I used to browse Sup Forums

I used to browse Sup Forums

Today I've decided that it's harmful to my sanity to try and argue, speak with, correct, discuss anything on this board. Since 2007, the cancer of this website has grown thick.

Bye guys. Im going to stick to purely Shota Bread now. At least we know we're sick in the head and can admit it

bye!

Maybe fur threads too, but avatar fags are almost just as bad as

>women are all the same stupid creatures.

Oooof..

Visit me in Shotaville

Double dubs.

Fun fact: environment is a powerful factor in learning. By submitting myself to arguing with btards, I slowly become just as angry and bitter as they. Could it be because you can't reason somebody out of a position they didn't reason themselves into?

Yes

You know who doesn't generalize and categorize life into pathetic oblivion?

Shotas.

Too busy fukn.

Much fuk to adhere too.

I neither confirm nor deny anything.
Sh0tabros 4 lyfe.

Fuck yeah!

I originally came to Sup Forums because I discovered shota here. I should have never ventured out of the shota threads.

Dead thread. Bye everyone

I was getting coffee!

:C

secretly one of the best threads on the board, it is still Sup Forums,so creepers and shitposting happens, but still, chill and cheerful, and often helpful cause there are quite a few of us who, have had some irl experience, for better or worse

>At least we know we're sick in the head and can admit it
tbh, the only people I can not stand are pedophiles trying to argue that the only thing damaging to a child when it comes to sexual abuse is the social stigma.
>Hurrr if society didn't tell them it's bad to touch a penis it'd be totally cool for me to force my will onto a non-consenting minor.

And this is coming from someone who very much enjoys shota and loli.

Good puppy! Get all the peanut butter...

>:3
poor water fleas

Kill yourself?