How hard do you think it would be to steal the secret formula for coca cola...

How hard do you think it would be to steal the secret formula for coca cola? Do they have guards or is it just in a thick vault?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/God-Country-Coca-Cola-Mark-Pendergrast-ebook/dp/B00BHOVYKS/279-7051466-4166624?ie=UTF8&qid=&ref_=tmm_kin_swatch_0&sr=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easier than for OP to get laid.

Feelsbadman

an even bigger question - what are the 7 secret herbs and spices?

The coke formula is not secret. It's on the back of every coke can, bottle, and glass bottle.

The amount of each is the secret.

You are a blowjob

From memory KFC doesn't even use the original formula that Colonel Sanders used. He said KFC was a disgrace to his recipe or something like that.

The secret is not just the spices, it's how you cook the chicken in a pressure cooker. Fag

Glucose Syrup
Dextrose
High-Fructose Corn Syrup
Sucrose
Bronw sugar, refined
Artificial Sweeteners
Piss

do you know what formula means?

You didn't pass grade 2 reading did you? It says shit like carbonated water, caffeine, Natural Flavours, Colouring, etc.

You dopey cunt

When I use the word formula I say it in the way that plankton does. IT makes it more secretive. It's the same shit as recipe to the common man.

It would be very difficult. Assuming these people still exist, you would probably have to be a professional catburglar with a full team on the scale of Oceans 11.

I'm just assuming they have that formula on lockdown, not that it would even need to be really. It's not like it's the 19th century and you can just replicate it and build a better company faster than they can. And even if you wanted to, you'd need a shit-load of planning, inside men and probably lots of cash and supplies and equipments. It's not even worth it

>You are a blowjob

My fucking sides.

Plankton detected

It's not stored anywhere it could be discovered. Five highly trusted individuals have memorized the formula and a new one is trained only when one of the five passes away.

It'd be worth it though, You'd be famous for at least a century for being "That weird guy who stole the Coke formula"

So I could do a SAW type thing with all of them in a room to get the formula. Tell them that if they all die no one will ever know the formula and say some BS about destroying all the factories.

Sup Forums..... I ewwantu steal... coca cola. Sup Forums will halp

>You are a blowjob
/thread

Well its not like I could go on facebook and ask my family and friends if they coukld help me out. You all don't have enough of a life to know what would work.

amazon.co.uk/God-Country-Coca-Cola-Mark-Pendergrast-ebook/dp/B00BHOVYKS/279-7051466-4166624?ie=UTF8&qid=&ref_=tmm_kin_swatch_0&sr=

it is in here.

wait a second motherfucker you know how to speak english?

the cola recipe is protected by law not physically protected you dope

How did I write every other reply and the original post, you spanner.

take one large domestic swimming pool0
add 3 shipping containers of sugar
1 teaspoon of black food color
stir over low heat for 12 hours
add another 3 shipping containers sugar

stir until reduced to a thick gloop.

portion into alumina cans.

profit

Thanks for the clarification Captain Oblivious.

Its really really really easy.
Join the marketing department at coca cola. Find out that the secret formula actually does not exist. The Ingredients and amounts of them, as well as how to mix them are stored on thousands of disks in hundreds of bottling plants all over the planet. Often licensed to local companies paying good money to be allowed to make coca cola.

Even if you 'aquire' the license, you can't make and sell coca cola. They just sue you.

Thanks mate /s

It's actually pretty easy. Just walk up to the front desk, and tell the secretary "ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli". She has to give it to you then.

Agree, all you have to do is but a drop on to an electron microscope and see the % of each ingredient.

You are s blowjob

That would require me getting a job and I have enough trouble with that as it is. Let alone a specific job at a specific company.

Someone already did. He tried selling it to pepsi. They called the fbi or something they're too rich for regular local authorities so the guy got arrested.

Buts it's the Tuesday, and it's a after leap year

No, we'd only help moot. You are a blowjob.

Call it "the cola of color" then you can't be sued

Well shit. I'll have to find someother company with a huge secret that I can steal in a ludicrious caper on par with a kids movie were the side character is a talking dog.

why would anyone want coca cola's recipe, their drink is shit tier.

I was just kidding. You might just have misunderstood the post I made that you responded to before the one you just responded to

Is this you?

Was it that random chinese guy? I didn't get the reference

yes yes you do help moot good goy

WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT? Let me just whip out my electron microscope. oh wait...

Yas.

what? I thought Sup Forums had antispam

it's not technically considered spam

nothing like what it was before in any case

Is that supposed to be someone I know? I don't drink Mt Spew either, but nice try faggot.

>2016
>doesnt own a scanning electron microscope

newfag

its random phishing in a post about stealing the coca cola recipe. That seems like spam to me.

It's you, you illiterate twatbag. If you don't drink coke or mountain dew what do you drink? flavoured urine? carbonated sheep excrement?

2 people each know half the recipe, youd have to kidnap both of them and extract it from them

Bahaha. Fuck you.

I drink what a man drinks and a man doesn't tell. Didn't your mummy ever tell you that? Pedophile

You might want to use a spectrometer, dipwhit.

i mean i don't know if they put it into their filter yet. i just. dont. know

this thread is full of blowjobs

I drink tea mostly, sometimes energy drinks like monster and starbucks drinks. If I ever drink pop it's cherry pepsi or big red. I think it's a safe assumption to say that you're the fatass neckbeard who needs to stop drinking so much pop idiot.

hard because they're pretty much drug dealers (they can use cocoa leaves(the leaves from which cocaine is synthesised)) so they probably have some pretty fucking serious protections since there will be some feds there to

sick burn hahaha you derped that jerk!

ez, i practiced in gta

But can they reveal the exact quantity of the secret ingredient: love?

>implying they actually hold it in that vault

dont forget pinch of cancer, it just makes the flavors come together

>tea mostly
>monster
>starbucks drink

Oh lord, you're such a blowjob

install gentoo

>I drink tea mostly
>spend all my change on jewster and cuntbucks

Haha sure kiddo

>tea
>energy drinks likemonster
>starbucks drinks
>tea
>cherry pepsi
>big red
>tea
Fucking tea? Do you like to tip your fedora at the ladies that walk passed as you drink your tea alone in a cafe and complain about how girls dont like nice guys?

you do realize that this is a Fake Vault? - Look at the door ....

I didn't it could be possible for someone to be autistic enough to make assumptions about someone based on a beverage they consume. Guess I was wrong.

You come to Sup Forums, dont read things properly, drink tea and talk shit. You don't need to be sherlock holmes to figure this one out.