Just licked my wife's butthole for the first time after 3 years of marriage. Ask me anything

Just licked my wife's butthole for the first time after 3 years of marriage. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

user-ib.ru/ex/res/2732.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After bathing? How did it taste? Afraid of getting an infection?

Wow, three years? I licked my GFs butt hole after dating for about 2 months. Now I do it all the time. Feels good man.

Yes, after bathing. It tasted magnificent. Also got to lick her poon but that was before her pudding pop.

Lol the smell was intoxicating. Pure pheromones. No worry of infection.

Describe the taste. Was it more like licking the old sewage pipe or tongue-fisting a new one?

Licking my gf's butthole was the first sexual thing we did lol

She wasn't the most opened minded girl in the world honestly lol took forever to lick the poon, then sniff the ass, rub the ass, now lick the ass. Feels goodman.

Tongue fisting a new one. Really tasted clean and kinda like a mix of refreshing soap, skin, and poon. Seems kind of obvious in that regard but it was tremendously fresh.

Can I lick her butthole?

Did you kiss her after licking? Did she like it?

You know she's just seeing what she can get away with before she leaves your dumb ass, right?

well done that man. i rimmed my gf the first time we fucked. returned the favor because she had been tonguing my ass for like 10 minute. we'd just done anal so she was still gapin a little. anyway, respect to you and your misses

No lol.

Thanks for a reply. I'll look forward to licking a good-tasting female butt hole one time. gg.

Hot. You sound fun

Send a picture for your wife licker

I really tried to kiss her but she didn't go for it.

Pls a xxx picture of your wife

I'm hoping for anal really bad man. She got a sample of astroglide but can't find it so I asked her to pick up a new tube. Hopefully I get lucky. Wish me luck Sup Forumsros

Delivared

My wife and I tried this once, it wasn't as exciting as we thought it would be.

You said it was your wife, the fact that it shows up in reverse search determines that was a lie

How do you enjoy life as a loser and a cuck?

No it doesn't dipshit.

Actually it is. I posted her before in a Michigan Nudez thread.

user-ib.ru/ex/res/2732.html

Is pic related?

Definitely some fag who saved my wife's pics and then used them in an exGF thread. Nbd.

The fact she isn't wearing a ring also shows it's a lie

Not really chief. She has a really beautiful ring and wears it when we go out to nice places or to visit family. It's a bit clunky to wear all the time. 2carats.

Can we see her butthole?

I hope the devs patch this skill tree... Assplay should all be on the same fuckin tier.

Takes off both engagement ring and wedding ring? Either you're a liar (pics with her with a ring or gtfo) or she's already getting her ass licked by some nigger on the side