How much bud is this Sup Forums?? Scales broken

How much bud is this Sup Forums?? Scales broken.

About tree fiddy

about 3-4 bud man

obviously, you cant tell the amount of bud without a budometer but just from eye i'd say im close

A small handful

bout tree fiddy

Idk

3.8 grams exactly

Maybe 3g

that's like 2 or 3 grams

1/8 oz

2.7 grams

Depends, do you have trump hands or normal sized ones?

Put something besides your hand for scale, you could have little trump hands and that only be like 1.5

Roughly 2 grams bro

Tbh it looks about tree fiddy fam. How much?

That's the most weed I've every seen, it's probably around 250 - 300g

I smoked my friends out, bought 11g and we got high, they said they gave me 5g but I was too catted to make sure. Don't have my scale and this could be dense but idk. I think I got ripped off and now I'm pissed

2-4 grams, depending on density.
Enjoy

That is about 2 weeds and you can make 20 points from it

Try it before you rage, could be potent

It's loud. But I paid for 11g and smoked them out they shouldn't be fiends

more than what i have

50€

how much did you pay for it?

That is a handful of bud, give or take

Depending on quality and density it could be anywhere from 3-5g.

Looks around 4ish to me though but without a scale, who knows.

>pic related - weed dealer with comparison shot

Like I said. I smoked my friends out. Bought 11g for us to smoke. I got pretty high off 2 blunts, then had to leave so I asked my friend to give me 5g fore I left. He gave me this and now I'm not high and it looks pretty light for 5g. Scales broken so I can't be sure.

I don't understand, who said they gave you 5g the dealer or your friends? If it was your friends does that mean they clam to have added 5g to your 11g when in reality they took some of your weed?

4.8g my dudes

So you spent your own money on 11g to smoke your buddies out? Why would you be in a situation where you had to ask for 5g? Did you buy the weed and then let them hold it/take some home?

I bought 11g. I was supposed to get 5 of those 11g to myself, and the other 6g we were supposed to roll and smoke. So I smoked a few blunts with them (I smoked them out) and they said they saved me my 5g. I was pretty soiled so I just took it before weighing it. I just woke up and looked at it. It looks light for 5g. So yes, all 11g was mine but I was being a nice friend and smoking them out lol

Yeah my boyfriend was holding it. We were all high already and so I was being retarded by letting them hold my bud.

Woah you said they were your friends now one of them is your boyfriend too? If that's the case then yeah he definitely skimmed some

Tits and timestamp

Nice trips. And yeah, last time I buy with them lmao. I'm fucking pissed because they bought an ounce after I left. They better smoke me out a few times before I buy again.