Why don't you own a rifle yet Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a rifle yet Sup Forums?

Unfortunately it's not that easy here in the UK, however I'll most likely look into getting one.

What am I gonna use it for?

Hunting, self defense, target practice

killing niggers of course!

I have no desire to hunt or shoot targerts. And I don't know anyone who has had a need to use a gun for self defense.

Guns are our friends

So is Donny, but I don't pay him $1000 to sit around and do nothing.
> tha'ts why i don't own a rifle

I live in a first world, civilised country.

Better to have it and not need it than not have it and get fucked

I approve guns

That's why I get chemotherapy. I've never even had cancer before.

> dutchfag
> illegal

If I buy everything I that's good to have when I needed it so I won't get fucked then I would be dead broke.
> risk benefit assessment says I don't need a gun

B/c I like the hand guns

Obvious troll is obvious

I prefer bows. It's just a personal thing, not entirely interested in firearms. Although, they are superior for self defense for the obvious kek.

Obvious spastic is obvious

Only the strong survive. You mad bro? I only have 4 (not including pistols), go bags, MREs, boxes of ammo

Always good to be prepared my cuck friend

All that says is your country is fucked.

Nah, I prefer to invest my money into education, healthy food, and stocks. You'll protect me once the apocalypse comes right?

i do. what trigger is that? or do you not even own this one...

come to america please

No, I protect myself and my own. You figure your own shit out

I own a rifle for hunting and shooting targets and a pistol for shooting targets.

Faggot. Either your country/race is fucking trash or you're a self defense faggot getting ready for literally nothing to ever happen.

That's cool. I'll still pay for your health care bills and welfare though. At least you'll have your guns to keep you company at night.

November is going to happen, and I'm ready for it

lol seems like youre the faggot for getting all butthurt over what someone else owns

OP what else do you have

I'd rather have guns to protect myself with than some politician telling me how to live, act, speak, go to the hospital (I have first aid kits too), pay taxes and generally be a cuck to liberal trash in society

Lol what the fuck is supposed to happen then? Nothing? Just like every other end of the world?

I'm not jealous. I have guns, I just don't feel the need to fear for my fucking life for no reason and keep bulk fucking ammo that I'll never need.

Did a nickel at club fed for cheesy pizza

They way the laws against me owning weapons are written, if I threaten you with a sharpened pencil I could go back to prison for another nickel.

Of course, the courts say I always have the right to defend myself, so long as all I use is harsh language...

because a rifle won't put a basketball sized hole in somebody from close range

.223 AR, .308 AR, savage 30.06 and .22

>a rifle

No, but it will put a dime sized hole in someone at 250 meters. Shockingly, a dime sized hole is all it takes to kill someone.

>a basketball sized hole
this is how video games are ruining the youth today

Too expensive. Not just the gun, but the ammo. Id rather spend money on car stuff and have a shotgun for defense. Cheap, lots of ammo options, big fuck you to anything thats too close foe comfort.

I dont expect to ever be in a protracted fire fight.

> I have a first aid kit
When you get colon cancer at age 60, I'm sure that first aid kit will come in handy.

Forced to disarm by superior forces

So they think a rapists life is worth more than her right to be free from harm? Dumb eejits. Arm everyone and live in safety.

Shooting faggots and sinners, you should fucking know this by now you old cuck!
Or do you prefer to fucking bash their greasy faggot brains in with a mace one by one, lot of work and energy that could be spent caring for the poor and needy.
Why waste energy on executions when all you have to do is pull a trigger and BLAM, no more sin.

Then I'll go look for a hospital

Is there a problem? You sure have a stick up your ass about something, must be because I have guns

Haven't had money for one yet but as soon as I can afford one, I'll buy some nice sniper rifle.

yeah if you're being threatened accross a stadium, but if somebody is close enough to actually endanger you a shotgun is pretty much a guaranteed kill

B-But I do senpai ;-;

Rifles are a really limited supply here in Sealand

i blew a rabbit up with 12 ga. birdshot once, I'd say they can do some serious damage

Same

Nah, I don't have a problem with you owning a gun. I have problem with people telling me I should own a gun without good reasons.

I do :^)

Right cause I want a converted assault rifle to shoot magpies when I have a slug gun already. Don't change Merica. NZ oi oi oi

Don't have the money to get my restricted license or buy one atm. I'd like to buy one when I'm out of school though, my dad has quite a few.

You should own a gun to protect yourself and your family or an innocent life in general

I'm UK too, but at least I can own a airgun freely cos I live in England and not Scotland.

>Why don't you own a rifle yet Sup Forums?

My psychiatric history would probably make it illegal.

there is scotchbrite faggotry afoot here

This did not happen. Unless you were 1 inch away, then it still did not happen.

At best you're going to get maybe a golf ball size exit wound from a shotgun at close range, depending on the shell type.
Birdshot, probably won't even give you an exit wound at any range.
Buck shot and slugs might give you golf ball though.
Only an explosive round might get you something bigger.

i have that same setup, cept mine has a fun switch on it!

who votes for this shit? people who still enjoy living under a monarchy i guess

I don't hunt
I have no desire to target practice
and I am not enough to want it for self defense

Kek! Supply issues?

>has a fun switch
No it doesn't
And if there's one in your household, it's not yours either.

more like 10 feet, I had to rake up a bucket of the little guy. I sorta missed one once and only tore his face off, the fucker was running around faceless while i chased after him to finish the job

Fudd rifle in 300 savage
Ak 47
Vepr in 762x54
Ar15 in 556 ofc

Next is an SVD when sanctions are lifted

Holy shit UK. I didn't realize it was this bad

You guys need to overthrow your government. Its past time

You are much more likely to kill a friend, family or yourself than to use it self defense

That store actually has the law the wrong. It only applies to BB guns, but anti-gun fags will go to any length to keep us 'safe'.

yes there is, its all mine bro, ive led a life dedicated to collecting guns and working hard to fund it

Not 21 yet. Plus all the laws in California are gonna make it such a bitch to get one.

Because I'm not a faggot.

Guns are for cowards who are too afraid to face me one on one with my katana.
On a more serious note I have no desire to shoot anyone or anything.

Naw, small critters do actually explosively disassemble upon application of multiple impactors

feel bad for you man, come to america

I wish I had a fun switch

>I have never and will never spend 1000 dollars on anyone but myself
The ring I bough my Fiancee could have bought 5 guns, you faggot. I bet you don't even have a female

Don't need one in the UK because nobody else has one and we all use our fists as we're hard as fuck.

Most of this poopy country is happy living under their nanny state. Why look after yourself when the Government brainwashes you into thinking it can do all and provide all?

Only a 150 years ago we still had the same freedoms as Americans :(

if you are too lazy to look up basic laws then you probably shouldnt own a gun

you only have to be 18 to buy a rifle. in california, you literally just take a 20 question common sense test one time, you get a "safety card", and then you go to store, show safety card, buy rifle, and wait 10 days to pick it up

Not everyone is as wealthy as you user.

because coldplay says they're bad and i'm a giant mangina voting for hillary and i'm usually too busy blowing my rabbi.

Women cheat, guns remain faithful

chemotherapy isn't both prevention and solution , dumbass, it's treatment for something that's already happened. that's like claiming that owning a gun can make you un-dead after a murder.

>The ring I bough my Fiancee could have bought 5 guns, you faggot. I bet you don't even have a female
The ring I took back from a cheating fiancee funded 4 guns and a second car to get better gas mileage to work.

Because I have this

noice