COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

Post pictures to get COCK Tributed (COCKED on) and do some requests yourself. Everyone contribute for a good thread.

PIC RELATED - I will fulfill a few requests so post the pics you want COCKED on.

do it do it do it

the bigger the cock the better, ill be sending her this

please do her!!

heres more

holy fuck! that's hot!

my favorite slut

I've cocked her a few times. Loved her mouth.

You in my collage anywhere? The mouth is definitely what does it for me, too

I'm one of the four surrounding her. That turned out nice.

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

good man, I need to get more tributes like that for her

Ah yes. The standard tribute thread.
Nobody tributing.

do this one plz

Almost a half hour and 20 pics in and still no cocking to be seen...

Pls do this and I'll send the chick your cock.

her tag is sticking out, i cannot fap to this

Nobody really believes that. Why does this lie keep getting told?

Don't start the thread unless you're gonna do some cocking. And use your own dick pick in the OP.

God. That IS super distracting.

Do her plz

Need a long shlong on her face.

tribute my ex pls (I have more)

Take either pic.

Unless you've been under a rock for the past two months, you'll know the op pic is just a spam ad that shows up almost every hour. Other anons sometimes join in if they don't want to start their own thread.

gtfo out nigger.

Then cock it anyway fag

Got kik? I could do it

what a milf

Fuck no. She looks like stomped horse shit tossed onto a pile of dog shit.

Truth is, she IS a milf. Got preggers when she was 18. Got fucked behind the tent on a fair and BOOM. Still, she's got an incredibly tight pussy.

add me: artjain

how old is she?
not that it matters she is fucking killer pretty

Cock ittttt u want dat horse/doggy shit.

cock tribute's are lame
how about you shop your friends nude/hardcore
see watermark, pic very related

Holy shit! You HAVE been under a rock. I thought you were just an old myth.