How do i get away with smoking a joint in my apartment?

How do i get away with smoking a joint in my apartment?

Put it in a bong. I had the same problem op. Joints smell too much.

I already have a joint so I don't really want to break it down. I want to smoke a joint but Im in my apartment I usually just smoke out of a pipe or a bong. So I am asking if you guys know of a way to smoke a joint with out getting caught from neighbors im worried about smell

Yeah thats why i usually smoke out my mushroom pipe but idk i feel like joints hit different

Bump

>use a bong
>do a 1 hitter
>exhale through a paper towel roll filled with paper towels and dryer sheets out window

Right.. But i need a way to do it with a joint

there isnt one

Well thanks then everyone. Have a good day

real men just keep the smoke until you exhale and there's nothing coming out

Vape

it would still smell no matter how long you hold it in

Smoke next to window with fan blowing out of said window blow smoke directly into back of fan problem solved
Experience: living with conservative parents who caught me once smoking without the fan then literally everyday with the fan since and they don't know shit
Also have fabreeze ready just incase oh and also leave window open for like 20 mins

combine
with
for best results

Ozium

Lol i understand how do get away with smoking weed.. I want specifically how to get away with a joint.. But i already broke it and loaded a bowl so pointless now.

>stand up

>walk outside

>smoke

>go back inside

jesus you're all fucking idiots you dont shit where you eat

Dont be gay and just smoke it?

Its mid fuckin day dumbass i cant just walk outside and smoke a fucking joint infront of all the neighbors that im trying to hide it from in the first place.

And then get kicked out of my apartment?

your neighbors probably already know you're a burn out, it's okay.

>go to park
>light up
>leave park

lolol pure 18-34 year-old male

Lol you're probably right XD

22 dawg

Get a box fan and put it in a window, preferably not a ground level window. Have the fan blowing to the outside obviously. Also, cover up any remaining portion of the window that is not covered by the fan with something like a blanket, pillow, etc. This will improve the suction you get with the fan. Leave this running for a while after done smoking and you're pretty much set. Also, just make sure the wind isn't blowing really hard into the window, I've had that happend before and ended up not realizing I made the entire hallway reek.

kicked out of your apartment for doing drugs there? wtf is this shit? where do you live? USA?

Is this your first time smoking weed? You can't hide the smell if you smoke a joint

Haha cool yeah a guy earlier said similar i might just have to try this

Fan pointing out the window and febreze
Or if you have a peice run a tube outside your window And blow the smoke throw it= zero smell.
Or idk, go on a fucking walk?

Lol nah smoked thousands of times just always out of pipes or bongs. Wanted a joint. Didnt realize it'd be fucking rocket science for Sup Forums. I just thought that maybe someone had some tricks. A couple people actually have.

you go sit on the couch, get a lighter. something for an ash trey. light it up. it is your apartment after all. towel under the door

I mean yeah but i got neighbors that would smell a joint

just fucking do it you faggot

Step one
>Move into a less gay apartment
Step two
>smoke all you want

Just eat the joint. Problem solved.

Haha working on it man!

Who cares?
Do you live in a state that voted for trump or something?
Even if you do, who cares?

i always smoke joints on my balcony. I live in a pretty big complex with a large amount of neighbors and i haven't been caught yet. i just do it late at night.

fluid dynamics, not rocket science. you are filling your apartment with gas and expecting a fool proof way to not have that gas disperse into a neighbors apartment.

Haha yes unfortunately

nobody gives a shit dude its a joint. like i said put a towel under the door. if you're really paranoid take a bunch of sucks and push them in the cracks of your door with a butter knife. smoke a cigarette afterwards

socks**

Nah wasn't expecting fool proof just curious if it could be done.

where u live 3rd world country? LAFF

You could take a short walk where you know people won't notice/care
Smoke there or in a more prefered spot you come across
and then just walk back stoned.

Look op, this is easy as shit, go in bathroom, turn on vent fan, smoke, LEAVE THE VENT FAN ON, turn off in a few hours or spray lysol. Problem solved.

Haha already baked at this point. Just broke it down and loaded a bowl

Hahaha

Honestly OP, just don't do it. Any reassurances user can provide will dissapear into the paranoia you already have when you're high.

Hold onto it until bed time, smoke it near an open window and have sweet dreams.

that's usually what i do i dont see why OP doesnt just go for that its so easy

Forgot to add that you need to stuff towels under the door. This is important.

>18-34
that's some age gap.

You smoke all of it so there is nothing left to be found.

Buy ozium

Do landlords actually give a shit if you smoke weed?

I'm about to move on my own soon and wondering if they can do anything legally
In canada

Smoke in shower with dryer sheet. Hot air+ shampoo+deoderant+bathroom fan+cologne or what have you

Open a window.

If that pic is your joint you need to learn to roll x)