Why must Anglos insist on using the TH sound? Literally nobody else is using it on the planet...

Why must Anglos insist on using the TH sound? Literally nobody else is using it on the planet. It also makes you sound like a fucking python, it's ridiculous.

Time to do away with this awful, illogical tradition, and embrace progress.

how is that even difficult?

We use it too Hunganon. Behold the magnificent thorn: Þ

>Literally nobody else is using it on the planet
Θ

>Literally nobody else is using it on the planet.

Just blow air over your tongue you fucking mongoloid

Do you say "Zinkpad" or "Dinkpad" I tried to pronounce it once taking about computers with an uber rider and I got embarrassed because i didn't know how to pronounce that word

Well, you're wrong too. But yours is an obscure language, not the lingua franca, so I can forgive you for using it.

Literally all of Central and South America is ridiculing them for having a lisp though.

Spanish Spanish is the original and the proper one

Historically, we have shifted all the old Germanic "th" sounds to "d" here, but nowadays there's more tendency to mispronounce it as a "z" sound in loanwords

Spaniards colonized the Americas, and taught the natives their language, which means originally they didn't have the TH sound. It must have developed later on, due to the effect of too much fiesta and alcohol scrambled their brains

If only you got rid of that ridiculous der/die/das thing, your language would be golden

because it's correct and to deviate from that would degrade our language over time?

th sounds like faggot lisp here

Eh, at least we only have 4 instead of 20+ cases

languages evolve and change.

That is factually incorrect. We just put prepositions after the word, instead of the front. So we say beautywith instead of with beauty.

So that we can laugh at foreigners

Now say with me "The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick"

delet this

would you like your pizza cut in sixths or eighths?

>The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick
th?

lel i cannot even pronounce these sentences

It's used in Spain and Iceland.

>Literally nobody else is using it on the planet.

It evolved during the 16th and 17th century. Spanish had six sounds that were simplified into three, the S, TH and KH sounds. Latin americans just got the S and a softer KH.

grathias

I'm not surprised it had to be one of my fellow countrymen to post this shitthread. Put some actual effort into learning a language and get your pronounciation right as well, it's not that hard.

That is meaningless because Spaniards dont speak as they did 500 years ago.
IIRC the TH sound in Spanish used to be TS like in Tsunami.

Also, most Spaniards didnt pronounce the TH until this century because of widespread primary school, and Franco.

We also use it in arabic.

Finkpad.
Fink. Fought. Fought. Foroughly. Forough. Fank you.

Spaniards use it

latin americans fuck up their grammar from having that dialect variant called "seseo"
basically the equivalent of saying "Sing" when you meant to say "thing"
if you think thats proper spanish get a grip hoe

it so gay

There is literally nothing wrong with seseo. You'll need to hold me at gunpoint (or whatever the Spanish equivalent of a gun is) to make me say "cabetha" like some european fairy.

>It also makes you sound like a fucking python

Anglos are not like pythons or any other reptiles, dont ever say this ever again.

You know that seseo occurs in all Andalusia?

>be hungarian
>literally speak in reverse
>literally no hungarian achievements except by jews

If you cannot pronounce the 'th' sound, you are mentally retarded. English is a patrician language, the uneducated scum masses can go have their gutterspeak instead.

its the spanish equivalent of texan rednecks mispronouncing english words

based argentina

Just replace it with a T or D sound.

And have them make fun of you? No, I'd rather not speak at all.

isnt that easy as fuck? I never had problems with "th"

Saying that Spain's spanish is superior, is the same as saying that british English is superior, they both are more "historically accurate" but far less useful for communication

I pronounce it as tinkpad.

my name has a th at the end
so yes you MUST know

Kenneth ?

Chath?

Miguelth?

>but far less useful for communication
I can understand bongistan just fine
are you not able to understand europeans

Sharth ?

>he still cant make a th noise

rest tongue on top of bottom teeth
place top teeth near tip of tongue
mouth breathe outwards
that's it

Oh no, not the vital and important region that is central and southern america.

Fuck off with this shit.

Well, I'm not referring to natives, those are fine to understand, I'm referring to foreigners who haven't paid much attention to they pronunciation and on top of that want to have the european accent