I been in jail for the last 6 years and just got out, what did i miss? is Sup Forums still good?

i been in jail for the last 6 years and just got out, what did i miss? is Sup Forums still good?

pic related: its me

Yeah man, it's still great! I can't think of much you missed, other then rare pepe (that was pretty funny meme IMO!)

I won the lottery,......tupac is sleeping in my garage.................nirvana broke up.........some dude is gay........and You should shave your balls ,......because its the right thing to do..

Sup Forums was never good. Where did you do your time?

Rope gang

On a side note.....DO NOT respond to this lurker he is looking into getting fisted the first chance he gets.........and he's the gay dude I mentioned earlier.

Troll harder faggot

ayy lmao

how was it inside?
got raped?
raped someone?
did you get tattoos on the inside?
why did you go to prison?

There's more weeaboos

we have doges

Almost two years ago some guy killed a bitch and posted it on here. He got arrested. A couple months after that some faggots kidnapped some lady and posted webms of them hanging her from one of those forklifts. We were in hot water for a while.

moot decided to take away ID's. (Shitty idea IMO.) Also moot left for Google.n ow we have gook as our overlord.

Then some robot on /r9k/ said he was going to shoot up a college to start a "beta uprising" and he actually did it.

Also the epic get of 66666666666. That's all I can think of.

its adam22 from the thecomeup.com rofl

>he wasnt in jail

Kaitlyn Jenner

That murder was last year you dumb cunt.

I said ALMOST two years ago. It's been about a year an a half since its happened.

what was the forklift thing? How did I miss this?

It happened maybe a week or month after the murder of that girl. I forgot the exact time. Two men claimed to kidnap a girl, and people thought they were just joking. They were requested to hang her, so they tied a rope to a forklift and they hung her in a playful manner and tortured her in some ways. They uploaded pictures and webms. I don't think they were caught, but I do remember Sup Forums trying to find out who they were based off of the location of the factory in the webm.

I wasn't in that thread, unlike the murder one, so I'll find a link to get the exact facts for you

Sorry man I can't seem to find an article in it. But I do remember it happened. I dunno why it wasn't in the news because I'm pretty sure she died. Ask other anons about it maybe they saved the webms

Adam22 get the fuck outta here

Here's to U all

You mean the one where she tries to maintain her balance on a tire?

Thanks, anons.

Weird I never heard of it but its a totally freaky story.

You were in the murder thread? no shit? You think it was real when it went down? Those pics sure look real in hindsite, but I'm sure people were calling it fake and gay.

No problem, I can't believe that there's no news stories on it or anything, I made a thread bout it here maybe someone will help us out.
I was in the thread,I just posted "posting in epic bread." At first I thought he was full of shit because Ive never seen a real strangulation, but after the time stamp and all and he got caught, I realized it was real. Also Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about it for maybe two weeks, and there was at least a good 30-50 threads about it a day.

>is Sup Forums still good?
This is how we know you're lying. And stupid. And a faggot.

oh yeah, I'm sure I wouldn't have believed it was real at first either....it's just too much...plus this is Sup Forums after all.....

cool I'll stay in the thread you made and see if we get an answer

lotta freaky stuff happens around here...