Drug thread

Drug thread
Share your stories. Weed, LSD, heroin... don't care. Go

sharing stories? That comes close to working.. no thanks

smoking weed btw

2 gs of garbage coke last night time to start detox

found it a good idea to take 1 g of meth at once, now have hallucination for rest of my life
meth- dont take lots of it at once

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
get lost kid.

Any amerifags in need of LSD

bump

Where?

I mail it so it doesn't matter tbh. You interested?

Possible. I don't have a computer, or bitcoin, or tor. How does this process usually go?

You send me an iTunes gift card code for however much acid you want, and give me your address, name and zip code. Then I mail the goods to you in a letter. I can timestamp if you want.

Ohh! How exciting! I've never met an real fbi before

bump 2

>an fbi
Please an hero

OP here, forgot to mention no blacks, niggers or muslims in this thread please.

bait

You caught me haha user is so smart what would I do without you all xD

That's hip. I wish I wouldn't go to jail for a million years. Do you make your own, or do you buy it?

How hard is it to experience DMT or Yopo or ayaushca (htfysi) in fl?

I buy it, but I know it's legit since a guy who used to buy from my vendor got caught and the police tested his stuff. It was on some bitcoin news articles, was pretty nice since now I don't have to send it to a lab to get it tested

Do you mean how hard it is to get it? Pretty hard. You can extract yourself, but your chemistry skills have to be on fleek, not only for synthesis but also for keeping the damn because it fragile and volatile as fuck, nigga.

Are you asking how hard it is to find it there?

I've heard bad stories about it not being dips correctly.

>4686630067
both. I wouldn't mind making it, or just acquiring a reliable amount for 3-4 people 2 doses each. I just really want to experience that

You know you can buy test kits yourself right? You don't have to have law enforcement involved dipshit.

The worst that can happen is the dose is a little higher or lower than usual. Even if the dose is too high, it doesn't really matter too much since for LSD to be dangerous you have to take hundreds if not thousands of times a normal dose.

I was hoping I'd find one of these. I'm rolling all by myself and need an outlet for my retardation.

No retard, the worse that can happen is you get something completely different than LSD. Some research chemicals (RC's) can fuck you up real good. I know niggers who have been hospitalised because they took a RC.

It wasn't my fault the guy got caught, he was being a retard and selling to his fellow university students, talking about it and everything.

>686630645
now that's something I want to experience as well. But it's all Methdown here. Everyone saying they smoke their Molly. bitch, I'm not that dumb y'alls smoking meth

I meant the worst that can happen if it's real LSD, sorry for not clarifying.

retard don't you know how to fucking reply? holy shit you people are dumb as rocks.

You've done it twice now newfag.

A bunch of friends came over once to do acid. Turned out to be some sort of RC. I almost never get any sort of visual anything and half a blotter and I felt like I was a living cartoon. One retard took three tabs. Punched through my tv. Ran outside and was jumping up and down on cars. Cops found him in a nearby park and he had to be taken to the hospital to be sedated.

So yeah, be careful.

I want to try lsd and i want to try a 220ug blotter for my first time but i hear people talk about bad trips which freaks me out but i can handle weed edibles which freak people out and makes them feel like their dying it makes me feel great tho am i ready for lsd?

Summer's begun.

What about mailing cash instead of an iTunes card

Never mail cash, you dummy.

You will know when you are ready, young grasshoppa

Why not

My phone is on it's way out. Sorry to have a offended you.

220ug is heavy for a first trip. Try100-120 ug

My grandpa used to mail me money on my birthday

You don't physically mail an iTunes card, you email me the code. I'd much prefer the gift card since it's easier to turn into bitcoin so I can buy my stuff.

The cash you put in whatever it is you're mailing has an odd habit of not being there anymore when it arrives.

>686631324
>686631092

A while back i ordered a large amount of lysergamide powders off DNM. I blottered 5 doses and took it, nothing happened for an hour or so, I thought I had been ripped off and decided to stick my tongue into the bag itself.

Later weighing showed about 5.5mg missing from the 100mg bag.

Within 20 minutes I was getting real wigged out, went to the park to go wander around and ended up getting the cops called on me because I was stumbling around telling people the ground was made of snakes and dog faces. The coppers talked to me and believed my story of being a serious schizophrenic and gave me a free ride back to my house.

11/10 great experience, will do again with 10mg sometime

>686631767

Just set up a goddamn capitalone online checking thing and send money directly to coinbase. C'mon people.

Took these last weekend at about 10 in the morning. Started hammering beers and smoking reefer shortly after. I don't remember much but I surely made an ass of myself in front of a lot of friends.

kek. that's fucked up bro.

>686630894

new way to reply

This is why I try not to be high outside.

How much and where? Also do you ship?

You got an early start. I'm proud of you, user.

>first time mescaline
>500mg extracted
>eat all at once
>i can handle this shit
>playing vidya
>every color is fucking beautiful
>got stocked for a milisecond.
>i have a thought of Berlin
>10 minutes later i realize while the milisecond i stuck in the game i went to 1926 Berlin where 2 man holding rifles at me
>realize this
>hysterical laugh for 20 minutes

i'm pretty sure i went to Berlin. no further explanation.

more like witty, preety skillfull but sounds like a one time thing

That's some Slaughterhouse-5 shit right there.

I just recently started smoking pot and my n my friend smoked a gram and had the deepest conversations about life, old rappers, music, and watched movies. It was amazing it was raining the whole night

Alright m8 ill start off with 110ug tabs

Anywhere from five tabs to 1800 at a time. And yes, I send the tabs in a letter through mail. They're very well hidden inside.

what is that?

so you took some aspirin and maybe some vicodin? good for you faggot. You probably blacked out from the alcohol not the pills.

Drank a bottle of Jack and took 20 tripple c's and puked

How is middle school going for you?

No I don't ship. You have to come aND get it... in your mommas pussy nigger

I love stories like these from newbie smokers, those evenings are the best

I'm off to smoke up with some friends now anons, can't wait

It's lit my dude

It's a novel. Basically this guy is bouncing around through all these different moments while simultaneously being in all of them at once.

holy kek.

can you tell me what is the book about? heard it for the first time.

Not interested in spliffs trying to find someone who can obtain Gmail account passwords.. Any one help??

1P-LSD is real cheap and is supposedly a pro drug of acid. I personally can't tell the difference between 200ug on either. More bang for your buck imho fam

Kurt Vonnegut? Are you a hipster or something?

That has nothing to do with it

Nigger better not be talking shit about Kurt. Go jack off to some Piers Anthony, you fucking monkey.

what if i just get high in my room, not like that chilled out high, but like when you start hallucinating and stuff

will i break my tv and all, and eat the curtains on my windows, etc?

you'll never find true happiness, what you going to do cry about it? The Stars predict that tomorrow you'll wake up do a bunch of stuff and then go back to sleep

It basically follows the life of one of the few men to survive the bombing of Dresden. You see all aspects of his life from being the war, to before, to having a wife and family. But because of this one instance of becoming "unstuck" in time he jumps back and forth to these moments not just in memory but in reality. Or he's got brain damage. It's pretty up in the air.

I've actually only read the one book.

Just depends on if that's the sort of shit you do when you're high I guess.

High on acid? It's hard for me to stay in one place and not get up and do things on it. Like there's restless electricity just under my skin and I need to find a way to channel that.

I especially get the "shivers" if there's no activity during the trip.

Smoke opium once. It was nice.

>hipster detected

>hurr durr I only read what's trendy XD XD XD

fucking unoriginal fag.

ye i guess. I guess there is just no surefire way to just hallucinate cool stuff without the possibility of going out your room thinkings its a portal to another dimension and do retarded stuff to fuck up things

I bought a gram and a half on the silkroad a long time ago. It was pretty damn chill.

Alright, nigger. What do you read?

Not even that guy, but I'm curious.

Just gonna share my scariest story....

>be me
>23 addicted to opiates and getting into heroine a little
>riding to Jackson MS with friend for a weekend job.
>friend shoots up while driving and gets too groggy
>asks me to drive
> no license and have warrant for my arrest
>badidea.jpg
>driving down freeway and he offers me a shot
>accept
>gives me about .2 shot in the hand while I'm driving
>feelsamazingbro.png

Made it to Jackson safe but thinking back... I'm a fucking dumbasses. Drugs will make you do crazy things. Don't go too far down the rabbit hole Sup Forumsro

I only read fan fic.

that's a short story but good.

You from bama?

Yes, nigger.

Like he literally shot up while driving the car? I'm not sure if I'm disgusted or impressed.

>Be me
>Just turned 16
>Smoked weed before at this stage
>Out camping with friends and others that love 'the sesh' (Basically taking drugs and drinking cans'
>Sitting making out with a girl
>Hear some guy is selling LSD
>Never actually heard of it and thought the side effects were like weed
>Paid €5
>Take it as if eating candy
>'Sesh' people were like: WTF IMPRESSIVE
>Didn't see the big deal about it
>Get a can of Heineken and become a bit sociable
>Thought I was sold shit Acid because I felt nothing
>Asked dealer: WTF?
>Told me to wait a while

Cont?

Sonic or MLP?

Opiate addicts deserve a bullet to the head.

A cheap Chinese bullet for a worthless individual

Go head, fag.

4 oxy 2 hydro, don't really give a fuck what you think faggot

yes continue you cunt

You've never touched a blunt in your life have you?

What makes you hate opiate addicts so much?

English is haarrrrrd

both nigger. But in all honesty I haven't had a chance to read outside of school recently. Mostly read science and math books even in my spare time. Last book I read was the Prince by Machiavelli.