How to meet a girl and get a date?

How to meet a girl and get a date?
Girls have this thing where if a guy goes up to her and asks her out because he wants to get to know her better, she will always say, " no... I don't you". Lol!

How to get around this female circular thinking?

The only good idea I can think of is becoming a photographer.

So if I see a girl I like I can go up to her and ask if she wants to model for me.

She gets to make some money, doesn't feel like it's a "date" with someone she doesn't know, but at the same time it's a good excuse to see her again and to talk to her.

And after we could maybe go out for pizza or drinks or whatever. Which, in her mind, would be a natural development of the situation, rather than just being asked out by a total stranger.

Good idea... Or not?

>ask for a phone number
>text them to get to know them
>go on date

It's as simple as getting ones FB

Step one; become attractive
Step two; become an interesting person
Step three; ?????
>profit

>The only good idea I can think of is becoming a photographer.
lol

I mean even if you frequent certain restaurants that have qts youve seen a lot. Talk to them. Get their fb. Go out. NEVER NEVER show you want a relationship though as that shit will get you nowhere.

Dont start with the "youre beautiful/gorgeous" shit either.

Serious question. Is that a girl or a trap? Bitch is so fucking ugly, dude.

Chloe Moretz is a fem you faggot. Just watch Hick or Let The Right One In.

Terrible idea, OP.

You'll most likely come across as creepy.

It's Chloe Grace Moretz, she's a beautiful young actress who's been in quite a few very good movies. You should check her out she's in the new movie Bad Neighbours 2

Not sure if serious or trolling. OP girl is ugly as hell. Period.

Stop trying to force these things. Resorting to things like this never works and is creepy.

You won't need to force interaction with someone who likes you. Frequent places you enjoy but don't go looking for "the one". Keep thing natural and something will happen eventually.

Faggot

What do you mean? I said nothing about beauty; only noted two movies that show her in panties proving no trap.

She is pretty hot though to me. I'd like to see your gf since your standards are so high.

Be chad.

Or if you're black, just call her a racist.

That is the thinking process of a beta. Do not overthink it. That is probably the reason you can not get a date in the first place. You overead things and become to attached with her. Girls notices this type of things. Instead do not think about it. You meet a girl you like just talk to her on the spot if you can not do that just ask her if it is possible to meet at another time "because I want to get to know you better" done. Trust me Op been in that trap myself. You gotta aproach people with friendship in mind and when you feel that feelings are coming you ask her out. Simple as that.

> One everyone has diffrent taste
> Two Everyone is intrested in different things
This is not a guide to get a date it is a guide to get a one night stand.

>only noted two movies that show her in panties proving no trap.
underrated post

OP it's very easy. If you see a girl your find attractive casually wall over to her. You can make a comment about something in the immediate area or situation and take the conversation from there. Find out a little about her casually. If she interests you still, ask her if she wants to get together for drinks, coffee, a walk in a park, etc. Something casual and around other people. If it's in public, the chances of her thinking you'll rape her go down (even if you know otherwise, hehe). You can even try (I've done this and it's actually quite affective if done correctly) catching her eyes, and smile at her. Don't be a creeper and Leer at her until she looks your way. Just casually glance over and when she looks at you just give her a smile. If she smiles back, go for it. If she does a double take and smiles the smiles, definitely go for it! Just walk over to her and tell her you thought she was pretty and wanted to introduce yourself. From there, you'll find out very quickly if she's down for it or not. You'll notice I keep saying the word casual. It's very important. As long as you don't make a big deal about what youre doing or what she's doing, she'll feel much more relaxed around you and your actions. But since you Sup Forums , chances are you'll probably sperg out fail miserably. Probably should just save yourself the pain and an hero. Hope this helps :)

2 movies in panties 5 years ago What if she already had surgery

HOW TO WOMAN

be confident
dont act like you want something
act like your doing a favor
never actualy talk about what you're doing
be calm, grounded and clear in your intent
but never speak about it
use body language
be playfull and always light
act like you dont care about the outcome
you are here to play
you're not here to take
you're here to give
forget about date and shit
just be yourself and give her what she need
the d

This. She looks like a trap nowadays.

This sounds like great advice.

But what if she doesn't look your way and you think she's attractive and you want to approach her?

How do you start a conversation?

Approaching a girl in public is pretty much considered rape now days

also never use any trick or strategy
be congruent and believe strongly in what you have to offer (orgasms)
you are not a fraud
you are the shit
don't try to buy her shit
always freestyle
never force her to admit or aknowledge whats happening
you are giving her the luxury of pretending it was your influence all along
you spare her the guilt and responsability
you are in charge
everything should be smooth and fun
she just have to let go and bend to your will
never ask for any kind of validation or aknowledgment
you know what you're doing

no point my friend. women are fucking disgusting creatures. she'll only get with you for what you can offer her, not for who you are. When something better comes along she will leave you or at the least cheat.

implying we dont do that as well
who care ?

thanks for the posts. nice concise summary

Hahahahaha no wonder you can't find a girl friend. You don't even consider them equals, why the fuck would they be interested in your retarded ass?

Use the internet to learn instead of festering in your own pathetic view of the opposite gender. Better yourself, and the rest falls in place.

being cheated on isnt that bad
the cucks are even into it
girls are everywhere and it's a never ending supply
a girl wrong you then she just give you the opportunity to dump her and get another one