She's yours for 24 hours, how do you use her?

She's yours for 24 hours, how do you use her?

let her go her own way and I'll go home and cry

she helps me repair some drywall.

Let her clean my bathroom while I work on things

could use an extra person to take images of some microscope slides I set up a couple days ago

nothing because im beta asf

I use her to clean my kitchen and make me food during the day, then make her suck my dick and let me fuck her for the night until her master goes to bed.

got to replace my cambelt tomorrow she can help with that

Knock her out and use her as a fuck toy until her body is broken from me fucking her hard and beating her up with a hammer.

Her?

Pass she looks like she into blacks.

Spend the next 23 hours making her a locked coffin with just her holes in view. And five minutes putting her in and locking the coffin and fifty five minutes drinking.

>do some fun shit
>fuck
>do more fun shit
>fuck
>go eat
>fuck again
What else?

Play videogames with her and then go out for a stroll. I might kiss her or take her by the hand if she feels ready and confortable

Sneeze

Hahaha Melanie that you?

Where's she pointing to? Kzoo? Battle Creek?

I'd have her clean the house.

Have an abbreviated discussion of femist progression while sipping tea in a garden full of flowers

Portage

Savage

haha that would have been my third guess

Kek

Ah nevermind upon closer examination that is NOT Melanie. Just looked an awful lot like her. The fact that she just recently got engaged further fueled my suspicion.

That's the most beta shit I've ever read

Tie her up and make her eat a bowl of eggs.

She could help me stream my Minecraft let's plays on twitch. I need tits to promote my channel. Stuck with an average of 2 viewers per stream..and one of them is my other computer. I don't know what's wrong but whatever.

Looks after my cats while I go on a date

Consensual Sex In The Missionary Position For The Sole Purpose Of Procreation

Cum dumpster.