kalindrablows.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Test

Cds or ts wanna join a kik group?

Try /gif/

Folders can't be full you fucking idiot

Add craig0391 to the kik group

I don't think you understand the meaning of the world ''fill''

So when the space on the harddrive is all used up it just magically keeps filling up?

GF and I want to fuck a young femmy trap. Any in NL? Zeemaps is kanker.

can one trap with a larger dick (8")? i want to give it a go some day

Depends on the cock for me, post pics of it.

it's not particularly femmy i guess.

not feminine at all, not even slightly

Eh I think some might dig it, but it's too masculine for me.

Am i a sexy trap?

Lots Moar like this please!!!

It's a shame that a dick like that is wasted on you. I'm a dom chaser and I have a skinny 5.5 incher.

yeah, suppose you're both right. thanks.

Not until you shave

Shemales and trannies are not traps

Yes they are. The term "trap" is a misnomer. Anyone that convinced you that they were genetically female for any period of time only to later find out that they have a penis were traps. It does not matter if they are a transwoman that has implants that lives a normal life or an androgynous, pre-hormone treatment, non-op shemale. If you were tricked, it was a trap. However, camwhoring amateur crossdressers on Sup Forums and 7chan have taken it upon themselves to call what they do "trapping", even though passable ones are fucking rare.

>Shemales and trannies are not traps
you clearly have no fucking idea what your talking about, a trap is any Tgirl, CD. TV, pre-op Trans that can pass a s gril, explain why they are not you dumb fuck

Trap - type of art, where a person dresses in clothes of the opposite sex. The purpose of it is to mislead someone about the original sex.

absolutely the best fucking tgirl ass..

>traps
>need men who look like girls
you people can't even faggot correctly

I'd pound your sissy ass and deepthroat that cock

do you have any idea how airbrushed that is?

What is the best way to get started into this?

stick something up your butt and see if you like it

become a complete failure at life

thats so hot

why would I care, people jerk off to cartoons..

Anyone have any traps/girly boys in tights/pantyhose? It's my thing.. but they only ever wear thigh highs.

Why is it so hard to find a trap in my area?

link.dabebook.com/3

I have a Tgirl friend 'taylor' she wears fishnet tights and has a few vids
xhamster.com/movies/4686924/taylor_sissy_fat.html

Reminder that if you're a trap and you aren't in chastity 24/7 then you're shit tier and no one will want to fuck you.

Not bad. I'd prefer some opaque or sheer stuff as opposed to fishnets. Cheers though!

good luck with that dumb shit, cages are for sub fags, I'm a Tgirl and hate the stupid fucking things and have refused to wear one for a few guys and none of my Tgf's will wear one either, no fucker controls me or my cock.

Serious question: do Tgirls usually want to go "all the way in" and do the sex change opperation? Or are you OK with a cock?

Nice. Wish it wasn't so hard to find. There's little to no good videos to fap to.

Does anyone have the rest of these?

sauce?

its hard to fap when you have panty hose or tights on, unless they are crotchless or cut out

dick size doesn't matter really, depends on ass and body

All of the ones I know (I know quite a few through a mutual friend) say that if they could get a vagina that really looks and feels like one, they might would.

But medical science isn't quite there, and it's a huge operation with a lot of risks for complications, as well as it just seeming weird and unnatural.

None of the one's that I've spoken to are really unhappy with having a penis now that it is accepted. They just don't use it all that much, haha.

depends on the girl, most i've met have been neutral about having a penis

think about it, the operation basically removes something that works perfectly fine as it is and those fake vaginas are worse than buttsex

Tgirls is a term often used to include TV's CD's and Trans girls but obviously it's the transitioning girls that are more likely to go post op but I know some trans girls that won't go all the way, it depends on the individual and how severe their body dysmorphia is, some hate all aspects of their masculinity and for others like myself, living as a girl most of the time in private and with close friends is sufficient to get me through life without hating myself too much and having to fully transition, it's different for everyone that has body dysmorphia.

most dont, i like being a little of both

Traps don't have tits. Fuck off.

Youre probably ugly af too

Refer to

lyl, i know its a girl with a dildo but whatever

>Youre probably ugly af too
that's it, that's all you got, dumber than a dog eating shit, ten year olds, no imagination..

>Trap webm thread
>I'm a tgirl
Go fuck off to your own thread then

k posted a couple new pics last week HaF

guess thats it for full hose and tights

thanks for what you posted, some nice stuff there.

Where?

no, theres always this if it does anything for you

>Go fuck off to your own thread then
yep, definitely dumber than a dog eating shit..such a beta butthurt kissless virgin, lol..must really be shit being you..

yeah that's hot

on he tumblr

kalindrablows.tumblr.com

tgirls =/= traps dumbass, got no problems with either but it's not a thread for tgirls. Nobody gives a shit if you are or aren't.

who is this?

sauce?

STOP REPOSTING THIS STUPID GARBAGE

first, get on your knees and grovel like the salivating dog that you are and i may tell you

Any of you faggots know the tumblr/have the webm of that asian trap wearing a ball-gag bouncing ond a dildo?