Going to attempt to an hero tomorrow on livestream. Not because I'm feeling depressed...

Going to attempt to an hero tomorrow on livestream. Not because I'm feeling depressed, but because I believe the whole world hates me. No sense in trying to talk me out of it, because I can't undo anything I may have done. Open to suggestions on methods, although I don't have any money for anything too fancy. I have to go now, so try to keep this thread alive until I return from my narcotics user meeting.

>because I believe the whole world hates me
thats a psychiatric disorder brah

jump off a bridge, the adrenaline feels nice

>Not because I'm feeling depressed, but because I believe the whole wold hate me.

What a fucking faggot. The world doesn't revolve around you queer, stick around and suffer like the rest of us.

I wont try to talk you out of it but I will ask that you use a good camera, I hate low quality videos

come on faggots, get in here. lets make it worthwhile for OP. doesn't anyone like a good old fashioned suicide these days?

>pic related
its OP

Guns can be pretty cheap especially Craigslist

meh guns are boring, it ends too quickly. something that includes vomiting blood or eyes exploding would be really nice.

bump

Bump

That's awesome dude. You should charge people to watch, you'd make a killing!

where will live stream be hosted at?

Blow yourself up using a car and several hundred pounds of potting soil. (It's explosive)

pull a Robin Williams

Dude please don't go through with this bro. I'm sure someone out there cares about you. I know I'll get backlash from the idiots out there, but you probably have plenty of people who care about you. Even if you can't think of one, know that I do.

just do it

Faggot

Where and when u streamin?

keep this thread alive you faglords

It's harder then u may think to kill yourself.
I just got out of the hospital after swallowing 90X 50 mg thorazine.
If u really wanna kill yourself don't fuck it up.
U will be stuck in a pscyhward for up to 2 weeks.

When and where are you streaming?

come on I don't have all night

same

I had to spent a whole month after swallowing 200x 50mg doxepin

nice trips