/nba/ General - LeGod edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_NBA_Finals#Game_1
strawpoll.me/10523543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Game 7, Sunday, June 19, 5:00 PM on ABC

WHO THE FUCK CARES?
>>Sup Forums77777777

LeGod wins game seven now. Just give him it.

Cleveland learned how to shut down Golden State's offense. They have no chance.

great thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TYBE

Is...is it safe in here for us?

In less than 24 hours we will find out the truth. Please let it Cleveland who wins

Nah because this is how many lebron will score.

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Lebron up 2-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought delly could shut down the best shooter to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>iggy shutting down MJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes.

7-0

Would you fuck Curry's mom and give him a little brotha

BASED

what a shitty thread
lmao

they will never break us user

no

Based Ernie

Lebron is totally in curry's head right now. I've always considered bron to be a mental midget so what does that make Steph?

Yes

What anime does LeKing watch?

5 and 6th digit indicate how many times kobe fucked ayesha

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoff 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
13. sneak dissed klove on social media
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. got shut down by a bench player who ended up getting finals MVP
17. could not post up jj barea
18.got outscored by Jason Terry in an entire finals series

if she's a female ape to you, i'd like to see the kind of women you fuck

meme magic has been great today
>Ronaldo exposed as the fraud he is
>The same day Argentina BTFO Venezuela confirming that Messi>Tsu
>MEX7C0's tacocaust

That can only mean that Lelbron is gonna win one for da land on game [spoiler] 7 [/spoiler] tomorrow

>2-5
>advanced nani

nobody gives a shit about niggerball

there are more important things going on

SEVEN-ZERO
>7-0

SEVEN-ZERO
>7-0

SEVEN-ZERO
>7-0

SEVEN-ZERO
>7-0

SEVEN-ZERO
>7-0

SEVEN-ZERO
>7-0

>>Sup Forums77777777

don't you come from a black country?

No doubt.

>tfw sixers getting saved by a big strong AusGOD

I'm curious

>Implying us civilized first worlders care about a 3rd world mexican feetball tournament. Go to the soccer thread if you don't care pedro

>saved

>civilized first worlders
>literally loving a nigger dominated sport
Further proof """"""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""" americans are cuckolds who love the BIG BLACK COCK penetrating their women

>“I think more likely the Lakers are trying to pick up another pick in this draft in the top five and the guy that they have that they can shop is D’Angelo Russell, a guy who was their No. 2 pick in the draft last year but burned some bridges in the locker room.”

JUST

What is the story about the air conditioner?

Come on Julio, go to the feetball thread while we talk about first world sports

reminder that cleveland are the good guys

reminder that modern day blacks are the result of selective breeding by white masters

if steph curry was an indian curry, what curry would curry be?

seems like a shrimp curry to me

Lakers aren't trading Russell, unless they somehow get Boogie back. Maybe they trade him and somehow get Buddy in the draft, draft Ingram, run with Clarkson, Buddy, Ingram, Nance and Whiteside. Bully traded just to piss off Bully user

kek

Why do people think twitter is an adequate plateform to share stories? A tweet is meant to be a tweet,
0)not
1)a
2)fucking
3)novel.

>reading that

>being this new
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_NBA_Finals#Game_1

Look, I'm a diehard Cleveland fan but even I can admit the Warriors are going to win tomorrow and that Steph is the better clutch player than my boy LeBron

horrible bate, kiss your sister and watch the nba finals on abc

finally! /nba/ right about something

I'm hoping Curry gets shit on next game. Not because I don't like him, but because the shit-storm will be amazing. We need to prepare our bodies.

Spurs used their homecourt advantage to the fullest. Started the finals in their stadium and turned off the AC to make it hell for the Heat who weren't expecting it. While I'm sure the Spurs fully knew about it

>mfw I am not a basketball fan but tune in to the finals/championship games of every major sport regardless
>rooting for LeGod for the bantz
>going to go to a sports bar with some GSW bandwagoners tomorrow and watch LBJ drop another 40 on them as Curry falls to his knees weeping with 5 minutes left to go

Guys I won't be watching the finals today. It's going to be too tense. I seriously don't think I'll check who won.

I'm leaving you now.

>shit-storm will be amazing
>2 warrior posters total on /nba/

bait

>reading all that shit.

seriously Curry tell your fat bitch to shut up.

This post is underratedly funny

Lebron = mexico
Curry = chile

That's not Ayesha's Twitter.

You should wait more than two minutes before you decide to samefag.

Why are you so stupid? You couldn't even bother to read the name?
>reading all that shit
I think you should actually read for once, you tripfag.

dont you dare @ me again

Its funny how true this image is, people imagine he has some sort of game like this when in all reality its not even close

Wasn't me desu. I don't even think my post was funny now that I reread it, but I thought some people could relate. My friends tell me they've been rooting for Draymond Green ever since he went into the NBA just because he's from the same state as us. Oh and one of them is a girl and believes she is going to marry Steph Curry.

>people imagine he has some sort of game like this
No one said that. This isn't a highlight reel; it's one dunk.

>41 points
>11 dimes

Pretty sure he did have a game like this actually.

That's Game 3.

>11 dimes
>$1.10
>41 points
what a dumby

a win here will pretty much erase his shitty record so far. 1st to ever come back from 3-1.

>mfw

I wonder how NBA players really think of Guillermo at the NBA finals media day thing. I think it's kind of funny.

how am i supposed to tap to that white semen demon with lelbron staring at me?

Pretty much confirms that majority of "cavs" fans were Miami fans two years ago. They don't really care if the Cave win.

>

How old is Angie now bros?

Unless they live in Ohio, why would they?

18 I think. Maybe 19

Is it just me or are her tits smaller than when she was 14?

>apehoop fans pretending they can read they just choose not to

See how idiots call GSW fans bandwagoners while they themselves were Miami fans before lebron went back to the shithole known as Cleveland?

draymond's gonna destroy the cavs. he was playing soft last game and there's no suspension risk now. iggy's back pain was an act. he still played 30mins. game will be over by half time.

Your chance to prove you are right once and for all /nba/

strawpoll.me/10523543

Harry's going to come and fuck up this poll, the fucking autismo

well see I clearly made a mistake and assumed. I assumed that was all Curry Twitter shit and didn't properly click on it.

what is your honest political ideology, grease? I reckon it's atleast centre-left since you browse /nba/ and /his/

What would have to happen during Game 7 for Clevelanders (and really everyone else) to honestly believe that the city is cursed?

Love trips and crashes into Lebron's knees, ending Lebrons career

Lol, someone wouldn't even murder him. His house/mansion would just blow up one day.

damn, totally forgot how good young Timmy looked.

they all looked good

So lebron will get one for da land?

Lebron winning is like trump winning, it's not going to happen no matter how hard you meme

No this years game 7 won't be close, regardless of who wins it'll be by 10-12 points.

this could be Sup Forums a year from now

>this skinny white faggot has literally invalidated the MVP award.