Serious Question

Is there a way for my country to become 1st world ubermensch? What are the steps to overcome the bad qualities of our mentality, political system? What should Russia do to build a prosperous economy?

Invited: UK, USA, Japan, Germany, France.

>What are the steps to overcome the bad qualities of our mentality, political system?
Nuking yourself might help in the long run.

You're not invited into discussion, sorry. Please take a sit and read only. Thank you.

This, big and great russia an ex "superpower" is one of the shittiest countries in the world but countries that got free from russia is doing fine as example neutral finland
Just do suicide russia

If dubs - it's possible
If trips - gonna hapen for sure
If 000 - nuke Poland

>countries that got free from russia is doing fine

B U I L D

T
R
A
I
N
S

It was until someone went and joined krym back to russia and sent some soldiers without patches to eastern ukraine

Oh boy. Pekka, just fuckin' check pre-war data before posting.

its certainly doing worse now
besides its basically another russia

good post

So, your point is there is no way of getting to 1st world tier?

Acquire warm water ports.

To be honest I think you can now that trump and puting are making world great again. It just will take time

i think russia needs to:
diversify economy
strive to influence through a strong economy, not shitty intimidation
forget your sphere of influence, youre a non country this century
reproduction incentive, restore fertility rate
export oriented industrialization, for high tech products and a russian sillicon valley
invest in culture and arts and epxort to increase soft power

Not without a fundamental change in the attitudes of your people so that they want to live in russia and make it better rather than just get as much as they can and fuck everyone else. Also the economic plans of your government to try and industralise and encourage educated russians abroad to return to help set up high tech industries as well as investing in education and infrastructure, so you need to deal with corruption.

yes, first it must be purged of all the human-like looking animals

then resettled with real human beings.

>panama
Hmm well ok boy, we heard you now please take a sit and let other people that represent other more relevant and 1st world countries to speak, thanks.

You will need both an economy that is based on more then just resource extraction and also you will need leaders that actually care about the well being of their citizens more then they do about their own enrichment.

Lustration. It worked in Eastern Europe. No reason it can't work in Russia. Once the slimy remains of previous failed systems are gone, easier to start new. Was a mistake following the fall of the Soviet Union to not prevent all the same institutions to remain, and just change names.

Get someone like Гopбaчёв. Russia was on the rise during his reign but quickly went to shit when Jelzin and Putin came in.

the reason why russia is a little bit less slimey today is a lot of the bolshevik shit and scum immigrated to north america

now yous are coming down with the slimey sickness

murka, please, yous do not know what yous are doing

just stay out of foreign engagement as much as you can and focus on your own growing problems

There is a differnce. Eastern Europe didn't have that ammount of wealth that our oligarchs have. They will die to save it in their hands.

your country loves dictatorship/an iconic ubermensch looking leader too much and ends up in it as you go back your home.

dont serve an ubermensch and make out someone else to be like that, just try to be it yourself.

This. If you can't get rid of rampant corruption than it is basically not going to happen.

Top-20 "owners" has enough money to maintain a privete army and secede a region, to make it private land(national state).

russia has far too much land and far too little people

if I were the sheikh of moskau sitting on top of trillions of dollars of oil monies I would:

evacuate the population to the largest urban areas
coat the countryside in protective layer of nuclear radiation, then plant belts of genetically engineered hyper-forests
put the new urban population to work upgrading infrastructure and cultivating efficient agriculture
remodel armed forces around rhodesian army
construct orbital power stations to harvest solar energy

the end goal would be a collection of hyper-dense city-states connected by hyperloops, powered by microwave energy and fed by hydroponics and vertical farms
cities would embrace automation to an extreme level, and their japan-tier population density would make it viable