How to tell your gf she's getting fat? Any experience with it b?

How to tell your gf she's getting fat? Any experience with it b?

Simply don't

"You're getting a little chubby"

Thats a perfect body

Why would you want a skinny woman? When she bears your children one day she will get fat anyway.

Did you mean
> How to dump my gf

"lets workout together"

You just stop paying as much attention to her. Let her catch you checking out a skinny chick.

Buy a dress in the wrong size/the size she once had.

You don't OP.
O.P. wants to be single

just do this, you will both be happier and healthier

buy her a gym membership.

> children

op here. My gf's absolutely beautiful but lately she's been gaining some weight, and I'm scared I won't be attracted to her. But yeah, working out together seems pretty great!

If you find out, tell me. I tried to hint to my wife, i bought fat burner pills. I tried the direct approach nothing works.

She went from 55 to 62 kg and holding there (~173 cm height)..

Open the doors really wide for her, when she goes paat you in a hallway really swuish up at the wall, when she sits down to eat a bowl of eggs tell her that those are your eggs.. Shell get the sublime hints.

/Thread

>Sup Forums
>experience with woman

funny guy

I went from 220 pounds to dead on the inside in just 4 weeks.
Found out how www.killedalive.com

k

My ex had the same problem, she gained 30 pounds and it litteraly killed our sex life, and our couple.

I don't want that to happen again!

Just tell your wife that you want her to be healthy, suggest you both could work out. Play some sports together, eat super healty.

Just be real with her, make sure you call her beautiful, just tell her you both could be healthier and happier if you BOTH lost some weight etc

Just go up to her and say, "baby. I think you're gaining weight. It's quite unbecoming." Or just tell her she's getting fat. Now send nudes asshole.

Bitch u gettin podge.

"if you dont lose some weight soon i wont be attracted to you anymore"

62kg@173cm is fat?
i think one of those numbers is wrong.

Working out together is the best.

No, the numbers are right. Of course she isn't fat, but the excess weight is visible already.

it's a tricky one OP. i tried to tell a girl i was going out with once and it back fired (no longer dating)
and i didn't even bring it up, i just answered honestly when she asked if she gained weight. she did and she told me herself!

many women lose all logic and common sense when it comes to weight. so be VERY careful

and if you ever figure out this topic. please come here and share

these = -1 GF

gotta be an equal playing field, sneak that shit up on her start with walks and light hiking and challenge her to something she can win at (running long distance generally is a good one for women) eventually tell her that you love how sexy she is after shes been sweating after a hard workout.

It happens. Just tell her your superficial and for the relationship to continue she better get more active

This op

you're a shallow pos, 135 at 5'6" is almost exactly average.

Superficial... virgin detected

OK that makes more sense
get into sports and demand she "shares" the activity with you? with such a small extra it will go away in no time

I guess it depends on how she is holding it, but that sounds like a perfect weight to me.

>It happens. Just tell her your superficial and for the relationship to continue she better get more active. Then watch her actively walk out the door.

FTFY

How do you tell your gf needs to gain weight?

Again I think she's super hot, but I'm just a little bit worried. In fact I always loved curvy girls, but not too fat.

ITT betas who can't even be honest with their girls. She's probably cheating on you as well retards

Settling down for average..sure sounds like Sup Forums

Openly talk about it with her, if she can't take it, she's a pathetic bitch not worthy of your love.

This, lead by example. Don't tell her. She knows. Make her realize she'll lose you by demonstrating you care about your own weight. If you tell her she's fat she'll go on the the defense and won't likely forgive you. Women hold grudges man, but stay loyal with kindness and consideration.

bitch detected

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

I would play with her gut from time to time. She'll know she's getting a bit chubby and start hitting the gym before you know it, that is if shes even gives a fuck about her appearance.

Truth hurts

1. Finally come out of the closet.

That's all.

>Sup Forums
>women
nigga most of the people here are 45 year old kissless virgins. Average is out of their league.

How fucking old is this picture? There's a CRT TV in the fucking background.

this will not work

A few years ago my girl went from 120 to 140 pounds over one summer. I didn't say anything because her tits got huge and her ass was amazing. But she knew she was getting fat. She lost all her weight a few months later. It sucked.

yeah.. no.

Yeah well we did go to gym for like 9 months now, but it's not really helping when neither of us really changes their diet. I also gained 8kg in the same time period btw.

Tried it:

>Start dating this a little bit chubby girl.
>A little chubby is perfect
>I'm fit and keep myself fit
>She keeps her figure by watching what she eats, so I'm okay with it
>After like 9 months of dating she starts slipping with her "diet", starts munching chips, chocolate and coca cola etc
>Starts getting fat
>Complains how she's getting fat
>Try to encourage her to do something about it. Tried to get her to start cycling, hiking and running with me, so we could do it together.
>She complains how all the sports and ways to get fit are bullshit etc
>I keep myself fit, watch what I eat and live healthy
>She keeps getting more and more fat
>She starts complaining more and more about it
>After months of this the effects are starting to kick in
>You can see through her clothes, that she has gained a lot of weight, even worse when she's naked
>Seeing her naked doesn't even get me off anymore
>Decide to be honest with her, that she should actually start losing weight
>She goes absolutely apeshit about it. Calls me the biggest shit head ever, how I'm super shallow and that I hurt her feelings eternally because of this.
>"But what about your health? This is not good for you in any way"
>Hurrrdurrr fat shaming muh body muh rules, and all the other defences around. She even said that it's easier for a man to stay fit and do stuff, than it is for a woman. How she's going through a rough phase in her life, and that eating makes it better somehow.
>Instead of taking it as a constructive criticism, she took it as if I did it just to make her feel shit for the pleasure of it
>She did nothing about it, still gaining weight and whining about it constantly, of course she does nothing about anything.

tl;dr: 99% of women will get hyper insulted about it, and 100% of those who get insulted will not be able to see it as constructive criticism and concern of her well-being.

>implying Sup Forums is full of above average men

then...change your diet?

additionally:
> neither of us really changes their diet

>our

Got to play older games, is this better?
Don't have a lot of pics in this phone.

135 at that height is fucking perfect depending on the woman. Depends on if some of it is muscle or not.

she doesn't

My gf gained a bit of weiggt but is working on losing it. Unfortunately she's into those bullshit diets and yoga.

Dump her.

My gf is getting fat but she knows it, and want to be fit and healthy wo we'll start do some sports together. Also, she's paying attention at what she's eating.

If she doesn't want to lose weight she doesn't care about you and what you want. Especially if you're working out yourself....

well I'm with the majority of anons here. if you tell her she's fat she'll be pissed. She's female so you have to do something about her weight. suggest cycling, hiking, swimming together. suggest to her that you both need to eat more healthily and get some excercise. women are basically like little girls so you need to kinda guide them along. it's your job as the dominant male in the relationship. more fucking and less ice cream is also a good way for her to shed the pounds

Buy a scale and tell her to get on it.

Working out plays a very little role in losing weight dude, chances are you have increased your calorie intakes a little if anything, you rewarding yourselves after working out?
It's simple, you need a calorie deficit, practice self control, it's not that hard.

>this

stop wasting time with bitchbabies

Nah, no such thing. And I personally gained quite a muscle mass even though my weight didn't change my abs are visible now, hers aren't.

This
I see way too many relatively fit guys with land whales, not sure if it is my location or what, but you just know it wasn't always like that.
If it is the other way around then you know it comes down to money. But I don't see that nearly as often.

It seems I have no other choice. I've tried to encourage her and help her getting fit and healthy. I don't even want my gf to be super fit with a low fat %, I just want her to have a normal body and be healthy.

1. Buy scales (in kg would be the best)
2. Tell your gf "Babe, I got you something. It goes from 0 to 100 in just 5 seconds."
3. Show her the scales
4. Profit

Be a man, dump her.

You need a better gf user, one that cares about you AND her body!

your not in hawaii by any chance. chicks here can be fucking huge

coddling women is why they act the way they do.

if she can't be an adult , leave her.
being single is better than that shit.

Women lack the same determination to finish their reps and work to failure and actually correctly complete their sets. You should train her. I see too many women at the gym sitting on machines doing 100 reps on some really low weight, not even getting tired and walking to the next machine to do the same thing.
I trained my girlfriend to do her sets like the men do, she does about 6 to 12 reps and goes to failure, she also likes drop sets. Even have her doing pull ups now. She didn't start like that though, she started with the weights that were way too low for her.

Dont tell her that she became fat. I did this mistake and now i have no gf..

No, I'm in Ohio.

Go to the bathroom or to the kitchen or something and leave this tab open, conspicuously.

Send me her number

The bottle shaped coke can in the top right dates it to at least 2013

work out and better yourself, then you won't have to chase girls, they will chase you.
you don't have to be miserable just because you're afriad of being alone.

be a man don't be a superficial cunt. the anons who recommend dumping the bitch are lonely fucking neckbeards. they just want you to be alone like they fucking are. she's female she will naturally carry more fat if you want skinny with abs well that's rare for bitches. maybe you be better with something a little more masculine

Is easy tell her: "i'm gay" she will understand and you can go shopping with her still you fucking faggot.

Yeah, well she is doing pretty much half the weights I do (not that I am stellar either). But when it comes to her, we're talking about 60kg deadlifts, 40kg squat, 30kg bench, etc.. At around 4x12 reps usually.

This.
Seriously OP, you gotta be subtle with shit like this, if you are too direct bad times will be had by all.

Just say it you pussy. I told my girl she was getting fat straight up and she started working out 4 days a week immediately. Now I get to watch her chubby little body bounce around while she works out then I fuck the shit out of her when she's done. Man the fuck up OP.

you're fucking retarded or a butthurt female

>she's female she will naturally carry more fat
fatty detected

>that's rare for bitches. maybe you be better with
Nah user, I love curvy girls, but not fat.

My gf is fit. She's afraid of getting fat but sometimes slips and eats a lot. When this happens I just say "do you really need another cookie/slice/etc?".

And she stops eating it and appreciates my support in retaining her fitness level.

The other day she was lookung at herself in the mirror and said "I may be getting older (28) but I think I look the best I ever have"

And I said all the work and discipline is paying off.

being miserable just because some tumblr cunt can't handle the truth isnt being a man.

I think dumping her is the only way to really teach her the lesson that she can't just let herself go and expect her partner to have the same respect for her as he did before.

You'll likely find someone better, and maybe she'll learn a lesson and make better decisions in a future relationship. Or she'll find a beta male. Win/win either way.

He wants to stop it before it gets out of hand.

Female or fedora detected.

I just said "I don't even want my gf to be super fit with a low fat %, I just want her to have a normal body and be healthy." in my post So no, I don't want my gf to have abs or anything. I love a little chubby girls, but she has gone beyond chubby ages ago.

Visible abs*

If her weight isn't increasing then she isn't pushing hard enough, maybe she isn't completing the very last couple of reps she is actually capable of completing, maybe she is capable of lifting more. Drill it into her head not to count reps and stop, you always work to absolute failure, if that failure point is over 12, then increase the weight. With men I'd put that number on 8 or 10, less if you are a power lifter of course.

Retard detected, clearly you have no women experience.

I'm not that guy, but you're the retard in here, sorry.