Oldschool Runescape thread, get in here faggots

Oldschool Runescape thread, get in here faggots

I find Emily extremely hot and I often donate to her stream.

Gayyyyy

But why

Cx

Made two new characters a while ago

Because. As a grown ass man with shit to do. I can log on for an hour or two and feel like I accomplished something. I can sit around grinding old school like a middle schooler any more. I'm 24, got a job, cats to take to school, gotta take care of the waifu pillow.

RS3 is superior.

My character, havent played in 2 month or so.

*I can't sit around...

more uptaded pic

Any of you rich boys wanna help a guy out with a bond or two??

>cats to take to school

I almost took you seriously user.

?

>47 days played
>only 30 quests completed

What the fuck user

First of all. I am serious. Second, my well educated felines will laugh at your ditch digging pets.

I'm not big on quests at all. I did complete two free 2 play ones today though.

Thinking this is oldskool runescape.....

???

reporting in

Updated.

OSRS Thread faggot, gtfo with that cancerous RS3

Didn't realise you could view how much time you played so just logged in for the first time in years to see how much time i wasted on that game

mfw

Frankly, my faggot. I don't give a damn.

Holy tit fucking shit. What age were you at your peakof playing? You ever cex a girl behind lumby castle?

>zerk

cancer

I played from like 12 years old until i was around 17 from around 2002/2003 onwards.
Game totally fucked up my life failed school because i played RS all night and couldn't function in class.
Had 'cyber' sex allover the runescape world. I was online dating a 45 year old american woman and we used to watch either other masturbate on cam.

feels bad man.

>2016
>Being a filthy main

Are you zezima? You are, arent you you absolute madman.

Hahahaaa. That's amazing, mate. You were in a runescape coma for a half year of your life.

My original account and stats when I quit. Cant remember my pass for that account or the pass for the email so I cant recover it. :c

We have similar stats, however i'm only 56 slay, 71 range, 51 pray and 70 mage

Cx

Now this was the only good version of Runescape.

nah, Froggy 2. Also had a level 90 which got banned before I started playing. Made around £700 selling party hats when I quit.

£700 doesn't buy you your childhood though

what stat should i get to 70 or 80 next boys?

THIS!

This is "Old School" Runescape...The REAL good days of Runescape

Not that RS2, RS3 bullshit.

agility

PKing in most forms is dead-end content

Jagex confirmed there will be skilling bosses soon come :>

runecrafting, always

I grew up playing RS2, so im curious as to what made classic so much better in your opinion

get 99 rc quick and afkable

Simplicity.

Updated graphics and fancy features don't make a good game.

What made the original Runescape so good was the fact that it was enjoyable on such a primitive level.

Remember this was 2 kills worth of loot on pvp worlds. Yeah I rushed people. Was fun.

Yes. It that a thing. Because I actually have

For me it was from what I remember the only online MMORPG on it's scale at the time.

I think most people are bitter about RS2 because they were forced to play. Support for RS2 stopped overnight and within a few months the amount of players who played RSC dropped to the hundreds, perhaps a thousand on a busy weekend.

The PKing system was pretty fun too, there was certainly an element of skill in 'catching' which hasn't existed (to my knowledge) on runescape since

I started on rs2. Loved it from day one.

Same here. Rs2 was the tits in 2005

We all have sonny boy. We all have.

For some reason I play religiously for like 4 or 5 days straight and then I quit for a week only to do the same thing. How do I keep playing for longer periods of time?

The day I got to 200m total xp :D

?.. how do you keep playing? You keep sitting at your computer and play.

anyone else watch the mod stream an hour ago?

That's weird. But probably healthy. Im the polar opposite. I'll get mad addicted for like 2-3 months. Then not play for a half year to a year.

Yuuup. Got that sythe override code and dipped the fuck out.

All my account. The day I got 99 slay I pretty much lost all interest in the game. Was the only thing that kept me playing really. Only made it to like 14m xp in slayer.

starting my osrs account, started few weeks ago

Just a general Q

Why do people seek 200m xp in a skill?

Why now stop at 13.3 mil/lvl 99

Can anyone donate me a bond please i wanna play and all my cash are in battlestaffs :-(

They see autism

Just a goal. I made it to 34m def xp before I quit.

I don't like playing this game, but I actually like watching it sometimes. Its pretty amazing this shit is still somewhat relevant.

1 month of membership is less then 1 hour at a minimal wage job

>:^)

no job no money

Trying to get to 72 slayer. What's the fastest way to get there w/o cannons?

Kill shit as fast as you can.

I gathered that, genius. But I was wondering if there was a specific task that yeilded the best XP rates per hour.

You don't get to pick your task. Unless shit has changed since I quit. So, just kill your tasks fast as possible.

There's a summer special. 3 months of members for $18. Im sure you can covince someone to spot you, parents, granny 2X4, friends, me.

What do you want for it

YAHOOOOOOO

A $10 sack of Marijuana or you tru to gove my cat a bath.

clientslaves
L2P :^)