Finally followed through with it and met a guy on grindr who who was cute and hung...

Finally followed through with it and met a guy on grindr who who was cute and hung, it hurt for the first few minutes but my fucking God it felt good after that, this is the result.

Greentext faggot

My ass is legit more loose than my gfs

>fapfap
so hot. I'd rape it while you're gf watches

My toys are just falling out of my ass now...

Except this one...this one is my gfs and its huge.

take some ex-lax, shit would be diamonds!

Some other pictures of me, before i got fucked was just using toys.

Beautiful ass OP, I hope you felt his dominance as he seeded you. You were his bitch toy for a few minutes. How does it feel yielding to a more alpha male, and letting them use you?

ugh you sound like a wana be dom....

Naw, 99% sub and love it.

I felt really exposed, like dressed like a cute girl and getting on my hand and knees spreading my ass cheeks apart for him like a slutty girl, it was like offering my ass hole to him to grab my waist and fuck my hole loose so he can cum, then I left home, changed and took those pictures.

Thanks for sharing your cute story OP. Play safe, and hope you continue to experiment with other boys.

Is this a fag posting thread?
Im 22m in newmarket, ON, canada. I'm sexually pure, untouched by any man besides myself, virgin.
Im a crossdresser and exhibitionist.
Anyone wanna chat?
No fatties. Or people >7 years older

For a second I thought you mean no people over 7 years old.

Greater than 7

Did he cum inside you bareback, or was there protection involved? Any STD preventative measures?

greentext seven

I remember you from another thread. Oshawa fag here

No one wants to chat, i guess i know the population of this thread... Like every other gay thread.

Yup, looking for my special someone on Sup Forums

Gays arent into traps. Weird ass straights are. Be a boy, and you'll get gays following you.

We can't see your face, this is highly relevant

nobody wants to chat with random people on Sup Forums

get grindr or something

I talked to 4 people from Sup Forums last night ._.
You just dont wanna talk to me.
Op didnt post his face, this sint faces of Sup Forums, i dont see your face. How do i know your not one of the creepy people im tryin to avoid.

>creepy people im tryin to avoid
>exhibitionist and a crossdresser
the irony

welcome to the club faggot

>faggot on Sup Forums
The irony
Exhibtionism doesnt mean im a slut it means if im chatting in private i am more likely to show off than not.
Note how i didnt mention i was a Sup Forums slut in my initial post.
>inb4 forever alone
You just wont want me cuz you cant control me.

Nice thread op

it's not really that loose then. well, from where you were at it was but overall nah.

25 m from Ottawa Ontario. I'll chat, what's you're kik?