ITT: We have a civilized and polite discussion until someone rolls dubs

ITT: We have a civilized and polite discussion until someone rolls dubs

you aren't that much of a faggot sometimes.

niggers and black people are two different races

Would be a shame if you killed yourself

This actually might not turn out to be a shitpost, OP

In the end David Cameron’s announcement of the date came as little surprise and since his return from Brussels the media’s attention has been on the wrangling, in-fighting and posturing going on in the Tory party. And from the get go, the Prime Minister’s has begun the negative referendum rhetoric we’ve become so accustomed to hearing from him — by leaving the EU we will be taking a “step into the dark”, there’s a “real risk of uncertainty”, we’re living in a “dangerous world”. Repeat ad nauseam.

Scaremongering simply serves to push the undecideds towards leaving, or turns them off participating in this important democratic decision altogether.

But today the SNP moves beyond the nonsense — turning our focus away from fear and personalities to positivity and substance. And that’s the campaign we will lead.

Why?

Nicola Sturgeon has described Trident and the House of Lords as "twin relics" in the latest round of election campaigning.

The SNP leader said that Britain's nuclear weapons system and Westminster's upper chamber demonstrate an "out of date, out of touch" style of government that left the taxpayer "out of pocket".

She challenged the opposition parties to back the SNP in opposing Trident renewal and supporting a "democratic alternative" to the House of Lords.

"In election campaigns it's important for parties to make their core values clear, so let me put this on record - the SNP will always oppose the costly and dangerous Trident nuclear weapons and we will always oppose the democratic outrage that is the House of Lords," she said.

"Our opponents who support these twin relics are guilty of a style of politics that is out of date, out of touch and leaves the taxpayers out of pocket."

As Ms Sturgeon highlighted her views on the cost of Trident and the House of Lords, her Scottish Labour opponent Kezia Dugdale vowed to make taxing the rich a key priority.

She focused on her party's plan to use new powers over income tax coming to Holyrood to introduce a 50p rate for top earners during a campaign visit to Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire.

memes don't exist

How was your day helen?

My name is earl is a really good show

It is indeed a precious opinion that is highly underrated and underused. Good on you user, hold on to it, friend!

Reddit honestly isn't that bad

dubs

I bid you good day, dear sirs. How are you in this fine morning?

Trump would make a good president, but then so would Hillary.

I also enjoy that show.

OH SHIT YOU COLOSSAL FUCKING MORON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Chicks with dicks are still females. They only got different genitals.

CHECKD

FUCK YOU

FUCKING RANCID CLITPUBE

Fuck off

LETS GET HIM BOYS

fuck

Fuck sandy niggers and kikes

YOU LTERAL BREATHING BAG OF REDIGESTED SHIT

FUCK EVERYBODY

People like you are why niggers should have been holocausted

well fuck me with a brick, you're just like a bunch of niggers moving into a white neighborhood. everything was going fine and then you decided to ruin the whole fucking thing you porch monkey, bumper lipped, dindu, waste of fucking taxpayer money.

FUCK FACED DICK WAD

"dubs" he says.
get a load of this retarded money ass motherfucker right here whoring attention like that.

so do alternate polite and rude after each dubs, also,
YOU GOT TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!
Well

*do we alternate

Dick faced fuck wad

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON HERE YOU SHITFACED, INBRED, DICKHOLES?!

So this is modern art...

original dubs roller, OP guide us, we know not how to handle further dubs, also go fuck urself

Fuck uranus