Sup Sup Forums. I'm on duty during this 96 entertain me

Sup Sup Forums. I'm on duty during this 96 entertain me

No.You have hands

Why don't you entertain us instead?

who you want to be the next president?

Is that a mirror selfie?

yeahh...i was in the marines once. 0311. deserted. no regrets

I really don't give a shit I hate trump but he'll prolly be the one to treat the military personnel better than the other candidates

MOS?

I don't blame you. The marine corps fuckin sucks. Did you get court marshal n shit for going ua?

Nah NJP'd and spent 5 months in what they call 'casual platoon.' would have sucked ass but there were some cool dudes w me so it wasnt so bad. General discharge tho

>0311
No wonder. Grunt life sucks ass.

How does it feel murdering children for a living?

Ever considered getting a real job?

Fucking awesome. Kill babies.

Tbh idk why I even joined. I was making more money as an assistant manager at Ross

Did you land in Ukraine yet?

This.

Two of the biggest things have always prevented me from joining the military: Not getting enough money, and obligated to finish it.

At least with a job I can leave whenever the fuck I want. The job I have now I make way more than I would joining the Military and not risking my life.
>Hur not doing it for the money

Yeah, but anyone with half a brain realizes at some point you need a lot of money to get by

Fucking POG

op is a faggot who thinks we should be envious of him for being a faggot.

>OMG THAK U FOR SURVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!! xDDDDD

faggot

I think op just got called a boot. Well played, user

Hell yeah POG life forever
And fuck you you better respect me and my 9 months of service bitch don't make me copy pasta the navy seals shit

Hope you enjoy never getting promoted if you're a white male.

They're only going to promote blacks, gays, transexuals, and women now that they're in combat arms.

Good luck having a fullfilling military experience having to walk on eggshells around women in a combat arms unit.

Do me a favor, during combatives beat the living FUCK out of those feminist dike bitches for Doc.

68W x4 years
68C x4 years

Love, Doc.

PS: I would NOT save the life of a female in the infantry, I would purposely let her die. *woops, didnt tie the tourniquete tight enough* LOL

Seriously never join the military especially the marines. Shit sucks bro

You mean BLACK, GAY and FEMALE veterans.

gotta fucking love corpsmen. rah doc

Dude I hate females in the military. I remember when I was in boot I always heard the jokes and shit and thought that's just what they were, jokes. But now that I'm in the fleet holy shit it's all true. Females don't belong in the fucking military.

Esp since they started getting PC
Anyone who singed up before 2008 are serious a dying breed in the military.

Not OP but
You do need money but an education helps immensely which is why I'm still in. I have been hitting the books hard and the Army pays for it. I'm making just over $75K a year but less than $45K is taxed because the rest is benefits. By the time I hit 20 years I'll have two degrees, a pilots license, and a job with Boeing. So essentially two paychecks and a steady career in aviation.

fuck off

That's a lot of ifs, but hope it works out for you. Making it to retirement in the current military is going to be a challenge in itself

Oh shit edgelord reporting in

Yeah I'm only gonna be in for my 4 years I can't imagine doing this shit for 20 years

Autistic question; Why do military uniforms use the digitalized minecraft looking camo?

It is a ton of "ifs"but I already made it to 10 years and I'm on my first look for SFC. I have my flight other submitted so I'll know in a few weeks. If I don't then I'll just chill in DIA for the next 5 years and still be guaranteed a good career afterwards

Time just flew by for me, it feels like only yesterday I got to basic but it's been ten years now. I haven't enjoyed every minute of it but the times that were great are definitely worth the work and wait

Marpat camo has just been tested to be better camouflage is all