Hey guys. bathtub girl here. an hero was unsuccessful last night...

hey guys. bathtub girl here. an hero was unsuccessful last night, but i am about to go to menards to buy some rope to hang myself with. since last night i found out that i was cheated on and have realized that i am perhaps simply unlovable. thank u to the glimmering white bathtub gang knights and thanks to whoever sent my nudes to my family members. just the push i needed.

Don't do it user

Tits or GTFO

Sweet t-shirt tho

sick shirt tho

already posted tits you missed the boat last night

nobody will remember in a year girl, chill

LIVESTREAM

AYYEEEE we r same

Weh. Sup Forums i didn't think you could be so mean

New thread means new tits, cunt

Dont do it you're pretty and i'm sure you have plenty to offer in this world yet.

Please call 911 and they will help you get the proper medical assistance and therapy that you need.

The world is better off with you in it

Seconding this

not necessarily wanting to kill myself to be "remembered" but thanks

yeah... sure...

If you are telling the truth and all of that happend like you saying and they did send your nudes to your family. I was not here when that happend even tho that would not have helped. now whats gonna stop the same people who sen't them to your family now showing this post to your family stoping you from killing your self. So i say who ever sen't the nudes to her family needs to send this link to her family and screen shot. no point in letting her kill her self over somthing so little.

This. Can't expect us to pay attention without tits.

Who has the nudes?

At least leave us with some nudism pics.

i.ll love you. dont girl yourself. what a faggot thing to do. jesus....kids these days...something goes wrong and they kill themselves. jesus fuck!!

I love you and you are an amazing girl don't let a fuckboi get you down

Do you need somebody to vent to?

Misogynist signs plz.

Livestream it you pleb

You have a staple on(in) your nose

You look like you stapled your nose you idiot

backstory please

You got cheated on? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

You don't want to do that! I have been in a worse place and kind of still am but no need to go end it all, it is a permenent solution to a temporary problem

but why? AJ is history and the japan schoolarship is so close... why wasting an upcoming great life for a douchebag?

girls that thing around the pussy

you mean dont KILL yourself? yeah. you did.

Background? Anyone archived?

u sorta cute, what u need rope for.. u climbin a tree or somethin???

No one here knows anything okay? for real these tards just want lulz. Is that all you are worth? dont you want to get back and prove those fuckers wrong?

That's not what he meant you attention whoring faggot.
Get the fuck over yourself and grow up

Livestream it you, pleb.

These^

yo if you wanna chat just let someone know, people have had (believe it or not) a much harder time than you but have turned out to be great successful people.

You gonna kill yourself and your family saw your nudes anyways, so post more for us.

True your right i like that saying because it's true.

story from last night or just my life story?

you can't be happy forever but you can't be sad forever either. i say give it time and things will work out

Never understood why people feel the need to announce their suicide here.

this looks only fake to me?

shit you can ride my dick any time.. you're not bad at all..

let us have a good look at your body before you go

It'd be too bad, cool shirt plus pretty attractive as well

okay good job
if its not for attention why dont u just fucking end yourself

fuck off with this drama shit and do something about your life and not search mental treatment on Sup Forums filled with losers, fuck out of here

Come on don't do this that is fucked girl.

attention whores to the bitter.. bitter end.

>and thanks to whoever sent my nudes to my family members. just the push i needed.
>maximum kek
>well played Sup Forumsros

also make sure you livestream it pl0x.

you know, you could be cute if you got your head right and took care of yourself a little bit

It is and i hope OP sees this

Shit girl you're gorgeous. Don't give up that easy. Everyone goes through shit.

Can somebody please post a recap?

You like NEED to get over yourself. All that stuff will go away. Maybe you shouldn't send nudes. Stuff like them getting sent to your family wouldn't happen.

op gimme some contact info. I would really like to make an attempt at talking you through this.

Are you OP?

Jasmin?

Second

Both if possible but I am really instreted how you got in a situation like that

TINY TITS. Let's see them before you croak.

Do you like cats? Rather that suicide, come live we me and my four cats. I'll make you tea. You'd have your own room and bathroom.

First post nudes then u can do whatever u want to do

I don't understand how girls can be suicidal.

Dont feel ashamed of feeling like shit. You are being an attention whore, yeah. But who cares? You need some attention now and you have the right to crave for it. We all need someone who cares for us every once in a while, even if they're just random anons on Sup Forums.

>hanging yourself cause you got cheated on
Well, it's not like you sound stable enough for a relationship anyway

On a serious note, why are you using a staple as septum? what are you? paper mache cattle?

Create a throwaway email and message me. Psychiatrist here.

There are monsters out there but they can't take everything away from ya! You don't want to do this, these people here are just twisted

then you are a retard....

>dont girl yourself
Fuckin kek'd

JUST DO IT!

user, you're amazing. I will leave my wife for you.

No one is unloved... Except for those who hurt those whom they claim to love... Those are the true unloved. Don't hurt yourself for a reason beyond your control. The cheater lost beauty when he betrayed you... Don't let us lose your beauty too. Someone will always love you, don't deny it. I only wish someone as I was there with you to let you know that nothing anybody else does matter... Life is yours and yours alone... Don't let a douche take it away.

because i know that you all are going to push me to do it which helps

Where you live bathtub girl?

Can I join you user?

Right. Some fucker post these nudes if they exist. PS, op don't kys, whatever is getting you down might get sorted. As well, nudes.

Before you die, can i know one thing:

Do you like Marina and the Diamonds?

Kek your wife will sudoku

We might tell other male anons to kill themselves, but not the female ones, that's because the females are lovable and needed, it's just what us, the sad losers miss. Please, don't do this, you have Sup Forums, we're here for you, even if you don't know our names, or we're complete strangers. Some people have worse lives than you and have lived through it all. We're here for support. And for the love of god, we love you, even if you don't love us.

Let me say it once again - Do not do it.

Push you to do it? do part of you has hope ?

GOOD that is the strongest part of you! don't you dare let that go! the fact it is there despite all you have gone through shows you how strong you really are

Don't do it user. Love isn't everything, quite the contrary, love is only a very small part of life. Don't stress it, and specially don't kill yourself because of it because that's fucking stupid and really selfish.

bathtub girl
firstly TITS or GTFO
we need the proof so don't forget timestamp

secondly majoras mask t-shirt, nose ring, assuming you are a teenager, you are just going through the drama that we all go through, an hero, although a solution at any age is not needed.
get drunk, go meet some people, smoke some weed and chill the fuck out.
or whatever, just livestream and dont forget the titts.

indianapolis

just whore yourself out on Sup Forums, you'll get plenty of attention and love

I like soup

things will get better if you just wait. i really hope you'll re consider.

You're pretty. Go out and live, pretty girl.

this.

>thanks to whoever sent my nudes to my family members.

you are going to try and kill yourself because someone sent your family nudes? holy shit grow the fuck up and brush it off.

What's your favorite?

I'd join him...

I pray you just want to bee seen as a victem because if that is the case stay alive. Being borderline suicidal is a great way to get attention/

Doing it will get you a mention in the media for like, a day, is that all you are worth?

two years back or so, I was about to kill myself and I posted my own Sup Forums thread. Some guy told me, basically, to grab a backpack and whatever i could find and to just start walking. I either die like I wanted or something cool happens. I did it and ended up hitchhiking to New Orleans, best time of my life. If you've got nothing to lose, best take a chance OP. It's less boring at least.

Fucking kill yourself you attention whore

HAHAHAHAHA BITCH IS KILLING HERSELF OVER A RELATIONSHIP
Fucking pathetic. How do you want others to love you if you don't love yourself?

Please just don't do it, I know it sucks, and that this community is just pure Shit, but I'm 100% serious when I say it gets better. Add me on kik: juicegraip