaten to death.

I'd rather take a dick in my ass than a violent bloody death.

I was born with a vagina, thank you.

Women suffer everyday? In the Middle East, sure.

Men will be men? So thinkers, inventors, just like us? Men are in no way superior, or inferior to women. The individual her/himself makes who they are. The most intelligent person I've ever met is a man, and no, he's not gay.

But you do realize women can be just a cruel and violent as men?

This is a troll. Anyways, you believe that all men are lawless beasts who want to rape and kill but only the threat of law holds us back?

You don't think that if all men were like that society would collapse?

Also, by your reasoning, all male police officers are what, working extremely against their nature?

Men don't think rape is alright, it's awfull. Men don't rape, women don't rape, sick individuals rape. Rape is not that much of an issue in western civilizations as it happens to very few women every year. You don't have to teach men not to rape, we don't rape.

It would be better if you learn how to defend yourself, because that way if you ever get into a bad situation, i.e. rapey, you can defend yourself.

Daily reminder that women live a comfortable life be used we men provided it. We even let you work your bullshit jobs so you could feel some sort of accomplishment.

Exactly. Really, I've had enough of this thread. This is some quality bait, or just some retard posting.

Men are pigs

Are you forgetting it's men that came up with and enforce those rules?
You're welcome.

It's the Turd World. What do you expect? Life is cheap outside of your First World bubble.

>people justifying their gender to some crazy feminazi bitch

Guess i found the cucks.

switzerland allowed women to vote in 1971!

Dramatic reenactment of testoserone oppression.

Ah yes, shit country where shit people live and shit things happen. PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED AND OUTRAGED!!!111!111

Wait, so giving up and letting her claim whatever she wants is not cucked?

I think no one will Google that because they are afraid the FBI and the NSA will track them down.

Tits or gtfo

>all of the worlds testosterone
>in brazil women get raped

Not all men are evil

It depends on the person. But invent no illusions

Most men would rape a woman if they could get away with it

Testosterone gives men a dangerous, absurd sex drive, you are physically stronger, you feel entitled, women are blamed anyways, yhe fact that you can overpower her turns you on, the damage you cause to her genitals and womb make you feel proud, you feel you deserve sex, women are created to have sex with, the chances are there, your genitals make ideal rape tools and there we go

>all men
>not getting raped

>invent no illusions

You're a troll, both figuratively and literally.

Need i mention that women fantasize over being raped more then anything? Women like that shit.

Also, nope, testosterone creates leaders and strong minded and abled persons to lead humankind to victory, safety, and what not. Because fucking african wildlife and survival

It's not a rapey rapey hormone

Also, please explain how promiscuous women are oke but men aren't?

And so they should

Even though that would only be looking at the symptoms. The real problem is that men are rapies by nature and they feel a natural inclination to watch these sorts of atrocities so they can wonder what it would be like and jack off to it

Shit has to happen to their mother/sister/daughter first before they could even slightly comprehend

>projecting this hard.
>pathetic.

> citation needed

I agree that high doses of testosterone are very helpful in the jungle without technology

Men rape

Women don't

Men even turn to raping other men when they cannot have sex. I wonder how many men have gotten their throats/rectums stretched in prison

When did this Place become playgrounds for pathethic tumblr-tier cucks?

You need to die.

I don't have tumblr, peasant

Lol women don't rape? Get off your moral high horse you cunt

I think you deserve to be raped for spewing that much shit. Do you even think before you talk or does spewing shit come as natural as breathing to you

Rapey rapey

How many women have you objectified today already? Do tell

Women are not as rapey by nature indeed.

If one in every million women is a rapist that it is safe to say that women typically don't rape

Like they say, zebra's have stripes. But some of them are albino and therefore don't. But still, we say that zebra's have stripes. Get the point

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

also what do your study at your university? is it a real STEM degree or just useless stuff.

i already know the answer, and that's my point

and it doest help that some girls does STEM because those would agree with me. you don't speak for them

Right, implying more then 1 in a million men is a rapist in wrstern civilization.

>The news will call them white, and blame whites though :)

>Men rape
>Women don't
Not only are you very wrong on this but cases of females raping males are not only far more likely to go unreported, but women get much lighter sentences when convicted.

this

If you take credit for every males achievements then you should also take blame for every male that rapes

I'd wager we'd still come out on top.

I'm not one for anecdotes, but in my own personal experience (for what it's worth), I've been through two rape attempts at the hands of women. Once when I was 9 by a babysitter and then a close family friend when I was 11.

I hate to break it to you, women aren't some special breed, programmed only for good. Far from it.

Who has the video?

I'm prematurely balding and I have body hair all over, clearly my body produces a lot of testosterone.

Never had the urge to participate in a rape, never been in a fight.
People who blame their hormones for their shitty attitudes and proclivity for hurting people are delusional assholes.

Bet she was asking for it...

Not surprised. Monkeys will behave like animals always.

still the same tumblr retard logic
>That man is a rapist- all men are Rapists
>That man was a great person- all men are great people

Mah cheesenigga

By your logic, women are worthless for anything but reproduction.

mfw Sup Forums has managed to gather feminists as well

God raepd a young heb woman and Jesus ensued