If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congratulations on discovering the most cringe-worthy omega thread conceivable

To go to an extreme since this is a fantasy I assume,

Mandatory to wear tight legings/yoga pants that must be transparent enough to see panties.

If broken, must spend a day in underwear only.

If broken twice, punishment is free ass grabs.

If broken three times, must provide sexual acts.

I know, I'm a sick fuck.

How many times are you you going to spam this thread?

You didn't even come up with it. Stale pasta.

Wow this is gay

That girl on the left is sick in the head.

why?

what kind of sexual acts must they provide? are any fetishes off limits?

Whatever the teacher decides, no limits.

what there's a fetish she really hates and she won't comply no matter what? like if someone wants to finger her asshole

not complying won't be an option. they'll be forced, whatever it takes

hot, would she be put in bondage?

if that's what it takes (or what is wanted) then yes of course

What age for girls would this rule start?

Middle school

The time puberty starts, so the boys can really get the pleasure they crave

for the really cute popular girls, by the time they get to the 2nd punishment, guys would be crowding around her non-stop

cute girls have to wear this

that'd be great

once she gets to the 3rd offense, what top 3 fetishes do you think would be asked for most often?

knowing middle school boys, from least to greatest
1. anal sex
2. face sitting
3. footjobs

just cause it's at that time when you start thinking of the craziest shit you wanna do to someone y'know, also probably lots of submission since they'd wanna feel dominant.

All girls must be a healthy weight. Not twig like, not overweight. Slightly chubby allowed because not everybody is the same.

Punishment? They get assigned to a male student of possible their choice or staff choice to start working out. Double punishment? They must not speak during school hours unless answering questions.

Fantasy punishment? Skinny girls must undress during class so that the unhealthy girls get bullied for making the skinny girls get punished.

Forced to wear fox tail, dog tail, or cat tail buttplugs and fox/dog/cat ears and a collar. Has to be a real buttplug, can't just attach a tail with strings around their waist. All males are allowed to pull on tails at their leisure. Punishment ensues if boy pulls out tail and it's not a buttplug or it wasn't inside butt. Or if not coming to school wearing the appropriate props.
Minimum circumference of buttplug at the anus is 5 cm plus .5 cm per grade level.

Failure to wear results in going to principle's office and being forced to wear school-provided equipment. Whoever notices first gets the honor of bringing the girl in and putting on her accessories for her while she's fully naked. Allowed to "prep" her for the insersion in any way you want for 10 minutes so long as what you're prepping her with is not bigger than the insersion.
>force her to assume on-all-fours position or other position
>manipulate any of her body parts to assume position
>tongue
>enema
>finger

If intentionally not wearing proper accessories (not a buttplug tail or not inside butt) or if refuses to willingly accept previous punishment by struggling too much or removing accessories afterwards, 2nd punishment ensues.
Whoever catches the offender gets the honor of making her his personal cat/dog/fox girl for the day. The first punishment takes effect but this time the buttplug can be up to 5 cm + 1 cm per grade level in circumference. All of the school's borrowed equipment can be tried on to see which the boy would like most.

so you think feet stuff would be asked for the most?

also it'd be hot if high school girls who reach the 3rd offense would sometimes be sent to middle schools to satisfy the boys there, just to humiliate her more

>NEW xxx CHAN

xxx-chan.pw/

Part 2:
If the girl refuses or struggles in the process, the boy who caught her can enlist as many of his friends has he wants to hold her down or give them the privilege of trying different accessories onto her while she is being held down. All previous allowances of punishment 1 are allowed.
The boy who caught her gets to attach a collar and give her commands. He cannot force her to walk around fully naked and he cannot force her to have sex with him. However, he can force her to wear a real skirt with no underwear underneath and he can force her to give him sexual pleasure with hands/mouth/butt and anal sex if his penis isn't bigger than the buttplug. This is done in "pet training" private booths provided by the school.

3rd offense is same as previous 2 offenses but now all limitations except for no vaginal sex and limit on anal sex. These limits are removed however for highschoolers.
In addition, the one who caught the girl gets to take her home and the punishments are still in effect.

Failure to comply with 3rd offense results in being allowed to force her into any of the rules just as 2nd offense. 3 times requiring force/restraint removes all limitations, even on non-high schoolers.

>xxx-chan.pw/

yeah especially if it's a uniformed school, i remember that the guys considered "pervs" who were outward about their fantasies would always imagine getting footjobs from the girls in stockings with the uniforms

and yes, I agree, that should be added to the rule.

just imagine a cute 17 year old girl getting sent to a middle school, and all the grade 7-8 boys ask to play with her cute feet.

i wonder how she'd react

This would b a nightmare for girls with sensitive assholes and hate it being touched

I would beat the shit out of them

what else do you think should be added to the rule? any bondage elements?

it'd be heaven for them and try beating up bigger teachers and breaking down a locked door, if you're saying you'd try this in the fantasy we came up with.

well technically all elements are allowed, just whatever they want.

it'd be heaven for who?

the boys

Then they better be good girls

do you think the girl would try to resist?

Those definitely wouldn't

those girls would probably hate boys, especially middle school ones, touching their feet

the bottom one is a vibrating cock n ball ring, you do know this right?

bump

What.the.fuck

if a guy really likes a girl but she isn't breaking rules, is there some way he can falsely accuse her?

you into asian girls?

I'm surprised I got this reaction as compared to some of the other fucked up posts. I just want girls to look good and for people to be healthy.

rule- must be pantiless at all times

#1-used as a demonstration in sex ed
#2-forced to change in boys changing room for a month
#3-forced to come into school naked for a month

bump

are they allowed pants though?

They have to lie still until I squirt in their snatch, at any time I request it.

The penalty is death. For first offense.

bumping

bump