So Sup Forums I just got assaulted by a #blacklivesmatter SJW and apparently us whiteys and asian neanderthals have...

So Sup Forums I just got assaulted by a #blacklivesmatter SJW and apparently us whiteys and asian neanderthals have stolen our entire civilization from the black master race?

What are some other amazing gifts the black race has gifted the world with? Help I need educating Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fEkQdoef_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grape drank

Basically all the clothes, food, music and slang you love to claim as your own.

citation needed*

any evidence nig?

bullshit, I've seen world vision commercials, those people don't HAVE clothes or food, that's why they need pennies a day to dig a well or some shit, to be honest I usually turn the channel when commercials come on

>Increased murder rates
>Increased theft rates
>Increased rape rates
>Increased gang violence rates
I'm so happy that our black friends could bring us these gifts.

WE

>colonel sanders was black
>WE WUZ CHIKENZ
Christ, niggers are retarded.

>I've seen world vision commercials
Oh ho ho, well, pardon me! I didn't realize I was talking to a scholar.

clothes-----> trousers ----> gallic

go fuck off back to your safe space

we wuz pharaohs and shit

Then why is africa such a shithole?
Shouldn't it be a sprawling metropolis much better than us white countries, and not well...the opposite.

u mad white boi?

so was the first president of the USA apparantly

Colonialism, user. But black people live in more places than just Africa. Stretch your mind a bit. I promise it won't hurt.

I hate SJW with a passion. But the egyptians where of an negroid descent, the reason they are not black now is because of the migration of germanic and arabic tribes after the 400 AD mark

Sure but to claim that black people are the forefather of all technologies is moronic. Progress is a combined human effort.

dont forget user when us white neanderthals escaped from our caves we overthrew our black masters, collapsed their civilization, their technological advancements even their space program then we brainwashed them to forget their superior intellect

its all here how can you disrepute this evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=9fEkQdoef_k

Then why does every area that contains mostly blacks so shitty?
Even in the US, cities that contain majority of blacks have more violence than some fucking third world countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

oh shit look at that superior being right there.. us whites just cant compare

Food: not even close
Clothes: made me laugh
Music: you call that music? By the way they used white instruments
>itz pupular so itz gewd
They couldn't even figure out how to make tools until the arabic taught them

Thats an american issue, if you look at statistics in old colonial euro countries black crime is very low. The level of racism felt in america is unheard of in the rest of the developed world. Saying blacks are more violent is as stupid as saying "DEM CRAKERS STOLE OUR EYPTIAN TECH YO"

but user blacks claim they guided the creation of modern society IN ITS ENTIREITY holy shit they claim the first president of the USA was black.. they claim fucking MOZART was black

if just "colonialism" how did the proud black race allow themselves to be conquered by a lesser race hmm? and why when the evil crakkas came with their boats why didnt they find any semblance of civilization??

He was looking for his brother, but he already fell on the ground.

Look man i fucking hate SJW but your being fucking dumb.
Food: why not? Your taste in food is catered to how you where fed growing up. Opinion.
Clothes: Why
Music: Actually they dont, mottly abrahamic on origen and arabic.
Tools: Kingdom of Axum

peanut butter and traffic lights

Oh look this butthurt inbred racist again. I bet it makes you feel like a big man to start these hate threads everyday with other retard racists who support your view. Probably got cucked by a nigger in real life. sage

Niggers are No addition to this world

>Kingdom of Axum
was only big because it accepted the christian religion and therefore could benefit from christian merchants

No one is we are all cancer regardless of race

But I don't wear sweatpants, eat kfc, listen to rap or say "dis"

your assuming they where white christians

you know whats fucking hilarious user have a look at say beyonce's new album "lemonaids". Have a look at the album credits.. pretty much every writer on each song is white

You mean these things?

Please understand that the degredation of black people in USA is largely due to crack cocaine and the new rap music.
The black communities around USA had living standards which were almost up to par with the white communities before crack came.
The rap music just brings them further down.
There were indeed people who brought this to the black communities, like record labels only wanted young, males to rap about drugs and whatnot. Crack was also introduced to the black public.
Of course, they took it hook, line and sinker, or something.

samefag

I agree on all levels. But to claim some "white agenda" was involved is too tinfoil hat

No i don't, The Kingdom of axum became an important trading route after they accepted the christian religion, they actually had no notionable inventions, they were a trading nation, thats it.

nice meme friend :-)

this

OP here. I think you may be projecting nig

I blacklivesmatter SJW actually did come up to me in the middle of the fucking street unsolicited and started trying to explain how his race invented everything and how the whites stole it all..

Hell im not even fucking white im asian but what really amused me is when he went on to say the fucking far eastern asians were originally blacks and again stole their culture..

I thought he was just a fucking autist at first but then I was shown that this is actually a thing a sizable amount of the population believe..

So your move

thats a good point, cant find any notable inventions. Only that they minted the first coins south of the sahara, obvi as a result of trade

the "white people" who did it did it because they saw financial benefit in doing so. it wasn't some racist agenda conspiracy, but rather it's just white people having power and exploiting it at the expense of others

sizable population my ass, you met one person man

im sorry but thats fucking retarded, you cant manipulate a whole group of people like that. It was an unintented consequence of a fall in demand for regular cocaine in the 80's

OP here I am a legit white supremacist.
When your monkey species and monkey supporters try to convince me of equality among races it makes little since. I have yet to meet a nigger that has made a name for himself without doing drugs or having connections with rap gang members.
They rape our white women and steal from our shop owners and just because they are black we are supposed to let them get away with murder.
Educate yourself on the downfall of our society due to niggers.

I'm on this guys train anyone saying that isn't even thinking about samurais and shit
Spearchuckers didn't commit suppuki or whatever the fuck it's spelled

im sorry but thats the most aids thing iv read in my life. Thats like saying all white people are inbred trailer trash like you

Wasn't that the reason why slaves were raped? They were white and they could get away with it?

not sure which op is more retarded tbh.

OP again. look up the Black Egyptian Hypothesis. Its been debunked a fair few times but just with a cursory search of social media etc you can see its more accepted than you think, even though its been criticized and often many points disproved.

So yea id say it has a sizable following

>niggers get their hands on crack
>niggers gonna nig
>communities ruined
>white people declare war on drugs
>niggers still gonna nigs
>niggers complain about going to prison for drugs
>niggers complain community is ruined by drugs
>niggers won't stop nigging

must be the white man's fault

But the egyptians where black

K, will look it up later, grand master.

Wait are you honestly telling me you think they where white?

Advances in firearm and personal defense technology(thanks to their existence)

Aids

Nothing that usefull in the long run. They are however better in being cool then white people so for some reason they get a lot of credit for basically nothing...

Not him but Egyptians were Egyptian looking. Not white or black.

So are you saying he gave the girl AIDS?

>Hell im not even fucking white im asian

you don't think race and a demographic? look at shit like the projects, thats an ideal place for crack and degeneracy because it's government funded homes for low income people, its just so happens they're primarily black areas

Dead nigger babies

This could be the most ridiculous shit I've read here. Go apologize someplace else

Yeah but the white people that lived there too don't know what it's like to be poor or live in a ghetto

really man? Not white or black egyptian looking, so you mean how they look now?

Bretty much. Like middle eastern but cleaner cut.

race is not the issue, poverty is. Poor people commit crimes

what did you say to get your ass whipped? also kek

nice meme Sup Forumsro

then why are the poor mostly black or mexicans? you can't ignore the truth.

Right, the only reason modern "egyptians" look arabic is because of the rise of Islam in the 6th centry. The egyptians where black they where north African from a subsahran desent

You mean the truth that is given to you by the media

and this is where the black community are claiming all of Egyptian culture and technology as "theirs" and ignoring that the founders of ancient egypt most likely originated from the middle east and migrated south.

Basics according to Professor Simiyu Wandibba, University of Nairobi, he claims this is all a lie and africans founded ancient egypt and this lie was founded and perpetuated by the whites to discredit Africa and facilitate colonialism

how many rich people commit crimes

>race is not the issue
>Poor people commit crimes
I see. So whats the excuse for rap music celebrating the thug life and committing crime, when the equally poor country music fans do not?

i thought egypt is in north africa? am i wrong?

yea wheres my #AsianRivesMathers

Not him but it's because they're inherently lazy as a group. Individually there are hard workers who are successful. But as groups of colors there are far more whites who are willing to work hard for something and not take handouts from the govt. you tell a black guy he can work at McDonald's or take a welfare check for the same amount and he's not gonna work. A white guy that's not a hood rat will likely be running that McDonald's in 3 months. Mexicans work but for a lot less and they're ok with it because image money's going back home to take care of their family where a dollar will feed everyone for a couple days. So they live in squalor here so their family can do better.

but they do, in the form of meth and homocides

Don't you have a school to shoot up over this cho?

If the welfare check is the same as the job why would you waste your time at the job

fucking kek

Not him and I hate niggers but I have one word for you in the spirit of truth. And that word is "Meth"

Because I'm not a worthless nigger?

Everything the modern American Negro has is because the white man brought them over in the slave trade. Black Athletes are due to generations of breeding by slaveowners to make the perfect field worker. All the opportunities they squander is because hundreds of thousands of white soldiers died to free them.Their fashion obsession is able to exist because we didn't ship them back to mud huts in Africa

Not racist, just stating facts. The white man isn't keepin em down. The white man is the only reason they're worth a shit

not to the extent the hillbillys colonies an entire fucking city like Detroit and manage to rank it in the worlds 50 most dangerous cities ranked by homocide

>because they're inherently lazy as a group

I can't argue with that. We agree that something needs to be done with the poor black and mexican communities, education reform won't help, so drastic measures like deportation seem like a better solution.

>that filename
sjw's on the lose

Oh you mad white boi?

Dubs for truth. Money earned is better than money given for being too lazy to earn

dat file name