Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Thinking about dumping my gf. I used to think having one would be great and that it would make me feel more complete; all that bullshit.

I've been with this girl for 6 months, and I used to be crazy for her; family all love me etc and everything was great. But now I just feel like it isn't worth it. She's begun to me like shit, and I hardly feel valued by her. We used to have nice discussions about different things, but now they've dried up. I always ask about her day, what she did, how her courses have been going etc, but I can't remember the last time she asked me those things or showed an interest in my life.

I just feel like I deserve far better, or at least not this constant feeling like shit because of her. She's put on maybe 10-15 kgs (20-30 pounds) since I met her; whereas i've kept up running, sport, and going to the gym and feel like i'm in the best shape i've been. I've been getting more female attention recently because I take care of my appearance and have an attractive personality and interests. She doesn't have any interests except watching bullshit shows on tv.

I feel like a relationship is contributing nothing to me, and just wasting my time. I don't get any satisfaction or sense of being wanted; and feel like the time I spend with her or talking to her is just time I could be spending perusing things that interest me, or with my other mates who I get far more satisfaction being around.

We only have sex maybe once every two weeks; and she never seems interested in making sure I finish; instead I always end up feeling guilty to the point where sex isn't as appealing to me anymore. I could just go to any club in town instead and pick up a girl.

I'm just too much of a bitch to do it. I'm scared shitless that if I dump her i'll realize that she's actually not that bad; that i'm only focusing on the negatives.

Fuck these grils

What do Sup Forums?

>pic related; her tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuKV2DI9-Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if that's her then i suggest you dump all the pics, holy shit she's hot

Go back to tumbler idiot

Moar, she looks fantastic

Dump her bro
It wont get better
Just like poker
Your starting hard looked strong
It improved some what
And not you are realizing you cant win with the cards on the table
Fold that shit and play another hand

>ITT OP can't stand monogamy
Get used to it faggot

Honestly sounds like most casual relationships. Casual for her that is. My buddy wifed up some chick and she has packed on like 50 pounds in the last few years. Your girlfriend feels like she has you hooked, get out now Sup Forumsro.

>feel like the time I spend with her or talking to her is just time I could be spending perusing things that interest me
Doesn't this hold for all women?

" I've been getting more female attention recently because I take care of my appearance and have an attractive personality and interests."
When you say this you sound like a full of your self cunt and we don't need to know about that, your relationship is the problem. Now to the matter at hand. If you really love this girl, sit the fuck down with her and talk about your feelings and your problems. You're not a fucking robot mate, letting your loved one know how you feel about the relationship is important. If she loves you she'll want to work it out, it might turn into a fight but in the end you'll both be better for it. If she's not interested anymore she'll just fuck off. If she's a sociopath she'll try to make you feel like you're scum, like it's all your fault and then the games begin, you're in for some shit.

This is always a point, girls do almost onlx think about what brings them joy. If you want some rest they get pissed of and say you don't do anything for the relationship. Everywhere and always the same

Having a relationship is like entering a pool that is just as cold as the North Pole. If you are inside, you want to fuck another nigger up by saying that the water is fine and getting them to also go for a relationship. Its a never ending cicle of trolls trolling trolls. It kinda is Sup Forums really.

actually this line is pretty vital. OP is insecure and the newly found validation from other females has gotten him into doubting his relationship. He should probably think things through before ending it because it's just his dick playing tricks on him atm

Well said user

Basic bitch
A* tits
Another calamity
Caused my mammaries.

Stay with her cause of body, but make her to your cuckqueen

Do it, it won't get better

didn't greentext, apologies faggots.

Danke, mein neger.

Have you actually tied telling her any of this? If she has no clue you feel that way, it'll def go to shit. If you explain this stuff, even literally read your op to her and she doesn't care, then gtfo

If you can't bring stuff up for constructive issue resolution: no relationship has a chance: communication skills is your first problem, the actual complaints that you want her to be telepathic about are probably a deeper story on her side also- maybe she resents that her man is a secret whinger who cant navigate or direct events according to his authentic thoughts/feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuKV2DI9-Jg learn this youtube and develop counter measures.

do it fgt you deserve bjs and sex every 2 days not every 2 weeks ... atleast find a nympho bro.. jezz

btw OP, if those nips in the original post are those of your gf then I would make the effort. Those delicious biscuit nips would be fun to suck on.

You've answered your own question , if your not happy end it , if it's deteriorated that much in 6 months what's it going to be like in another 6 months ! End it now before you get her pregnant

All these posts coming from virgins telling him to stay because of her nipples lol.

Kids these days...

Need more pics to decide

Man look dump gf epic tits please and dont stop.. those are nice as fuck i request to see more please thank you.

keep her for the tits dude

> I'm scared shitless that if I dump her i'll realize that she's actually not that bad

dump her
if you don't feel that it's right then it's not right

not my fault I love nips, I'd stroll through hell for some sweet biscuits.