Just played with a hacker, been looking around and kind find any hacks out right now...

Just played with a hacker, been looking around and kind find any hacks out right now. What's Sup Forums's experience with hackers on Overwatch?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3qLxu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aimjunkies, not free but also not detected

None bcuz i'm too poor to buy it kek

Moar?

>Plays a competitive game
>Takes out the competitive part by cheating

My god there should be an e-sports Special Olympics.

Dont get banned faggot

Enjoy your permban
You deserve it.
cunt.

Oh shit, you guys see this?

Want me to upload the album to imgur?

I don't understand cheating at a game like that, just to troll ? What gives cheaters ..splain.

Its like this girl here she cheated on her bf with me.

Some ppl just want to have it all with no effort.

Fuck yes dude

Bumping for imgur album

Don't wanna let thread die

> Computer games should be considered a sport
Retard!

>should be
>they are

By who, gamers?

Yes

Bumping again

So less than 5% of the earth population
When did that start being the majority?

Majority of people still believe in God. Fucks your point?

Dealt with a guy who ran into our whole team and despite 5 of us shooting at him took down 3 before leaving on his own accord. Wasnt even getting hit markers firing point blank.
Then he started dying again and I accused him of toggling and promptly got called a nub and told to git gud by two people as is standard.

I understand the appeal of cheating, but it doesnt make the people who do it anything but scumbag noobs who are shit at games.

Well that is a whole other discussion.
And it feels like you are one of the neckbeard who believes computer games are a sport.
But computer games are an activity not at sport if you dont believe me look up the definitions, sweetie ;)

Getting that album?

Bumping again

Bump

Not sure why you are postulating. You made a claim. To which I offer an observation that makes your claim sound ridiculous. Sure, you can go with "jokes on you, I was only pretending" thing, but I was hoping you were smarter than that.

i really hate faggots like you. who the fuck says i want to fuck with YOUR game? who says i don't want to just hack against hackers? whats wrong with that shit?

imgur.com/a/3qLxu

sry it took so long im mixing some mycelium with substrate.

You're rationalizing and everyone here fucking knows it. Fuck you.

Everything.
You're still with people that play legitemately.
There is NO WAY that you can play with only hackers.
Then again, What's the fun in hacking against hackers? You're doing the exact same shit.
>"Oh cool my computer program killed your program omfg so cool lololol"

Holy fuck that ass. She is so damn sexy. Thanks for the album!

Faggot.

i don't play shitty pvp games overwatch to hack, i play(call me an faggot, idc) minecraft for hacking ,because as much as the community of hack client devs have basically died, there are still some who don't do this shit just for the money anymore, and i don't just go around killing 10 year olds with my "leet" hacks, too noobish. i just do it for other shit like building and what not

>trying to hack the game that's so easy a paraplegic can play it