Why is losing a fight a bad thing?

Why is losing a fight a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you fucking joking you beta fucktard?

No, I genuinely want to know why losing a fight is a bad thing

Because it shows how weak you are

because you get hurt

not fighting is one thing. I've just dodged punches when someone wanted to fight and avoided the whole thing, but if you actually get into a fight and don't win your ass is going to be beat

if you don't care about pain, broken bones, detached retinas or bruises, there is the social shame and stigma of losing- especially if you appear to be the bigger guy

but go ahead, get your ass beat OP and tell us how it was fine to lose.

And why is showing how weak I am a bad thing?
It doesnt seem to harm me

because when someone fights they usually have a goal in mind

if you lose your fight you don't get your goal, usually when people don't get what they want they get upset

im sure you're familiar with that concept right?

then you shouldn't be fighting in the first place

Because we live in a society based on fucktards who think getting in and winning fights proves anything

If you are too fucking stupid to resolve something verbally and have to resort to physical confrontation then you're a fucking idiot. You lose the fight or you win the fight, you still lose either way

depends. You shouldn't find somebody if you know they'll beat you

because you're weak
you're unfit for passing on your genes
in the old days, you would be killed
unfortunately we have laws now

What do you mean by that i shouldnt be fighting in the first place

Im not talking just about a phisical fight, but about an argument for example.
Why is losing a discussion bad ? Is it just because you look inferior?

only pussies says this

>in the old days, you would be killed
what old days gramps? Fucking lmao. Im sure your genes wouldnt go anywhere in the old days either

Besides leaving you bloody, it lowers your testosterone, raises your cortisol, and makes any witnesses lose respect for you. Always be sure to come out on top!

In elementary and high school, fighting, win or lose is mostly inconsequential. In the real adult, mostly civilized world,, fighting can cost you your job, permanent injury, future job opportunities or jail time. But you already know that.

Im not baiting, I sincerely want to know

it isnt as long as you do your best and train everyday, turn your weakness into a blessing
i believe in you

Just watch this video it still goes on today
youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE

I could rip your head shit down you 12 year old turd

Only fuckheads with wore testosterone than brains deny it.

More* Fuck me sideways.

And what will you do if society collapses you fucking queer?
You think you're going to talk down some guy who wants to kill you?
Lol they shoot faggots like you in the dick to watch you squirm around like the invertebrate you are.

I want all your shit user. So I am going to take it. If you try to stop me and lose then I take all your shit. If you win you get to keep your shit.

That's the way things used to be.

Then you have autism. Losing a fight means your are inferior to the other person and gets to do what he wants with you. How is this a bad thing? Well you'll get tortured and killed or in modern times everybody will laugh and you and nobody will fuck you.

Because it hurts?

But what if I told my objective is to be stolen?
What if I take joy and pleasure in that?

*told you
Fuck my life

Then that's a bad thing. you are mentally handicapped and will never produce an offspring

OP was talking about a fight, not a collapse in society.

That's called survival and that's completely different

Fucking falloutfags

And why is that a bad thing?
Wont the others produce an offspring?

>implying you'd be alive without the social contract and rule of law

>implying anyone else alive today would be either

Retards who cant type correctly probably cant fight correctly. Sit down nerd. Back to runescape

Alright then, we'll society remains completely intact but some guy wants to be the fuck out of you. You clear your throat to begin your faggy monologue only to wake up on the ground bloody with your teeth missing.
But I'm sure you'll claim to be the "bigger man" because you refused to get your hands dirty.
I'm sick of people spouting this feminist propaganda that fighting is bad.
Usually guys who unironically think this wind up in the trap thread next door, posing in their sister's panties.

You're ancestors fought for hundreds of thousands of years and it will end with you because you are retarded faggot. It's a bad thing but you can call it good all you want doesn't surprise me because you're retarded.

>calls some one else nerd
>types cringeworthy bullshit

Whatever you say, geek.

Because getting your ass beat tends to FUCKING HURT.

>responding
kek wow fucking nerd back at it again

itt: R-selective dumbfucks

you mad faggot. go suck another smelly dick off off Craigslist

I used to get into fights a lot due to my autism and anger issues, and for me it wasn't about winning.
it was about making sure they lost, that I inflicted as much pain and suffering as possible onto the other person.
Nowadays I know that it's far easier and more legal to attack them psychologically.

Why am I a retard by not wanting my own offspring and success but wanting the offsprings and success of others?

It's a sign of vulnerability. That's why I carry an asp and bike every single day

>he can't even win Sup Forums arguments

>he thinks he'd survive without rule of law ans the social contract

pussycunts gonna pussycunt