Currently in Tokyo for the first time on business. No wonder these people have an upskirt fetish...

Currently in Tokyo for the first time on business. No wonder these people have an upskirt fetish. Girls in skirts everywhere. Walking up escalators and stairs. I've seen a ton of panties.

Trying to get some OC, but I also don't want to get arrested in a foreign country. Best methods to do so? apps?

Post your best Japanese upskirts

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Toughsty-1920x1080P-Activated-Camcorder-Smartphone/dp/B01A8BCROM/ref=lp_12909791_1_20/180-1914311-7400539?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1464450106&sr=1-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First off, get the fuck out of Tokyo if you're trying to do anything discreetly, second, just "drop something" and bend over to "pick it up"

here for work, maybe I'll day trip out of town and try something like that. I was just riding the escalators for like an hour watching panties earlier today. Good times.

Your lieing

How many lolis are wearing panties?

what am I lying about?

You should get back to class and learn to spell

OP please this is important I need to know if you saw any loli pantsu

loli's are generally wearing longer skirts, plus they don't interest me as much as the high school girls. They roll their skirts up, they want you to look.

Is that a diaper

Buy a suitcase, drill a hole into the top near the edge, attach your smartphone under the hole with the camera looking through the hole. Get an app like "Secret Camera" and use the volume control on a bluetooth headset or similar to secretly take photos.

fucking professional

Lol wtf
007? Is that u?

hold something in your hand like a book, with your phone on top of it recording video, stand behind girl on escalator. just the phone alone looks obvious if you're holding it under her skirt, but carry something else, just looks like you got a bunch of shit in your hand

Haha, that's fucking hilarious. I mean, it's genius, but at the same time it's really fucking sad that people take these measures to get a few creepshots.

Then again, if it's a kink, march on I suppose.

Call me Bond. James Bond.

Recording something by sticking your phone under someone's skirt is too obvious. If you want to do it, use what the guy above said or get a small spy cam and put it on your ankle. There's plenty of very small ones too, so you can put it on your shoe. No one will care if you stick a leg near a skirted girl, as long as you aren't sticking it out like a fucking selfiestick. You can hide batteries and shit like that around your ankle. Something like this or pretty much any min spy cam amazon.com/Toughsty-1920x1080P-Activated-Camcorder-Smartphone/dp/B01A8BCROM/ref=lp_12909791_1_20/180-1914311-7400539?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1464450106&sr=1-20

I could direct you to an English forum, based in Japan. Users worldwide, and I know of many threads related to Japan from the Japs

Looks like she's wearing a diaper or a pullup.

Post the link m8

https:// forums.e-he ntai.org/
Takes two seconds to make an account. Once made do the following in forums

Discussion Forums>General Chat>From Japan

shit nigga, never even knew that was there, mainly used it for exhentai access, but that was it

can we get some pics up in this?

Haha yeah, I've had the account for years but only since early this year did I pick up on it.