My gf is gonna let me tie her up like this tonight. Any tips?

My gf is gonna let me tie her up like this tonight. Any tips?

Will post pics later

Other urls found in this thread:

crash-restraint.com
amazon.com/Clauss-Titanium-Bonded-Bent-Snips/dp/B000XB4U0C
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGmYMyo1XjdpmMGxDOdOkWgcIzUbp-MeL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The specific tie is pretty easy. You can adjust it by including her hands in the tie, or going down to her feet, or both.

For other ties check out crash-restraint.com and Twisted Monk on YouTube. Knowing just a simple single column, double column, and a chest harness will get you pretty far.

Nice, I can do coin knots pretty well already

Coin knots are so pretty. You can mix them in with the original tie you linked.

If you two enjoy rope check out fetlife events in your area. Rope skill shares have helped me out a ton

Never thought about going to events. Not sure how my gf would be about that

They're more friendly than you'd think. Try to find a rope class if you can. Some cities have rope classes just about every day.

If you post your fetlife or another way to get ahold of you I can answer more questions in case this thread gets archived soon

Keep good scissors nearby incase of an emergency and be sure to pull the line tight over and over as you go. There is no tightening later.

Easy Shibari, but I live the handhold it gives for vigorous fucking

Good advice. Order some safety shears if you don't have them already

amazon.com/Clauss-Titanium-Bonded-Bent-Snips/dp/B000XB4U0C

Already got some. Never thought about the fucking, I just think it looks hot

fucking ropefags...

Gag her, bind her wrists, and frog tie her

My gf is chubby, how tight make it?

Very tight. Fatties need extra punishment for being fat.

Kek

Stick two fingers under the rope when you tighten it. Tighten onto your fingers. Once you remove them it will be a good tightness.

Awesome thanks, can't wait to do it now

Try tying yourself up so you can see what it feels like and how to make it comfortable.

Try to get a nice japanese rope pattern going with some silky rope that will make her cum just by struggling.. mmm

and cauterize the ends after cutting or they unravel fast when silky

I don't think she'd want to walk in on me tying myself up

Okay so do it in private, idiot. Wtf kind of excuse is that...

Cotton is a great starting material too if you're looking for something better than sex store and home depot rope, but cheaper than premium hemp or jute. Sex store "silk" is kind of junky.

That's your choice, but practicing on yourself will teach you quickly and make you look more pro once you tie her up. You're going to mess something up the first couple times, you're better off messing up on yourself.

Post a pic for reference

>Sex store "silk" is kind of junky.
not talking about sex store silk. nice nylon I believe you need more than a sex store probably for this tie. Also depends on if you give a shit about your partner's pleasure I guess

We're doing it tonight, no privacy until then

How will that help?

No worries, you'll do fine. If you both decide you like it check out these videos sometime for more ties that you can combine.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGmYMyo1XjdpmMGxDOdOkWgcIzUbp-MeL

Thanks dude