Favourite video game of all time, and why?

Favourite video game of all time, and why?
Pic related, I've played the last of us more times than I can count. The world and its characters just blows me away every time I come back to it. Highly recommended if you haven't checked it out yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKRdNqCGyZqM6bZ76rl43rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark Souls Franchise. It was possibly the best series of all time imo. It's engaging, challenging and the story telling and music is absolutely amazing. Best games ever.

NEET THREAD ALERT

GET A JOB

Crusader Kings II
Best game ever.

Tried the first one back on Xbox 360 when it was free for membership owners. Gave up during the first boss fight. Maybe I'll give it another shot after exam season

Max Payne series. Loved em all. Three really is how you reboot a franchise, it's all about max.

diablo2

Portal 2 and red dead redemption
I love these games so fucking much

If you play it in the mindset that the game is super Japanese, it makes alot more sense. Like Yakuza or metal gear, you gotta throw out alot of plot logic and frustration out the door. Also lots of hidden shit you don't know about.

Dark souls, i know its not perfect but i just love the god damn thing, PVP is the best n i dont even give a damn about the backstab spams i will counter it, come at me bro!
Bloodborne was an awesome addition too, that dark victorian feeling to it was dope!

will definitley try out dark souls now I reckon, since I never really gave it a shot

NEET FAGGOTS THAT PLAY NEET GAMES

GET A LIFE

>On Sup Forums
>Get a life
The worst kind of bait.

Became a hermit

Never played any others than Skyrim, should really get round to it to be honest

Combats a lot different but the world sucked you in, your quest journal was a book you had to read to figure out where you were going if you forgot and you had to use the map with directions from the npcs no quest pointer or fast travel.

Guys guys we all know MGS 3 Snake eater is the best haha come on guys haha silly you ;)

Prime Trilogy no doubt. Couldnt tell ya which one I like the best

Single player was probably Darksouls 1.
Idk what my favorite multiplayer game is, alot of good memories of halo.

idk if its nostalgia or because it was the first game i actually enjoyed

World of Warcraft

Made too many friends and have too many good memories with other people on it.

Nothing else can compare to finishing vanilla,expansions and ranking world top 100.

10/10 Still play every once in a while

Get back to v you fucking wanker

Running off of nostalgia value, my favorite game is probably Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie. Not only was it a solid game by itself (good ost, fun bosses, fun platforming, etc.), but it was the first game of all time where I felt an immense sense of accomplishment for beating it. To this day, I have only beaten King Neptune one time.

this one
youtube.com/channel/UCKRdNqCGyZqM6bZ76rl43rQ

This Series, and the books to go with it, are how you do Action/Adventure Fantasy.

Um...no Max Payne 3 is more about story rather than gameplay. In total gameplay is about 20-40 minutes. The rest is al cutscenes that you cannot skip.

Rockstar just used the same cover system from GTA V and used the same bullettime for Michael De Santa. Max Payne 3 is a shitty game for gamers.