Niggers being niggers thread

Niggers being niggers thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fEkQdoef_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like this?

I'm just curiouse-are they really so stupid?

A co-worker at my firm believed the first president was a nigger

Clinton was the first black president

classy Christmas morning family gathering

nigs being nigs

I promise we're not all like this. I for one hate BLM and support Trump. BLM is a terrorist movement, and I don't think Trump is racist in the slightest. I also hate muslims.

who the fuck finds this shit funny

People with a sense of humor different from yours, I'm guessing.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

shiiiiieeeet

>686605200

>id
>heaven

i crie

Why do Afrocentric black people believe they invented everything, I mean legitimately every single thing.... ?

Why the fuck are they doing this? Is it because they want to feel better about themselves and feel like their race actually contributed something to human civilization? Im confused

Because they're retarded.

>africanus

I'm not even German, and this rustles my jimmies

There is no way they are this stupid

Mozart was Austrian

DEMS WAS HURRICANES AND SSSHHHEEEIIITTTT......

dude Egyptians are black

Im just glad every race hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers

DEMZ WAS KING TUT AND SSSHHHEEEIIITTT......

cmon you racist fucks post something

youtube.com/watch?v=9fEkQdoef_k

Don't rage
>Pro-tip: you can't

kek

kekm8

i wouldn't call Neil deGrasse Tyson that deeply ingrained in black culture he seems slightly more educated than that.
Remember kids nigger is a state of mind not necessarily the colour of your skin

I've been through this soooooo many fucking times grrrrr.....

>No you weren't

And if your were

>Why did you use slaves?
>And then turn around and whine about it later on like little bitches?

Current pic is a search for "Egyptian People" using pictures as a filter

>Do ANY of them look like fucking niggers to you?
>No, if anything......latino and aribic

Sorry to ruin you fantasies and the shit your nigger agenda pushing professors taught you.....was wrong

>Science
>XD Gotta love it!

This shit makes me rage.

Thats a real movie btw

>You mad bro?

i couldnt even make it 3 minutes into that.

This or it is some great trolling

The "She-boon Mating Dance"

mfw My whole race is shit.

Tfw ignorant shits claim that Pharaohs and shit are the epitome of black culture, historically and currently Egyptians have never been black... Even moreso the fact that Nubians (darker complexion peoples in that region) we're considered lesser people to Egyptians, and often would sell slaves for goods to maintain good relationships with Egyptians....

naa m8 didnt you hear the blacks invented science too.. invented real science nd shit

The science you use now is whiteys science and obviously wrong and biased.

Male "Nog Mating Dance"

*Throws Up* You watched that shit? Brave soul you......or legitimately gay either way lol

What a waste...

Yes'ir/mam you know your a little.....stick around Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a bit and you'll learn even more

And they did bro......demz was wizards and ssshhheeeiiittttttt didn't ya know

Got her wic and unemployment payment

"Nigger Pool Party"

>? Niggers can't swim

"Pools Closed" XD

N.W.A. Son Represent!

>Black person says they wanna go to Africa to get in touch with their roots
>I ask which country
>Black person looks dumbfounded
>Black person uhhh I don't know, I would just want to experience African culture
>Mfw

GET IN THE SHALLOW END THEN!!!

These Dindus know how to swim, they just don't want the water fucking up their hair. Vanity keeps them from having fun, not ignorance, and THAT makes it all the more worst!

Funny as ssshhheeeiiittttttt......

That's because you are black, and they are niggers. There is a difference.

>summerfriend
>kys

Demz need those little orange swimmies you used to put on your arms to help you float lol

>One day after schools out...
Damn that was fast

Forever tainted and single mom

lmao its funny how blacks think that they can just GO to africa and assimilate themselves and completely blend in Africans and African Americans are like a different species, I love how stupid bitches like Nina Simone go to Liberia because America sent slaves back there when they went back only to ENSLAVE the Natives in Liberia, ignorance is poisonous

Only white guy I ever heard of named Clinton. I believe it.

R8 muh dick

You left your search terms as a filename faggot XD LMFAO

>Now we know what you search

And tell me about it

I have enough shit to break your psyche.....wanna play?

> Sup Forums is my world bitch

Nigger lover will never be accepted back

No there are some freaks out there that convert to Islam and call themselves Moors. YouTube a few videos of them in court.

Btw the fact that a typical black college liberal holds all of Africa as their motherland, and 9/10 will wear some cookie cutter "Traditional African" clothes is fucking ridiculous. Most black Americans have lineage coming from west African countries. If they cared so fucking much then they can take a genetics test instead of buy some fucking Timberlands

....you mean black science guy?

>*Throws Up*
What's it like being twelve?

fucking kek

I got you Sup Forumsro

25 Watt

Lulz

Im eleven-teen sir.....

Sike XD im really im my 30's lol

>Mozart
>German

You're no better than he is user

>David packman
>mfw

well said user. finally some common sence

This picture is incredible. We need to have some serious discussions without degenerate PC motherfuckers word policing and shutting it all down.

As a non native speaker I have to ask: Why do they reject grammatically correct English?

Because they're niggers.

They lose respect among other street urchins. They look like sell outs to the white man and his oppressive language

This isn't supposed to be a cringe thread

I'm getting too old for this shit

HA!!!!!

most likely in ancient times, the sub sahara Africans and Nubian would have blended in between the borders of Egypt and the Nile, so "technically" there may have been Negroes in what we claim as the Egypt border now.
similar to how Russian and Chinese both live on each side of the Russia/China border and the races are mixed around the border too.

just an fyi
I'm white master race

they was kangz n sheiiiit