Hitler killed 6 million jews. AKA he did everything wrong. Cant we just forget that meme that hes innocent and move on...

Hitler killed 6 million jews. AKA he did everything wrong. Cant we just forget that meme that hes innocent and move on? Every major superpower has killed atleast that many people, if not more. Its not like germanys inherently evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=pool prisoners auschwitz&client=firefox-b&hl=en&sa=X&as_q=&nfpr=&spell=1&ved=0ahUKEwjCk7yx-fzMAhWk2qYKHYCnBJ0QvwUICg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The joke is that Jews are not people and he literally made the world a better place. Or tried to.
What isn't a joke is that this is true and if he had won the war, we would be living in a utopia right now. Whites would anyway. Everyone else would be approaching extinction except I guess the chinese and maybe a few other non whites the nazi's thougjt were pretty cool guys.

I could give a fuck less about Jews but I swear I remember that Hitler praised Islam. With this in mind, I can't support shitler.

That really hurts to know. I guess no one is perfect.

First of all, jews are white you fucking retard. Secind, as a people, there a hella lot smarter thrn the redneck hicks i have to deal with. Hitlers so called "master race" is filled with only a bunch of inbred retards who are infected with aids, and fuck their shotguns until the semen clogs the mechanisms, rendering it useless. As shit as some blacks are, there are still some intellegiant blacks out there, just like how there are intellegiant white people too. The problem isnt whole races, its the degenerate genes inside said races that make certain individuals more retarded then others. Hitlers final solutions sloppy and racist at best. If we truely want to make a masterrace, we need to pool all the great genes from all the races of the world, and make one super race.

Why would he like Islam? He hated Jews in part because of their cruelty towards animals, something which Muslims also take part in.

lets think of it this way, had hitler not killed 6million jews, they would now be living in the US, a.k.a the United States of Jewmrica and US would have been well and truly fucked with all JEW president, black slavery and ofcourse, they would have nuked 'Palestine' by now...as much as ppl hate Hitler, what he did may have inadvertently saved the world..

>Hitler praised Islam.
Topfuckingkek! Sup Forumss god is litterally a sheep fucker lover. You cant make this shit up.

>nuked palestine
Really? Its like you want me to hate hitler more so. If any group on this planet isnt human (besides christians), its filthy mudslime dogs. Killed them would be only the first step towards true world peace.

you do realise that both Christianity and islam were 'created' on the same area of land in the middle east right? so wiping out 6m of those assholes was a job well done, afterall those 6m assholes ancestors invaded those landsa a 100 years back (do u know about the crusades?)

That doesnt make anysense. If anything, they shouldve done a clean sweep of the entire middle east, destroying both muslim filth and christian trash alike.

Blacks are mostly animals with a few decent intelligent ones.
Aryan whites are mostly civilised with a few retards.
Jews are genuinely repulsive to be around. I feel dirty talking to them.

really now? Almost every white person in my aera s a degenerate hick. Granted, alot of blacks are also stupid retards, but there basically about the same in levels of stupidity. Jews are legitimately smart for the most part, so i dont see where the hate comes from.

that last part is racism brainwashed into you.
But I do agree with the rest that you say IF there are sources that PROVE it.

I don't know either. Jews have never done anything to me, I don't know why I find them so disgusting. Christians and muslims are the same to a lesser extent. I find religion to be utterly abhorrent.
In my town, literally every bad thing that happens on the news is fucking abos. They do not know how to behave like humans. They are animals.
We have white trash but they are much less common, and even they have a basic understanding of consequences. If you don't pay rent before you buy crack, you lose your house. Abos don't get that.

Feeling ok today OP?

I can understand abos possibly being shit. I dont fully know what austraillian cultures like, but its totally possible they might be inbred. I hear alot of people complain about them, but again i have never encounterd one in the states before.

He did win the war faggot, then killed himself to take on the King of the Jews in a battle for our eternal souls

IF YOU DON'T THINK THE JEWS DESERVED IT, LOOK WHO STARTED THE GERMAN CIVIL WAR IN 1918.

The vast majority of the original 1800 communist revolutionarit's were JEWISH. They persecuted all religions except their own, stalin even allowed a Swiss faggot to build an entire city just for Jews to live in the Soviet Union.

Even the hololocoster is most likely a fake jewish lie. Look up what Zyklon b actually does and if you think the Germans prioritized sending gasoline and diesel gas to death camps just to kill Jews over sending those precious resources to the front line then you are beyond fucking retarded.

Put this shit to rest.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

Revolutionaries*

The more I read about Hitler, the more I learn about why he blamed the Jews, and the less I dislike him. It really seems like Britain chose the wrong side.

YOU FUCKING RETARD, I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO

So what if stalin helpd a gay man, you being a homophobic bitch makes me want to kill nazis more so. Your fucking trash, how could anyone possibly believe that just because there smarter then you, that it means there automatically evil.

HITLER DID EVERYTHING WRONG

he blamed the financial systems.. still in existence

Don't forget the lolercaust wasn't even the first time the Jews cried wolf about Muh 6 millions.

Think about what Hitler said about propagating a lie. He wasn't talking about himself or his regime, he was talking about the jews.

Why did he blame the jews? Thats one thing, that i never fully got.

germans are uber faggots

Your extremely wrong
And the fact that you cannot admit he was responsable for the holocaust, when that's the main reason you like him is RETARTED.
I've been to Germany and have meet a former nazi. They do admit what was done in ww2
Is it stupidity or ignorance that doesn't let you understand history

That wqs probably a acommon estimate of all the jews in europe, so shut the fuck up you nazi retard.

See The Jews jot only started the civil war, they stopped the Germans from continuing the first world war, which many soldiers felt was a terrible backstabbing.

ITT: Nobody can refute any of these points and the only "evidence" is eyewitness accounts and apologies out of the fear of persecution.

The thousands of documents, bodies, and concentration camps say otherwise.

heard he shot every bullet himself on the xbox chat rooms

Cuck spotted.

Keep sucking that Jewish horn dry and say you hate your master's

The bodies were most likely germans who died from starvation and typhus from the aerial bombardments. They never talk about those particular mass graves and instead disgustingly attribute them to the holocaust.

The vast majority of those documents come from a single source, a jew.

Concentration camps doesn't mean death camps. The Germans had many, many pows so they had to have those places. To house Jews and whoever else. Doesn't mean that they sent them there to die.

Look up what amenities Auschwitz had. A Brothel, theatre, dentist, etc.

And we're supposed to believe that was a death camp?

i give you 9/11
cause fuck you

Are you sure you didn't quote the wrong post?

>literally believing this
First of all, theres no way that thise thousands of bodies were of germans themselves. The conditions they were found in, and the state in which they were found points to them being jewish. Also, thise a regularly found documents in germany, not forged by a jew like you so retardly said. Thise luxuarys at aschuwitz were for the nazis themselves, clearly not meant tfor the jewish prisoners.

He killed 12 billion you fucking anti-Semite.

Except that these things were in the prisoners area and not the guards area.... Why would they be there if they were for the Nazis?

Fucking prove it, bitch. And besides, they mightve been in the same sector around the prisoners, but the prisoners still were still restricted from using said luxuarys.

See, you don't even get that he was referring to that shit pile you call logic. I know deniers like to say there's no evidence, but there's court documents, first hand accounts, evidence within the camps. A discrepancy or exaggeration does not disqualify an event from literally ever happening. Here's the best part. If they're (jews) want to produce a change off of this event, and more importAntly do things like indict, it becomes necessary to use evidence sufficient enough to convince? Even a jew needs a foundation to base lies off of

google.com.au/search?q=pool prisoners auschwitz&client=firefox-b&hl=en&sa=X&as_q=&nfpr=&spell=1&ved=0ahUKEwjCk7yx-fzMAhWk2qYKHYCnBJ0QvwUICg

Enjoy (this is just a pool, you can find more yourself)

You are, when documents point to death.. When methodology of murder is found, with evidence of recent use. When bodies not of aryan or German descent are the main proportion of bodies found. Listen to yourself.. Death camps were not advertised as such retard. It was about the rehabilitation image, while simultaneously murdering, torturing, or just plain working to death their "prisoners". No political power like Hitler would have told people he was killing millions. Even batshit crazy countries have limits too, ya know? Lose the support of the people and you lose the only way to do something like that.

Besides, why the hell would guards subject themselves to in humanities as well? They lived fucking nice

So I'm about 2 hours into 'the greatest story never told', any of you guys watched it and can say if it's biased or not? So far it has left me feeling that Hitler was definitely right to a certain extent.

favourite example of the negationists is the so-called swimming pool in Auschwitz I. They argue that the presence of a swimming pool, with three diving boards, shows that the camp was really a rather benign place, and therefore could not have been a center of extermination. They ignore that the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate-funcionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II.

Literally the second result. Kill yourself for being so stupid please.

We all know that he massacred 6 million jews including women, children and the elderly. What we're saying is he still did nothing wrong.

Never seen it. But it sounds like you're just impressionable but know what you're saying is wrong

Wow, so retard pick the one dubious claim result and literally ignore all others. Do you even know how to research?

Give it a watch, I believe all the atrocities that he carried out are true, however it does give some insight into his way of thinking, and if factually accurate does mean that the words perception of him is in some way misguided.

they were used by prisoners also staffed by prisoners as incentives to report uprisings and conspiracy also to motivate them to work

It is literally impossible to have burnt 6 million human bodies in the time frame that is claimed.
On top of this, why even use death camps? Wouldn't it have been quicker and more efficient to shoot them on sight?
How did they even get 6 million jews? 12 million in europe around that time, did they all go "Hey, i hear they're killing jews in germany, let's all go check"? It makes zero sense.
>In b4 muh 6 gorrilion

the gassing was so they didnt have to waste bullets but originally they weren't going to exterminate the jews the camps were work camps making munitions and stuff before the gas chambers were added later