Ask a recent convert to Islam anything

Ask a recent convert to Islam anything.

Can you help me teach myself Arabic?

Why?

Why?

I can only say the prayers in Arabic.

what are you by birth?

When did you all of a sudden lose all brain cells?

God gave me a sign. I was walking down the street drinking mouthwash, Just as I reached the bottom of the bottle, I passed the city mosque.

I've been sliding out of control and I think Islam can save me.

Cathlolic.

That's like saying * was down the street was drinking my moutaindew I saw a blond chick and was slippin and sliding towards the mosque. So that was a sign.

Doesn't make fucking sense faggot.

did you believe mohammed rode a steel bird to heaven and hell in ~630AD?

That was 2001, and it was two steel birds.

Do you really need a religion. Are you THAT weak?

I believe in the book. I haven't finished reading it.

The Koran says on page 1 (surah 2) that God prevents certain people from being able to see/hear him by fucking with their minds, and then sends them to Hell anyway when they fail to believe in God. Good luck.

It was just what started my journey. I then looked into Islam and realized it could really help me with many of my problems.

lol, perfect riposte.

What makes Islam more believable than any other religion?

do you know his first wife was a 40 year old widow when he was a teenager and he took 13 wives after her?

My faith.

I'm sorry but that's not a valid argument.

And loved them all. I see no problem.

What is the best lubricant to fuck goat?

Islam is helping me. I no longer drink, I deleted all my CP, I don't do drugs. The five prayers have a meditative property. I feel serene and happy.

How does the Goat ass feel?

what about the goat fucking ?

Are you saying that couldn't have possibly been achieved without Islam or without religion for that matter?

Would you or Mohammed see no problem if each of his thirteen wives took 13 men each for husbands and loved them all?

you are not supposed to to it in the first place fagtron... it's like braging abut how you never been to jail

I've never been able to before.

May I remove you, чевап?

why would oyu give up rational reasoning for wishful thinking?

Doesn't that say alot about you then?

I'd probably end up in jail after raping a small child if I didn't find Islam.

why are you such a fucking idiot

It says I needed Islam for the pieces of my life to come together.

This is great user. I personally have always felt the urge to behead people and treat women and people who werent like me like complete garbage. I was introduced to Salam just like you and Ive never looked back. Alahu Ackbar my friend, our time will soon come !

Alright bro. Whatever works for you.

You should of just stayed catholic and became a priest if you wanted to rape children

I was rationalizing my bad decisions. Religion doesn't allow me the moral flexibility to ruin myself.

seems to me that you are mentaly ill and probably have too much time on your hands.
You don't find religion dumb ass ... religion finds you.

Islam teaches us to respect women,. To view them as people and not whores.

You did the right thing op may Allah bless you

I was mentally ill until I found Islam.

And if they act like whores, you stone them to death right?

kek'd

see

how do i have to wait after converting before i get to marry a child bride? seriously, i've been thinking about it. i can pay those desert rats lip service if i get to marry a 9yo

>I'd probably end up in jail after raping a small child if I didn't find Islam.

After all, Mohammed is like the patron saint of child rapists.

Aisha consented.

I got news for you...

Catholic church was a whole group of them

Now I'm happy and well adjusted and all the bad thoughts are gone .I don't even need medication now.

you still are !
if you want i can convince you
> break your finger
>pray to alah or whatever
>profit

Alif = Anus
Baa = Goatfuck
Taa = twat
Thaa = Titties
Jiim = Jim
Haa' = Asshole
Khaa = Cunt
Daal = Dildo
Dhaal = Dragondildo
Raa = Ravage that goatbutt
Zaay = sloot
Siin = sin
Saad = salad
Daad = dick
Taa = trap
Zaa = zap
3ayn = threesome
Ghayn = gay sex
Faa = faggot
Qaaf = queefing
Kaaf = cancerous
Laam = lambfucking
Miim = loli
Nuun = unholy sex
Haa = haha
Waaw = whoa
Yaa = YOU MUTHERFUCKER PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER COCKTHROBBING DICKMUNCHING THUNDERCUNT FAGGOT GOATLICKING EDGELORD.

you're welcome

I am a happy well adjusted person.

you see lad ... now stupid can survive ...
humanity needs 200 years of natural selection ...

Would a trap have to wear a burqa

But hurt Christian go eat your pork Jesus won't save you fucker

neither will allah

No women or mutilated men have to wear the burka/

No one gives a shit about your stupid religion, I'm not religious, nigger.

Sure will pal

I'm glad that your fictitious friend won't help me.

Then why you so butt hurt it

How do you guys manage to never get caught bumming each other?
You always look like you've just got done wiping alakunda sha mohamed aliq bahair salman adeeps cum off your chin but we have yet to catch any of you fucking when you close the mosque doors

Wtf is wrong with you bro? I know your probably desperatly loanly but this isnt the way.

Have you chosen your child bride and sex slaves yet.

i don't believe in allah, i belive in zuse

That's just sad and dumb

I'm a homosexual so i'll be living a life of abstinence from now on.

18 year old muslim moving to the EU to study in a few months AMA

For the perfect men Mohammed did spent a lot of time pushing his own ego and talking about his dick like a 12 year old.

What is the best race in Morrowind?

When, and where will you blow yourself up?

Also, why did you convert?

This right there why Islam is cancer it attracts degenerate psychos like you.

it was also a joke

Good for you.

Jesus saves

Why you durka durka muHA(haha)MAD jihad, bakala durka durka? Also I hope you know, that muhaMAD was a pig, and "allah" means "pigshit"?

A child cannot consent. It's like asking a child to pick a career for the rest of their life based on what they currently want. They are not mature enough to make informed decisions.

I'm no longer a degenerate.

Kek

no one, EVER

The strength you were looking for resides in yourself. The belief in an external power and belief system is all in your head. It's mentally easier to externalize the strength yiu need to break an addiction than to believe that you yourself are capable of beating your addiction.

What it boils down to is that it's easier for you to subscribe and adhere to a philosophy that will keep you clean rather than believe you have the power to control your addiction yourself.

why are you so gullible you fucking mug?ive just come back from 2 years living in a muslim country and they are pure cancer
sort yourself out son before its too late

Get back to r/Atheism. Islam is the ultimate religion of pedophile, their warlord leader married a 6 year old Aisha.

What the fuck is wrong with you

You are worshipping a religion of warlords and brutal despots who mass murdered and mass raped their way across the Middle East.
Mohammed raped little girls.
Being brainwashed since birth into Islam is one thing, but converting as an adult is a sing of utter ignorance and mental retardation.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

how do you feel abaut 9/11

Why? You know it's not real right?
And are you planning to join Isis?

America's foreign policy since WW2 devestated the middle east. They have to be allowed to fight back.

When are you going on your pilgrimage to Mecca?

I'm still waiting on an answer to this you fucking sand wigger.