>pizza hut
user you should be enjoying the delicious pizza I have
Want a slice?

The mods are not sleeping yet

What toppings on the pizza OP?

Just fresh cheese

Yes, i love cheese pizza

Pizza Hut is fucking delicious

Who cares if you like a Chicago pizza lasagna or a new york table cloth of pizza or even a fucking hot pocket, Pizza hut still has really good pizza

pizza is pizza and its the best food on earth

Kik me what you got, chillbosby

The pizza will get cold user
I like my pizza hot

it's ok but I prefer a kebab

Imagine thinking pizza hut is pizza.
Bitch please. Eat some real pizza, not that frozen cheap ass fat filled shit.

Here it comes

No toppings ;)

grow up you fucking moron

youtu.be/5Ry_mD6xVPo

Grow up? Imagine thinking Pizza Hut tastes good. I am so fucking glad I am an broke ass amerifat, with that low standards for good food.

Fucking pizza prof over here

Used to love pizza hut was the only pizza place I went to. Convenient enough Pizza Hut is just down the street so I could order online and just walk over there.
But Pizza Hut sucks now. I haven't been there for months. I'd much rather drive 15 minutes to a local family owned pizza place now rather than walk 5 minutes. Safe to say that Pizza Hut has grown disappointing.

summer has come

No. Just someone who has my tastebuds intact from not eating fat filled cheap ass shit.

Pineapple pizza is the best

this user clearly knows his pizza. pizza hut and most chain pizza places are shit

Honestly the only reason I'm eating pizza hut is because it's late and its what was convenient. There is this really good deep dish family owned place by my house but its closed

I cant believe you faggots are arguing about pizza hut instead of enjoying the nice pizza I just delivered

Just like all fast food, it's cheap ass tasteless shit.

That's my nigger!

Pizza hut fag detected

Holyshit dude wtf!!!!! How is this legal? !!!!!

>tfw you need extra support for your chair so it doesn't break under your weight

Finaly someone opens that shit
God, Sup Forums is full of retards

>tfw fat ass Americans get mad when other tell them that cheap ass fat filled frozen fast food is shit. God, I am glad I am not American, and can enjoy good and healthy food.

Pizza is the key to a well balanced diet

Newfag here :D omg I love pizza OP! When I turn 12 I'll have a pizza party with my friends!!! :3 I loooove the pineapple and ham pizza. XD

fucking love it nig

>tfw pretentious faggot foreigners think anyone gives a shit what they eat.

faggot

Then open the fucking YouTube link fag

We're also glad you aren't american you pretentious foodie goat-fucking wannabe cuck

keksimus!

>amerifat get's mad because they are stupid.

STFU faggot.

MODS