How do I use anger to motivate and fuel self improvement?

How do I use anger to motivate and fuel self improvement?

Anyone ever been so pissed off at the world they drastically changed their lives for the better? That's what I want. I hate women, people, my job, lack of funds. It all pisses me off

Hate to break it to you, but I think if anyone was capable of that kind of personal growth, change and improvement, they probably wouldn't be spending their Saturday on Sup Forums.

Not true, self growth comes with experience and time, you can't force it OP no matter how much. You may want to.

>lol

Quit being a pussy, and just do shit. Stop thinking about all this shit you're gonna do, and just go do it

Well , yesterday you said tomorow so just do it , nothing is impossible in my opinion so just do it . you shouldn't let your dreams be dreams .
Do it .

>Played video games heavily from 4 until I was 29
>Had a kid at 24
>Had another at 29
>Been working years for some IT cert, not because it should take that long, but because I kept falling back on my addiction
>Eventually had enough
>Uninstalled all games, tried a 90-day cleansing
>Got way better w/study habit, actually made good progress, only 1 test away from the actual cert now
>Actually doing stuff with family instead of shutting myself in office
>Actually cleaning around the house and cooking instead of slothing around
>Decide to study other things, relearning all the math I ignored in high school, learning Spanish because I've had family in Mexico for years it's time I started being able to communicate with them, learning Excel Functions and VBA because it'll help with my current job
>Have recently started working out, planning meals (at least to the extent where my lunch for the day is a sandwich and vegetables instead of chips and cupcakes)
>After 90 days, still play games maybe once a week, but it's for an hour or 2 and only with friends
>Still studying, planning on studying Tagalog and eventually Finnish
>On Sup Forums on Saturday because I had a 15 hour shift yesterday and need to relax a bit today between cleaning and I'm eating lunch

Probably nobody can ever change though.

Hit the gym. This is the first thing. Start taking zinc and magnesium everyday, this will increase your testosterone levels by 30%. Get adequate sleep. Start to socialize at gyms, and bars and parties and raves. Think of things to do to meet people. Read books, listen to audio books when you workout. I highly recommend Allan watts and Robert Greene. Find a profession you can make money in that won't kill you to do it. Find venues that will surround you around like-minded people. Like sports? Go to a sports bar. Like boxing? Go to a boxing gym. You can get all the awsome squat booty, friends and drugs that you want. Also, look at a channel called "Strength camp" with Elliot Hulse. He will teach you everything you need to know young warrior.

>I hate women, people, my job, lack of funds
this sentence tells me you dont actually hate those things, you rather hate yourself for not being who your ego wants you to be

Realize you are not special, you don't have to be better than anyone, find peace within. This is the essential thing for happiness.
Every other pursuit basically aims for the same thing, but they are illogical.

My highest recommendation is to take these three vitamins:
Vitamin D
Zinc
Magnesium
Seriously you will be a fucking animal if you do this, I love it. I used to twitch in public, now I'm just a testosterone fueled badass.

Save some back, then move to a 2nd or 3rd world country and be a king. Or work for WOOFING. World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms

3 separate supplements or would a Multi-vitamin work?

Can't you take a multivitamin with these included? my multivitamin says it includes 5mg zinc, 100mg magnesium, 5 micrograms vitamin d

(50%, 23%, 100% RDA respectively)

I never really take it regularly tho but today I'm gonna try to make an effort to keep it going every day after dinner

i wish i cud be tis motivatet ;*(

This post right here. My additions, in 'Reaganized' form:

-- Channel your hatred toward the things causing your failure
-- Regain your Self Confidence through the gym and any other ways possible
-- Stop fapping. After 3-4 days you'll get a buildup and enter into a 'danger zone' where your testicles have pressure on them. After that time period passes, you'll be good to go (IF you don't fap; fapping will set you back to Zero)

Anger is not a tool, it is a weakness. Controlling your anger and having patience along with the ability to remain calm is the path to success.

Is this why people do nofap?

Yeah, I'm not a spokesman, I'm still addicted. sorry.

Neurology works entirely on habits and repeated behaviour...

If you harness and embrace anger as a form of motivation, you will be quicker to anger and generally feel more of it, even as your life around you improves...

Improving life means abandoning these feelings.

Also stop taking your problems out on other people. Hate your job, people and funds? Get a new job, find new people, spend your money better or save...

Also drop hating women. You already have hate people. That's enough. All people are shit. Just browse advice, and you'll notice the odd femanon will post the exact same problems with men that men typically have with women...

How noone sees this (feminist and misogynist alike) is to me, fucking amazing.

People suck and do shitty things, especially when sex is involved. No gender excluded.

Also as counter to my own post as it is, people also don't actually suck that much.. they care about their friends and families and just want to make more money and get through the day (just like you) and when you're angry, suck, are rude to them, or ignore them (like they do to you and you probably do to them), they perceive you as an obstacle and unpleasant addition to their otherwise, like yours, frustrating lives.

So they will misperceive and misunderstand you, paint you as a bad guy (as you do to them), and in turn try to eliminate you to make their lives better.

Not everyone gets along, there is nothing wrong with this, stick to the people who don't suck to you, and if you have none of those, you are the problem.

K?

I hate wasting my time. Sup Forums, reddit, games, all this shit wastes my time. But those things are also what I find 'happiness' in. I'm not really happy when I use them, but I am happier using them than with anything else I do.

How can I start to enjoy working, enjoy living my life in the real world instead of spending 9 hours a day on a computer, only getting up to shit and piss and eat?

I think you're asking in the wrong place m80. We all want to leave. Yet, we are all trapped here.

Forced body/strength/charisma growth out of utter hate of humanity as a whole and it worked well, only side-effect was crippling depression that I battle constantly through gym and weed

My biggest motivation was a friend's kid. Our friends were so fucking excited about having a baby. Trying and trying, finally the wife gets pregnant. Babby comes out, after a few months still not hold her head up, doctor says it may be delayed muscle development.

Babby has pneumonia, uhoh! Goes to hospital, gets some bloodwork done.

Turns out she has fucking Spinal Muscular Atrophy.

Oh shit, what is that? Look it up, degeneration of nerves around Spinal column. Very weak muscle movement, weak grip, will probably never sit up or walk by herself. Need feeding tube, breathing tube, all sorts of fun shit. This baby is effectively Borg now.

I had a kid that we weren't planning for. One of them accidental pregnancies. I love the hell out of this kid, but this unplanned kid is perfectly healthy when my friend's planned kid has this condition that basically means they're stuck with her for life. How is that fair?

I had read about some guy (the one who "cracked" the iPhone as a teen and then hacked the PS3 later) doing a self-driving car to compete with Tesla using Deep-Learning AI.

So I thought maybe that could be applied to a full body suit. Teach it how a person who has full control of their body how it moves, picks things up, looks around, etc. Then give it power to enhance strength.

But the AI requires Statistics, Probability, Calculus to program, and my programming knowledge is the year of programming I took in High School (little bit of VB, C++, HTML, and some other shit I don't remember).

So that's part of why I'm doubling up on my IT cert, and studying math. Vidya was a huge part of who I was, but it was getting in the way like a sucker.

You feel "happy" on these because of Dopamine. You have an addiction here, you wander here because feels good man.

Force yourself to take 90 days away from these stupid sites. Install something like Leechblock, or better yet just turn off the phone and computer and unplug them for a while. Find other things to fill the time with. Eventually you won't feel the pull (the first 2 weeks were the worst for me).

In a way, the post right below yours is right, but I'll give it a try because I'm in the same boat.

-- You created this environment. You've got too much freedom. It sounds odd, but the only way to get out of here (surfing all day, and /b) is to DEPRIVE yourself of it. Quote from Mad Max: The Road Warrior: 'Just walk away'
-- That Just is going to be one of the hardest things you'll ever do. I can vouch for that, I haven't done it yet