>ate snow, dirt and grass

rekt

That stomp tho

My nigga playing subway surfers

Noice

nerve gas?

Oxygen deprivation

story?

Symptoms and death followed way too fast after exposure for that to be oxygen deprivation.

I read somewhere that it's actually CO2

This is from a movie, The Andromeda Strain

>The Andromeda Strain
You're right apparently. In the scene they used CO2 to simulate death by a virus strain and immediately administered oxygen after the monkey collapsed.

dumb edgy teen went full hero

dafuq

What game is this?

COD: Infinite Warfare

battlefield 2016

Like what the fuck did they thought to happen?

Apparently this guy was not only burned with plastic. He was also forced to eat the flesh of a dead prisoner.

too bad theres a propane torch there to cause the fireball

Where is this?

this is why you always let women and children go first.

Some prison is Venezuela.

what even

wtf?
satanism?
punishment?

Its okay when they beat on niggers but whites as well?... damn thats low!

ownt

Venezuelan prison gaurds forced the guy to eat flesh from the corpse he's tied to, and then poured molten plastic on him. He was in prison for a misdemeanor.

most of the people in that webm deserved it tbqh famerino

>He was in prison for a misdemeanor
Ok, got it. He deserved it. :)

People don't seem to mind all that much.

Those were other inmates. Venezuela has a shitty prison system: guards only keep the prisoners from fleeing, but the prisoners govern themself

>the real meatspin

>People don't seem to mind all that much.

That is because the guy that was shot was a notorious neighbourhood bully.

I guess that wouldn't run today.

6/10 made me pfft

That explains it.

It wasn't suicide you idiots.
It's self asphyxiation, erotic or not.
But the dumb fucker slipped in the end, and fell to his doom. See how he tries to set the rope loose before passing out? He knows if he passes out he's dead,andhe tries to undo the knot with no success. If nobody found him in the next three minutes he's dead. If it takes longer,he might have survived as a vegetal. Better to be dead.
Never play asphyxiation without a spotter. Better, never play self asphyxiation at all

Do the Mario!

nobody said it was a suicide. you seem upset in your soul

does anyone have a full version of this?

Humans, I'll tell you... make me sick.

Waited waaay too long to kick that grenade. The fuck was he thinking?

Would have been better off throwing a riot shield on top of it.

he waited for the guy coming in to kick it away since his shield got hit with it. either he kicked it because that guy wouldnt, or he didnt know it was there until too late

>Oh, there's a grenade
>Eh, it's probably a dud
>What if it's not though
>better get rid of it just in ca-

that blast was satisfying to watch

The chinese woman suffered 3rd degree burn, took more than a min for the flames to die because there was no fire safety

these ragdoll physics put dark souls to shame.

Yeah I wish they'd only include clips where we know they didn't deserve it. Many of these are criminal scum who totally fucking deserved it.

>filename

Stupid people unable to help... she is probably a ghoul now. Life ruined because 2 idiots don't know you're supposed to suffocate the fire, not spank it like a desobeying whore.

Let this be a lesson - OBEY THE LAW

fascist

subhuman

bigot

Clearly you don't understand the point of society. Not breaking the rules, which are primarily "don't hurt others", isn't fascism.

Wanting to break the rules, thereby officially declaring you don't care about literally anyone else, means you also deserve not to be cared about. You don't care about us, we don't care about you. Fuck you, criminal scum, you get exactly what you deserve; you reap what you sow.

▄██████▒▒▒▒░
██▓▀██████▒▒▒█▒╗
█▀▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒╖
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█▒▒
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒░
░░░░███▓███▀▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒██████▄░
░░░▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░
░░░█▓████▓█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░███████▀▒█▒▒▒█▄▓█`%░░
░░░██████▒▓▓▓▌▐▒▒▓▓▀»░░░░
░░██████▓██▌▒@▒▒██▒▒▒░░░░░
░▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░░░░░░░░
░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░`░`░░░░░░░░
░████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒███▓▓▓█████▌▄▄▄▄▄@@@φg▄▄█▌░
░░▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▓▌░░░
░░███▒▒▀▓▓▓█▒█▒▒▄▒@≡╩`╓@█▀`░░░
░░░██▒▒▒░▀█▒▒█▒▒▒╗,]Qw▒▒▒░░░░

racist

░░░███▒▒▒▒╖░²╝ÑÉ▒░░░░░░░░,.;▒░░░░

commie

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╓▒▒▒███▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓███▒▒██
░░░░░░░░░░░░@▒╣╣╛░`²▀▀▒▒▒╗░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓███▒▒█▒
░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒`░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒╗░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░▀█▒▒▒▒▒▌╖
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒Ñ░░░░░░░░░░░▀▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╠▒▒▒w`╩▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒≡≡@@╖╓,
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒`░░░░░░░░░░░░░`▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀╩ÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ╩╜╝
░░░░░░░╓▒░Ñ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒║
░░░░░░░?▒▌░,░░░░░░░░░░░░░░¿▒▒▒░░

good job faggot

Best wrestling fight ever seen

kek and nice dubz

It can apply to literally any race, sex, creed, or economic level. Literally any human, of any kind, saying they don't care about society and use that as a reason to harm society (criminal scum) don't deserve the same treatment those of us in society enjoy.

The point of society is civility, not hurting each other. Otherwise nothing matters. If any one of us can justify hurting others, then no one deserve life. Point in fact, we all deserve life, so anyone challenging that is nothing but disgusting criminal scum who would do harm unto others if they got the chance to and knew they would get away with it. Your own suspension of other people's right to life is exactly why you wouldn't deserve yours.

What is proportionate response?

Mafia

Damn liberal propaganda. I dont want those crime riddled fags in.jail, I want them publicly flayed.

Lost

that shockwave made me cum twice

youtube.com/watch?v=d0PTa7lnOWs

I click the wrong damn post sometimes...

mean to reply to
As far as proportionate response, why? Why at all? Look if you cheat in a sport, you should get kicked out. You CHOSE to break the rules, which means you don't care about them or the people they are protecting (literally everyone but you).

It is ALWAYS a choice OR you have to admit your're a pathetic, mindless animal not in control of your own actions. If you are in control, it is always a choice, a willful choice, to hurt others by breaking the rules.

If you hurt them, you should be hurt back. Because either A) You don't know how it hurts, and need perspective to learn so you'll fucking stop or B) You do know but did it anyway so you definitely deserve it.

Feminism.

Needs the six million dollar man sound effect on the slo mo

How does one manage to become this level of euphoric?

This is why people dont fuck with russians

Crystal meth

I don't know what you mean by that specific word, I wasn't really focused on my emotions so it's odd if any came through in my post at all...but in general I ignore my ego and think only on the most basic informational points.

Emotions and opinions are useless and mean nothing. There are only facts and how we react to them. I can "believe" the sky is green, doesn't mean it is. I can "feel" that I deserve more than others, doesn't mean I do.

That last one is the same excuse any criminal scum uses to justify to themselves that they deserve to break the rules. They "feel" that others deserve less, IE, no protection from an asshole like themselves that wants to hurt them (and then the asshole hurts them). Well fine, asshole, we'll hurt you back.

Like an immune system protecting the body, law enforcement should show no pity on criminals who hurt others. Fuck em. They'd do the same to us if they got the chance. Just as they declare with their actions that we don't deserve civility, then so to do they not deserve civility.

If you cheat at a sport, you get thrown out. That's a proportionate response.

If you cheat at a sport, you don't get beaten up and incarcerated. That's unproportionate.

And the police only get to decide if you've broken the rules with minor misdemeanors, such as speeding. Otherwise it is the judges job.

You play too much COD, kid.

This guy killed his wife, and son. He then went to his oldest sons school and brought him home. He threw the kid off the roof and waited until someone came to help and then he jumped to his death trying to take one last person out.